Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

BigRed0427 posted:

Wow, those tweets make it sound like Riley is having a manic episode. Hope he's ok.

all of his tweets sound like that, such as flipping his poo poo passive-aggressively towards a server at a restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
He also has pics of him photoshopped in a cage and another with him superimposed over the Hulk. This is some ***** twitter.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Happy ending: It's 2015 and Lodi is ripped, runs a gym, and still teams with Sick Boy.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wonder if A-Ri knows wrestling is fake.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol Riley is a nutcase and it rules

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Delusions of grandeur the likes of which are unfortunately common in this biz.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Ok so while checking out random wrestler tweets I happened upon this stupid thing which made me laugh. If it's been posted in some other thread whatever because I'm still laughing at it haha.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Now I'm pining for a feud where Bray Wyatt tries to tempt Bobby Lashley and steal his soul with a platter of hamburgers.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

acai moonsault posted:

remember that guy who won Mick Foley's Wrestlemania trip that one year and wrote about it mentioning Alex Riley laying on a hotel sofa in a defeated stupor

Wait, what?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Tyson Tomko posted:

Ok so while checking out random wrestler tweets I happened upon this stupid thing which made me laugh. If it's been posted in some other thread whatever because I'm still laughing at it haha.

Man, if only Bray could have gotten Punk to join the Wyatt Family.

"Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, no Coke, Pepsi!"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Hopkins FBI posted:

Wait, what?

Alex Riley was sleeping outside at a hotel on one of their couch/benches and a fan that won a contest held by Mick Foley took a picture of it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Alex Riley is shoot homeless

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Alex Riley was sleeping outside at a hotel on one of their couch/benches and a fan that won a contest held by Mick Foley took a picture of it.

It was Scotsman wasn't it?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Gonzo McFee posted:

It was Scotsman wasn't it?

Yeah, http://www.affiliatebible.com/blog/thank-you-mick-foley-raffle-wrestlemania-28-trip-report.php

Or Dealer Dan if you're nasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm7ah1rA4PA

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dave and foley talked about the scotsman on observer live yesterday

i'm gonna win this year

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't even know what I'd do if I won.

...go, probably.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I didn't win

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

bummer dude

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

If I win I won't even be able to go do to work obligations

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I'm so glad the dude that won was someone that was already going :downs:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I guess I didn't win. :(

At least I gave Rainn Wilson some money.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Rand McNally posted:

I'm so glad the dude that won was someone that was already going :downs:

Yeah it kind of sucks that it was someone who admitted they booked tickets ages ago. It's like ok there's nothing that says you can't enter, but you've taken the opportunity from someone who wasn't.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

DrVenkman posted:

Yeah it kind of sucks that it was someone who admitted they booked tickets ages ago. It's like ok there's nothing that says you can't enter, but you've taken the opportunity from someone who wasn't.

If you're the type of person who enters a Raffle to hang out with Foley and other WWE people, chances are you're a pretty big wrestling fan. It's not a shock to me that the winner had plans to go to Wrestlemania in the incredibly likely scenario that they didn't win the Raffle.

Him winning just means he went from going to an average Wrestlemania, if not below average, to having the best Wrestlemania experience he'll ever have.

To put it another way, thousands of people have the opportunity to go to Wrestlemania. One guy has a chance to go to Wrestlemania while hanging out with Foley and friends all weekend. To me, the two aren't even really comparable to one another as equal opportunities, services or experiences.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Yeah I don't really have a problem with someone winning the contest when he already had a Mania trip planned. He'll probably enjoy this a ton. It's not like the event is sold out and he's preventing someone else from going.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I just wanted to heckle Roman in person :(

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rand McNally posted:

I just wanted to heckle Roman in person :(

I believe that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Get real drunk and then refuse to call Roman anything but "Kevin Nash" the entire time you talk to him.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

Get real drunk and then refuse to call Roman anything but "Test" the entire time you talk to him.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

Get real drunk and then refuse to call Roman anything but "Leakee" the entire time you talk to him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
None of those edits add anything to the joke.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

RacistGuidingLight posted:

There might be something to Leakee Kevin Nash.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Your inability to get regular-person humour is duly noted.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The other night we watched Best Friends w/ guest Teddy Hart on PSP.tv, and he claimed Nash, of all people, got Samuray del Sol his job with WWE. Somebody please tweet Nash and see what he says to that.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The other night we watched Best Friends w/ guest Teddy Hart on PSP.tv, and he claimed Nash, of all people, got Samuray del Sol his job with WWE. Somebody please tweet Nash and see what he says to that.

He'd probably say that he taught Kalisto the 450 moonbomb.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Kevin Nash is from Detroit but his accomplishments make him a Citizen of the World, and I won't let ya'll besmirch his good name any longer :colbert:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Kevin Nash is from Detroit but his accomplishments make him a Citizen of the World, and I won't let ya'll besmirch his good name any longer :colbert:

This guy gets it. Big Sexy Daddy Cool Kevin Nash shall not be dishonored here.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

Your inability to get regular-person humour is duly noted.

Average PSP Poster=regular person? Does not compute.

(RGL is right and the initial joke wasn't even that funny)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

"The World Warrior" Kevin Nash

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Why? It is true. It was after this:
http://www.czwrestling.com/news.php/czw_presents_a_kevin_nash_seminar.html
http://store.rfvideonow.com/downloads/in-the-ring-with-kevin-nash/

Nash offered to call Triple H about Sami Callihan during the shoot too. Sami told Nash they knew about him already.

As I said in the past Bob Holly recommended Uhaa to WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Kevin Nash has an eye for talent. It's how he knew who to bury all those years in WCW.