Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's real hosed up when the travel and time commitment for your job is so hosed that the only people you can date are the coworkers trapped in it with you

that sounds very rough. Are you sure it's worth dating atm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Low Desert Punk posted:

it's real hosed up when the travel and time commitment for your job is so hosed that the only people you can date are the coworkers trapped in it with you

WWE is a deathcult

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Seth proposed shirtless. In workout clothes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in seth's vows he's going to say that meeting and falling in love with becky was the greatest whirlwind rush of his lifetime and something he hasn't felt since he first started doing them fake pullups where you harm your joints and tendons and stuff and use momentum to go up over the bar and then ragdoll and keep doing that

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Matt Riddle continues to be cool and good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1e-AtNn354/?igshid=jturyheo9gf

Also oh boy the wrestling fandom is going to be a thing tonight.

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1164684584870563840

i hate when dudes take their shirts off to propose

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Mulaney Power Move posted:

You don't know what state of dress they were in when the proposal actually happened.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Low Desert Punk posted:

It's also hosed up that your work life is so crazy/stressful/weird/all consuming that the only people who can understand it are the people who are trapped in it with you.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

You don't know what state of dress they were in when the proposal actually happened.

He sent a nude selfie with the ring on his unit.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

TheKingslayer posted:

He sent a nude selfie with the ring on his unit.

once the ring is resized to be big enough to fit on her finger i'm sure it will look lovely on her

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahahaha :xd:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The biggest his hog has ever looked was when he wrestled with a boner in that gay fetish video

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Wrestlers show their dicks a lot come to think of it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/TOKSFALE/status/1164694622402015233?s=19

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

cancelled

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I guess "Tongans for Trump" hate their home country and would love nothing more than for it to sink beneath the eaves of the ocean even faster

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Heat.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Heat goin cheap I see

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Semi-relevant to this thread: Wrestling Reddit ranks Brad Shepard and rovert on the same tier of reliability regarding scoops.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is the guy who made that thread one of the top dudes or how is he evaluating everyone or proving that rovert lies a lot. i'm mad

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Fuckin this right here. At least he did it apparently around Ireland's magic hour.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

To be fair, the commenters in that thread are arguing Shepard deserves a lower tier all to his own, heh.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Looks like you're just trying to start stuff with a valued friend of the forum. Now, I don't recognize you as a stuff-starter, so I won't sic the dogs on you. Only one person you mentioned let me know the place full of grey stones was called Greystones.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Drew McIntyre posted:

once the ring is resized to be big enough to fit on her finger i'm sure it will look lovely on her

This right here post of the thread. :perfect:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm new but i wanted to say i like the posts that have been made by Drew McIntyre on here recently. and is that really the wrestler Drew McIntyre as well.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Drew McIntyre posted:

lmao

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Put a fuckin shirt on dork

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

Problematic Will is back

looks like he deleted it? his twitter TL is bland.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he said one of the insult words used toward women that starts with S and the second letter is L, in a storytime context of being humorous and slightly proud

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I've never fabricated stories and no example of me doing so is given. Reddit just doesn't like me. Brad fabricates news daily.

rovert fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 23, 2019

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

he said one of the insult words used toward women that starts with S and the second letter is L, in a storytime context of being humorous and slightly proud

Slytherin!?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Has he ever even lived in the US?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Sloop?!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Kevin Kelly and Lance Archer liked the Fale Trump tweet btw

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
Archer and Fale have always been fuckin chud shitheads

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Pinche Rudo posted:

Kevin came across as a liberal in my experience talking to him. Was bothered by ROH's association with Sinclair and things like that.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Our very own scoop jobber

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Pinche Rudo posted:

Well, then I'm glad Stone Cold stunned Archer on his tv show.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Cavauro posted:

i'm new but i wanted to say i like the posts that have been made by Drew McIntyre on here recently. and is that really the wrestler Drew McIntyre as well.

Doubtful but it's still fun to read the posts in Drew's voice

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I miss Baron Corbin (the poster)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is probably better suited to the dumb wrestling opinions fan thread since it's just a bunch of dudes (or single person?) on reddit making an arbitrary ranking.