Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Nice heel move, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epic fail, boston

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He went so heel that now I hate this thread.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

A pro wrestler being a horrible person shouldn't surprise anyone. DDP has made you guys soft.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Great White Hope posted:

A pro wrestler being a horrible person shouldn't surprise anyone. DDP has made you guys soft.

I think its more that every other wrestler is being a decent human being and then Aries saying this poo poo. It could also be due to me being from Boston.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

I think its more that every other wrestler is being a decent human being and then Aries saying this poo poo. It could also be due to me being from Boston.

I'm sure there's more than one stupid conspiracy theorist, "Loose Change"-loving, CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL, MAN! type of wrestler out there, although it seems Aries is the only one dumb enough to not keep this poo poo to himself at a time like this.

#AskQuestions lol

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

why are all the best wrestlers such morons

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Great White Hope posted:

Ronda Rousey also thought that Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy. There's terrible people everywhere, they just don't have to make their awful opinions out in the open on Twitter.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

nasboat posted:

I'm sure there's more than one stupid conspiracy theorist, "Loose Change"-loving, CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL, MAN! type of wrestler out there, although it seems Aries is the only one dumb enough to not keep this poo poo to himself at a time like this.

#AskQuestions lol

Oh I know, its as you said they are smart enough to keep quiet today about this stuff. I think it really is mostly that I could of had family and friends there.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

He went so heel that now I hate this thread.
Here have a Big E Tweet

Big E Langston posted:

‏@BigELangston 12 Apr
Watch #Smackdown & witness the birth of the next Michael Buffer. Mind you, much wider. With fewer clothes. But man, what a voice!

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Cardboard Box posted:

why are all the best wrestlers such morons

Bryan Danielson :colbert:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Karmine posted:

Bryan Danielson :colbert:

Claudio, Generico, and Steen also genuinely seem like decent guys in addition to being incredible wrestlers.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Mick Foley is a great man who went from being world champ to mopping up piss and lifting heavy boxes for charity and did it with a smile.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

And Terry Funk told people to stay out of jail.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
and Hulk Hogan told you to eat your prayers and say your vitamins!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
And William Regal is a sharp guy with an awesome sense of humour who genuinely seems to love getting the next generation of WWE developmental guys get ready.

I'd have included Steve Corino but he's a truther. :smith: It sucks because he seems intelligent OTHER than that.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 16, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

achillesforever6 posted:

Here have a Big E Tweet

Michale Buffer with less clothes is even MORE upsetting!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Trent? posted:

Best purchase I've ever made. https://vine.co/v/bFjAPQ0QDWh

I still love you, Trent.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

quote:

Fandango ‏@WWEFandango
I owned South Carolina tonight. Next up... The World. #Fandangoing #Raw

Was he watching the same episode as everyone else?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Duo TCR posted:

To be fair, he did basically tell the crowd to go gently caress themselves, which I'm sure many of the other wrestlers also wanted to do.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Duo TCR posted:

His gimmick since day one has been "delusional" so I dunno I think it works

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Austin Aries is a piece of poo poo? Wow I'm so surprised. :geno:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

quote:

‏@ezekielwwe 11 Apr

Blue are the words I say and what I think. Blue are the feelings that live inside me. I'm blue da ba dee da ba die.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Ezekiel Jackson posted:

Do me a favor and PLEASE DO NOT hold your breath until this happens.. RT @CesaroSmark: Can't wait for #OldSchoolRaw tonight. It'll be great to see @ezekielwwe return under his old Ahmed Johnson gimmick. #AmIRight

Ezekiel Jackson posted:

I don't arm wrestle
RT @Joolz_MF: @ezekielwwe Zeke, you vs Mason Ryan, arm-wrestling - and the winner would be..?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
For God's sake, somebody give this man some cuts :(

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Hey Colt Cabana, it's pretty cool that ROH have put out a DVD of your stuff in the company right?

@ColtCabana posted:

I in NO WAY SUPPORT ROH putting out a DVD about me. They fired me bc they said "FUNNY DON'T EQUALS MONEY", support at http://coltmerch.com

This now makes me wonder whether anyone but Sinclair sees a penny from those compilation DVDs. Also...

@Ryback22 posted:

Watching the pain on Cena's face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love. #RybackRules

:drat:

njsykora fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 17, 2013

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

njsykora posted:

Hey Colt Cabana, it's pretty cool that ROH have put out a DVD of your stuff in the company right?

This now makes me wonder whether anyone but Sinclair sees a penny from those compilation DVDs. Also...

:drat:

There's been discussion about this in the ROH thread.

E: just letting you know. If that sounded dickish I didn't mean for it to

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
What in the hell has caused Kevin Nash turn into a gun weirdo on his twitter? He's saying a whole lot of weird things.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Jack Krauser posted:

What in the hell has caused Kevin Nash turn into a gun weirdo on his twitter? He's saying a whole lot of weird things.

From what I gather reading his Twitter feed, it sounds like the Boston bombings have made him mad as hell and he's not gonna take it anymore.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jack Krauser posted:

He's always a gun nut on twitter. His twitter profile for awhile was him holding a pistol.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

KungFu Grip posted:

He's always a gun nut on twitter. His twitter profile for awhile was him holding a pistol.

I guess the Boston thing just flared things up then.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

quote:

@Ryback22
Watching the pain on Cena's face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love. #RybackRules

Ryback may have crossed the line a little, because all of his tweets have now disappeared.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cena's the one that brought it into his story so I hope Ryback doesn't catch hell for this.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

sportsgenius86 posted:

Cena's the one that brought it into his story so I hope Ryback doesn't catch hell for this.
I wonder if it's something Cena just blurted out without telling anyone beforehand (like most of his improvised promos) and nobody can call him on it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What exactly did Cena say?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Spikeguy posted:

What exactly did Cena say?

He said Ryback is dumb and didn't have a dick.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

flashy_mcflash posted:

hahahahahaha, I missed Raw and this is the best. Cena insults rule

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Specifically something on the lines of the reason Cena's the champ and Ryback's not is because Cena has two things that Ryback doesn't-- the space between his ears and the piece between his legs.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Specifically something on the lines of the reason Cena's the champ and Ryback's not is because Cena has two things that Ryback doesn't-- the space between his ears and the piece between his legs.
...so Cena admits there's a space between his ears? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Even though Ryback would always rush out to help Cena fight against the odds, whereas Cena would sit backstage and let Ryback fight off 3 guys?

I get that Cena's point was that Ryback didn't rush out to accept Cena's open challenge at the start of the show, and that does make sense. But sheesh.