Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Optimist with doubt posted:

I originally read that as " pictures of Aj's Dong" which just raised further questions.

The Gay Community?!???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Thunder Hammerfist posted:

WWE's pop culture references are getting timelier and timelier, especially with the quick turnaround on last night's Eastwood joke.

The only reason Vince knew about that is because of Linda and the election.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Jim Ross: The Peter King of the wrestling world.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Germansimp posted:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Most WWE fans might have no idea who or what TNA is, but I am quite sure the majority of them know what TMZ is, and considering how often Hogan was mentioned on TMZ, at the sound of "Real American" hitting they would think "Oh look, it's that broken old guy who lost all of his money to his ex-wife and had like a dozen back operations, how the hell can he do anything against *insert standard large Rumble participant*.

I really like the idea of Hogan's music hitting and a hush falling over the audience because they all watch TMZ. If you don't think a surprise Hogan return wouldn't be welcomed back with a huge pop, I don't really know what to tell you.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Minidust posted:

I didn't have access to Spike TV at the time, so Steiner's WWE run is such a weird blur to me. I recall "give me a loving mic", the HHH matches, some weird angle where he had to become Test's "bitch," and that's it. Was he just too roided-up for even pre-wellness WWE to do much with?

Steiner was great after the Triple H feud. We got an amazing debate regarding the Iraq War between himself and Chris Nowinski where I think he said something along the lines of "Well, you can suck my dick" as a debate response. Then he moved into a storyline with Test & Stacy Keibler that started in June and went through October. Highlights included Test doing jumping jacks to mock Steiner, Steiner botching a clothesline from the apron to start a ppv match, and it ended with Steiner & Test becoming heel best friends that treat Stacy like crap. Steiner's time wrapped up with an appearance on the Bischoff team for Survivor Series against Team Austin and a brief appearance in the 2004 Royal Rumble. This was all after initially appearing as a face that wanted Stephanie to have sex with him to sign on Smackdown.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Now I just want Chris Hero to become Fat Mac. Maybe start coming to the ring with a rum ham.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

That dude randomly showed up to an Andrew WK concert this past Saturday in Dallas.

I looked at him, did a double take, then next thing you know he storms the stage and Andrew WK totally goes "let's hear it for WWE Sign Guy!" and my mind just collapsed on itself.

I think he lives in the area. I have seen him at a couple of shows and talked to him for a bit at a TNA House Show at House of Blues in 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

There are tons of sports people that are "tight" with Mayweather. She wouldn't be able to do her loving job if she had to shun everyone for their acquaintances. Madden comes across like a total dipshit, especially when he starts complaining about her being above it all.