Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Love him or hate him, that's gotta be Kane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

you see now i just hate video games and sick kids

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's not a coincidence that every make-a-wish kid that Cena visits dies shortly after he's near them

#askquestions

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I hate him for what he does for sick children but I love him for liking a video game.

Has way more to do with his in ring work and how much effort and personal touch he puts into his performance.

But love or hate John Cena; you gotta respect his stank rush.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I remember hearing some where that he loves them but has a hard time playing them because of his hands are too big to hold the controller's probably.

oh no :smith:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Captain Jackass hacked by The Ascension?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

Captain Jackass hacked by The Ascension?

That's clearly Stardust.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

D'awww. :3:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

I thought this was Zack's WrestleMania

:confused:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Zack could certainly be doing worse right now. Compare that tweet to Alex Riley's from a few weeks ago about the mistaken fan sign. Good times.

okkibun
Apr 5, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

If I recall, Cena loves videogames. Like, a lot. I'll see if I can dig up the article somewhere.

He definitely does. He also freestyled a rap about NES games for Chris Kohler at E3 2004.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Please remake this gif with Rusev and Lana to reflect current storylines, tia

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Delsaber posted:

Zack could certainly be doing worse right now. Compare that tweet to Alex Riley's from a few weeks ago about the mistaken fan sign. Good times.
For all his faults on Twitter, Ryder seems like a nice guy who is a bit too self depriciative. Riley? Not so much.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Seems someone never told Ricker to stop being an rear end in a top hat once the cancellation (sorry, "non renewal') was confirmed

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Who?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

reignofevil posted:

Has way more to do with his in ring work and how much effort and personal touch he puts into his performance.

But love or hate John Cena; you gotta respect his stank rush.

I too hate him for all of his great matches, especially now that he's having them on nearly a weekly basis.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I mostly hate how he buries the midcarders by looking concerned when they come out, selling their signature spots, letting them kick out of his finisher, and eventually winning after a great competitive match. loving John Shovel Cena.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What's worse? Triple H at his height burying people for no reason, or John Cena making poop jokes in a serious feud?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Poop is funny

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
HHH was so much loving worse than Cena that I really don't understand the comparisons. 2002 Raw was loving atrocious as HHH beat every popular babyface on the Raw roster.

HHH actually buried people while John Cena wins his feuds. Like every top babyface from the past 30 years of WWF/E has done.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

oatgan posted:

Poop is funny

You post history is evidence of that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

who is this idiot and why does he think he's anywhere close to Kevin Owen's level?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Shaun Ricker is a cool dude who likes to bitch a lot

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

No idea why he'd go after Owens. Does he hate fat people?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shawn Ricker really punching above his weight here (lol)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Guy that was in NXT that apparently a lot of people saw potential in but he just could not stop complaining about not being used on TV and the like so they ribbed him on nxt house shows and maybe one tv show then released him. Now he's in TNA as part of Drew MacIntyre's stable with Camacho from WWE/NXT.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

This got a massive laugh out of me op.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

Guy that was in NXT that apparently a lot of people saw potential in but he just could not stop complaining about not being used on TV and the like so they ribbed him on nxt house shows and maybe one tv show then released him. Now he's in TNA as part of Drew MacIntyre's stable with Camacho from WWE/NXT.

I think they're ribbing him in TNA too because he's supposedly this great promo and out of the three people in his stable he's given the least promo time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I remember hearing some where that he loves them but has a hard time playing them because of his hands are too big to hold the controller's probably.

Cena got Samoa Joe his sweet deal so Joe would still have time to make LPs to feed Cena's videogame addiction :shobon:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Does Zack have a really big dick or...

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

bradzilla posted:

Doesn't everybody?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

bradzilla posted:

Long Island.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

bradzilla posted:

Woo woo woo you know it!

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
time to call missy hyatt

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

bradzilla posted:

And you can't teach that!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Delsaber posted:

And you can't teach that!

You obviously don't follow Manflurry on twitter.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

bradzilla posted:

How much does this guy weigh :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I too hate him for all of his great matches, especially now that he's having them on nearly a weekly basis.

"Great" is a relative term; as a worker in the WWE his performance is very satisfactory because you can't expect him to care more than they do.

As an entertainer and a performer in general though? He leaves a large amount to be desired and frankly the fact that other matches on the product right now aren't as good or better is less a compliment to the "great" matches John is putting on and more an indictment of the actual matches we are getting.

That said as John Cena's new #1 fan so long as he Never Gives Up and maintains his Hustling to the Loyalty with Respect he will always be #1 in my eyes; same as Kane.