Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

ICHIBAHN posted:

Best things in company history my fuckin arse

One of the best things in company history.

That could be an indefinite number of things from WWE's history depending on your preference and if new day keep going the way they are going they most certainly deserve that title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

I can't watch this video right now as it won't work on these old work computer's but my first experience of Ibushi was when I went to the Kaiju big battel this year and if it's anything like the end of that then this video must be hilarious.

The man gets incredible work out of a dummy.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I train with a UK promotion called EWW it's great fun despite the fact I'm really really poo poo, I take bumps well but I suck at putting on freestyle matches.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

There's a lot of poo poo going on right now in British wrestling regarding sexual assault/abuse from promoter's/trainers on young potential female and male wrestler's it's getting loving disgusting.
Some of the case's that have come to light have involved underage boy's and girl's its a bit of a dark time and I presume this is what ZSJ is referring to in regards to this.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
One particular promoter was outed as having harassed a young trainee and has been called out on it, a recent show of his saw wrestler's dropping out because of it since then numerous other case's have been brought to the fore involving said promoter and other's I believe.

It's been all over my facebook for the past week or so, one of the guys doing the "outing" of these has a podcast on which he talked about it, the podcast is called Stiff Right Hand.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Baron Corbyn posted:

James "Strangler" Davis, formerly of the London Riots, has been implicated along with said promoter too. (Assuming you're talking about Edler)

Yup that's the guy, former owner of IPW and Spotlight Wrestling.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Blasmeister posted:

Her insane family, probably

Her family really aren’t insane, they’re just a relatively normal working class British family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I’m actually keen for this what NXT uk are doing, it’ll mean indie shows will have to book other talent instead of the same few guys over and over again, there’s loving loads of us in the UK right now and this just opens up opportunities.