Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gaz-L posted:

Can't wait to see Sami Zayn throw a Helluva Kick that doesn't come within 12 feet of D-Bry's head, yet Bryan still sells.

Or Bryan splatters his skull on a house show and has to retire again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

My heart can't take this

If AJ is actually hurt, that would be a hell of a replacement for Mania

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
did none of you watch smackdown, besides coco, i know he doesn't watch wwe anymore

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/FightSteenFight

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Uhh. Is he doing a gimmick of using have old name?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
I think he's doing the gimmick of someone who was fired.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Too bad El Generico died in Mexico or Kevin could have gotten him to do a selfie to really sell it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Too bad El Generico died in Mexico or Kevin could have gotten him to do a selfie to really sell it.

I don't think that's canon

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

generico's time to resurface

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of my friends on here talks with steen regularly. Without naming names i hope you tell him to tweet that he's all in

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i think to really sell this angle owens and zayn should show up on an njpw show and then to really sell this angle they should never go back

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

John Dudebro posted:

i think to really sell this angle owens and zayn should show up on an njpw show and then to really sell this angle they should never go back

If they really, really wanna sell this angle, Bryan should probably go after them for revenge and stick around and win the G1.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Cavauro posted:

one of my friends on here talks with steen regularly. Without naming names i hope you tell him to tweet that he's all in

Is it rovert?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

KungFu Grip posted:

did none of you watch smackdown, besides coco, i know he doesn't watch wwe anymore

I'm a stupid dumb idiot who always hopes for the best.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

John Dudebro posted:

I agree that they should never go back to NJPW

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

AsInHowe posted:

Is it rovert?

Just to be safe, rovert should declare that he's all in.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

HulkaMatt posted:

generico's time to resurface

🤔

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Bix's twitter has been made private. I wish I could figure out wh

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
is this linked to the russo/satin thing

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Zombie Tsunami posted:

Bix's twitter has been made private. I wish I could figure out wh

Vince Russo’s fans are losing their poo poo because he got his show dropped by Podcast One today. Bix posted some of the stuff that came out in WCW lawsuits about Russo’s racism and misogyny. I think Bix just went private until those idiots calm down and move on.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wrong thread.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Mar 22, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Satin....

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/976614259336519681

:chloe:

He isn't being sarcastic either. :ssh:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

From Bix's twitter

"V-nce R-sso’s fans are legitimately the worst wrestling fans or wrestling adjacent fans on the internet. The G-m-rg-ters of wrestling fans. My God."
"As bad as a lot of online wrestling stuff can get, I’m glad that there is a surprisingly low (or quiet) G-m-rG-ter type element outside of R-sso circles."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Let Bix Bix in peace.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Satin really is kind of a dummy.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
There's few things in wrestling more pathetic than worshipping an awful booker that has done nothing but fail and kill multiple promotions, let alone internet dogpiling on innocent folks and journalists who just report facts at his behest. What makes one into a Vince Russo groupie? A virulent hatred of women, minorities, and good wrestling?

Glad to see Russo being the good Christian as always. He's saved you know.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

KungFu Grip posted:

why would anyone do something as stupid as watching Smackdown!?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Tato posted:

There's few things in wrestling more pathetic than worshipping an awful booker that has done nothing but fail and kill multiple promotions, let alone internet dogpiling on innocent folks and journalists who just report facts at his behest. What makes one into a Vince Russo groupie? A virulent hatred of women, minorities, and good wrestling?

also a desire to attach themselves remora-like to anybody with the slightest bit of fame in the hope that they'll notice you. the lower a celebrity is on the ladder the more likely they are to do so and russo is about as low as it gets.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tato posted:

They legitimately think he's responsible for the best era of wrestling and that he's some kind of wrestling genius. If you bring up how badly he did outside of that one very narrow set of circumstances in WWF, the excuses come flowing like a waterfall.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I do not understand Russo Truthers.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

why would anyone do something as stupid as watching Smackdown!?

it was good this week dummy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonzo McFee posted:

Its the same limited mentality contrarianism that brought us flat earthers and anti-vax types. Despite multiple sources, including court testimonies that Russo sucks, people still think he's good. Its loving baffling until you accept the existence of willful stupidity.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

one guy having a fit at Satin has a Gavin McEnniss thing as the first tweet on his feed so I'm not shocked to learn they're mostly all dogshit

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/976811275211755520

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/976856029899251713

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Worth it if we get Gargano dressed as a grandma attacking him from the crowd.

Granny wrestling!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

VJeff posted:

Just to be safe, rovert should declare that he's all in.

I am All In.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
To us here Bix is BIX~! but he does get a lot of anti-Semitic abuse on social media and stuff like that which obviously shouldn't be tolerated by anyone.

rovert fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 22, 2018

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

KungFu Grip posted:

nice try buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

I'm not falling for that trick ever again.