Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Mob posted:

I agree that Good Ol JR and Bill Watts lock themselves in a room with a bottle of baby oil and just scream the n-word and jack it until they just can't jacks it no more

What you said doesn't make any sense. Would you care to actually use english while giving context?

I hope they die. Please scrub Gawker off the face of the loving planet.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
woah, it's not signed HH. how do I know this is actually Hogan

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Skaw posted:

woah, it's not signed HH. how do I know this is actually Hogan

This shall ease your fears

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/622242898248134656

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Hulk Hogan will bring us out of the darkness to our salvation on his broad shoulders, possibly while swimming. Truly, it's just like a repeat of what he did during the 1980s and again during the 1990s!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hope when the Hulkster testifies in court he addresses the judge with 'Let me tell you something brother'

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I hope when the Hulkster testifies in court he addresses the judge with 'Let me tell you something brother'

I hope the judge is the Honorable Mean Gene.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Reminder that he fought for and won the ability to wear a bandana in court at the expense of being called Terry Bollea

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hulk Hogan's Death Note

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Skaw posted:

I hope the judge is the Honorable Mean Gene.

Maybe it'll go to bikers court with Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

I like to think this is just an old man mistaking his twitter for google.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The trial is gonna be going bad, the jury are distraught as it looks like Hogan is down for the count. He's been asked to identify the guilty party by a clever prosecutor and his hand has raised and fallen uncertainly twice. It comes up one more time, starts to fall, the jury gasps and then..... he points straight at the Gawker Editor-in-Chief and the jury screams,"YOUUUUUUU!"

tcjimbo
May 15, 2008

This is Jimbo!
Hey-hey, man!
We got this!

That DICK! posted:

Hulk Hogan's Death Note

It wouldn't be very effective because it'd always kill their brother.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

The trial is gonna be going bad, the jury are distraught as it looks like Hogan is down for the count. He's been asked to identify the guilty party by a clever prosecutor and his hand has raised and fallen uncertainly twice. It comes up one more time, starts to fall, the jury gasps and then..... he points straight at the Gawker Editor-in-Chief and the jury screams,"YOUUUUUUU!"

The Justice system is the true work.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The Croc posted:

The Justice system is the true work.

If it's the Sid Justice system, then Hogan's screwed once they bring up Royal Rumble '92.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Gavok posted:

If it's the Sid Justice system, then Hogan's screwed once they bring up Royal Rumble '92.

They'll just dub in the Guilty verdict in post.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope he just cuts promos for his opening and closing arguments.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
HULK HOGAN v. U.S SUPREME COURT. BOOK IT.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Endless Mike posted:

I hope he just cuts promos for his opening and closing arguments.

quote:

It was almost like watching a play. The participants--the judge, jury, lawyers, defendants, even the audience, and especially the witnesses, seemed more like actors playing a role. It was like something was being performed for the entertainment of spectators. But this was real life. And someone's future was to be determined for ever more.

It was almost like watching a soap opera. The human emotion spilled from testimony from both sides. Witnesses ranged from being scared to death for their reputations, disinterested in the proceedings, outright lying, being turned into pretzels by lawyers, appearing nearly spacing out and being on the verge of breaking down from emotion. So were some of the spectators. But this was real life. And the future of a multi-million dollar company was about to be determined.

When it comes to psychology, it was almost like watching a wrestling show. It was like there was a Misawa-Kawada match headlining. You know, back-and-forth action with incredible intensity and emotion. There were many other similarities to attending a pro wrestling show. Some slow spots. Many spots even unbearably boring. A key no-show or two. You pretty much think you know the finish going in, but there are still those moments when you are shocked into believing that you may have guessed wrong. But even though there were many wrestlers involved, the most famous wrestling promoter in history sitting right there, wrestling fans watching, and at the finish, lawyers doing more than one-hour long promos that put almost any wrestlers' best interviews to shame, this ending wasn't predetermined, and nobody was there to hype a rematch. That was the last thing anyone wanted.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

rip instagram cena

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

rip instagram cena

They're replacing one of the remaining parts of his soul that make him human, he's just trying to prepare us all

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

rip instagram cena

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Instagram Cena is best Cena.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

E: moved to WWE thread

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 19, 2015

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

rip instagram cena

This looks so weird without "gently caress ME IN THE rear end" or whatver they reply with underneath it.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

judging by his instagram i would love for john to jump on the weird twitter bandwagon

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Kifisonfire posted:

judging by his instagram i would love for john to jump on the weird twitter bandwagon

For real, instead of changing his Instagram to something closer to his Twitter, he should do the opposite. Just tweets about Ikari Warriors and poo poo, I mean gently caress it, he's John Cena, everyone's going to follow him and beg him to destroy their assholes no matter what, he might as well have fun with it.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/622946208768589825
:unsmith:, :shobon: and etc.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Is twitter acting screwy for anyone else right now? It claims my timeline is empty no matter what browser I use and when I tweeted something similar I received a notification I couldn't read.

Edit I just checked an old account I have under a different name that I never really used and that timeline's working fine. I can view my main account (@SAThauros) and it hasn't been banned or anything, I wonder what's up?

Thauros fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 20, 2015

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Thauros posted:

Is twitter acting screwy for anyone else right now? It claims my timeline is empty no matter what browser I use and when I tweeted something similar I received a notification I couldn't read

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I like this new feature.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Damnit, how do they expect us to celebrate #LiamAppreciationDay with all these Twitter errors?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ok, since other accounts are working it must be a conspiracy against Pennsylvanians:tinfoil:

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Twitter seems to work fine on my phone though.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

On my phone I can view old tweets in my timeline but not new ones.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait a few hours. Unless Lowtax bought out twitter it won't stay broken.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Shading Charlotte. Love it.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

What's she holding here?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

BlueArmyMan posted:

What's she holding here?

I assume part of her ring gear.

EDIT - Looked it up, I think it's written on the part that's wrapped around her left wrist.

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jul 20, 2015

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Instagram Cena is best Cena.

I hadn't seen this before but knowing he's a TPB fan makes me a Cena fan.
Let's go Cena, Smokes let's go.