Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Amazing OP, ap!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Need an NWA MSW section.

NWA Mountain State Wrestling

Cucumber & Company
The mighty trio of Zaqtaro, Scotty Slasher, and Dwane Muncy who all come together week-in-week out to provide us with the MSdub action we so enjoy.

Scotty Slasher
Fellow goon and 1/3 of Cucumber & Co. As a goon, I have followed ap's guide and have not added his avatar.

Dwane Muncy
C&C boss but not a goon, and thus gets his catvatar.

Bulldozer

Matt Conard

Scotty Raines

Johnny Blast

Stro, The Maestro of Wrestling

"Outlaw Rockstar" Sweet Steven Hensley

Steve Off

Dan Murdoch

Tristen Law

Ray Ray Marz

I have no loving clue how you made so a monstrous OP, ap, given how long it took me just to do 14 names. I'd have been dead halfway through.

Strenuous Manflurry fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 30, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Matt Cruea posted:

Do not follow Strenuous Manflurry.

What a troll. Look at this expert troll.

I'm the guy who gets people tons (tens) of followers. Just ask Rarity, Moose Bigelow, KildarX and countless others.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Moose Bigelow posted:

Does Hulkafatt I mean Hulkamatt count as a ton of follower?

Something strange is happening right now on Twitter, for sure, I'll say that much. Anyone not in the know who wants to know better sign up to find out!

Zaqtaro posted:

MSDUB's got it's own section! WOOOOO!!!

Follow all of us, we tend to be funny and I usually just bitch about clients.

You guys need to tweet more!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Oatgan posted:

You have to hold off longer to build up excitement, but wrestling fans these days just don't have the attention span for a long angle.

OATGAN! I have been demanding you join our ranks for at least a week! Accept my friend request and join the Twitter World Order!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Flameingblack posted:

Then don't follow us? I think it's a ton of fun, met a lot of friends through Twitter I wouldn't have had just browsing the forums.

Basically this. All the people I've posted with on SA, some of whom I've interacted with for years, I now know a lot better thanks to Twitter. I have had a ton of fun tweeting with you guys (and gals :monocle:) over the past few weeks, and our little Twitter family has exploded, as is obvious from the OP.

So join up! Be self-indulgent for a change, it's a great time!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Red is Dead posted:

so another awesome job by ap...goddamn.

and is anyone able to clue me in on manflurry's whereabouts?

Filing a claim with Twitter because I don't know what the gently caress.

If they demand more details I'll show them that long screencap from Mr. Carlisle. I honestly have no clue what I could have been suspended for, unless friending a couple cool new Twitterers deserves suspension.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

I can vouch for you being a good Twitter citizen and not a bot too!

Thank you, all of you :).

But let's not make this a hilarious circlejerk. Although I have missed telling you guys I punched myself in the head a bunch of times at work due to frustration, and regardless of how much I want to change my avatar to different catgirls to hilarious effect, I cannot. I'll be back on Twitter in a few days once they get around to reading my claim. For now, there's this.

edit: just want to add, I have no idea why my account got suspended. Probably HulkaMatt?

Strenuous Manflurry fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 31, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Edwardian posted:

Twitter moves too fast (or I am following too many people) to properly follow a conversation.

Lo, I am old. :corsair:

At least you get to post on Twitter.

Also, do people want to include Formspring accounts in this thread or not? Just wondering. HulkaMatt has a Formspring by the way and you can ask a couple question anonymously if you don't want to sign up. You can ask him about anything it's cool. http://www.formspring.me/HulkaMatt

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's...

Horrible.

I searched @HelloKatie2 (it's all I can do on Twitter right now :argh:). It was one moron going something like "lol kill urself", there were no DEATH THREATS.

#FreeManflurry

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mystery Opponent posted:

I had an account suspended a month ago (WWE are probably in really good relations with Twitter as far as suspension of gimmick accounts goes, there was a massacre that day) and Twitter reversed the suspension after less than a day when I sent a message to the Twitter employee that suspended my account, so this is what you should do!

How do I find out which employee suspended my account?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Hulkamatt stealth probated your twitter too! There's no limit to the reaches of this conspiracy.

Not to turn this into (as they say) a hilarious circlejerk, but HulkaMatt has sort of implied he had a hand in this.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I made some bad tweets.

Let us know if anyone bites.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
You guys are nice :)

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Oatgan posted:

Who?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Rarity posted:

...Isn't that Eve?

Running joke.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Moose Bigelow posted:

RealLinda2012 Linda McMahon
Vince likes to slather me in @JRsBBQ sauce and have his way with me. Right before he finishes he screams "WHATAMANEUVER"

johnny blast
@RealLinda2012 Oh holy poo poo that is THE, THE! funniest poo poo i've heard this year!!!

I have doubts about the supposed "real"-ness of RealLinda2012, but if it's good enough for the MSW Champion, it's good enough for me.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hey ap, maybe it's just Chrome, but the text in some parts of the OP is all sorts of meesed up. See pic.

And I just checked in Firefox, and I had no problems, so it looks like it's a Chrome issue.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

apsouthern posted:

So it is, looks like Chrome sucks balls

At rendering text, yes. But it's fast, man.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Someone help Cornette!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

The Shaman of Cum posted:

hahaha. p.s. does twitter suck on chrome???? i can't click the tweet & have the thing pop up on right side. or click anything really.

I use Chrome, and my Twitter works as well as Twitter can work. No problems here.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

The Shaman of Cum posted:

what the frick..

It's flash, isn't it? Have you updated? Failing that, I dunno what the problem could be. Antivirus interference?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Zaqtaro posted:

MSW needs new belts :D

Seriously though, the poo poo we got now looks like a special need student The Bandit made it in shop class.

Are you sure it wasn't Big Willy Blackheart? Dem Bunkhouse Boys!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Sincerely, what is twitter good for? If I have no use for facebook, is it worth having a twitter?

It's like this FluffBuns: Twitter is great because there are a bunch of cool PSPeeps (especially Moose Bigelow, the best!) to hang out and have a larf or 10. If you like some of the goofballs here on PSP, it's super fun to get on Twitter and chill. Also, RavingSockMonkey shares cool recipes

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Sue Denim posted:

http://twitter.com/NormDe_Plume is my twitter.

I don't tweet but that's because no one I know uses Twitter, if I have some people to interact with that will probably change.

Always willing to talk music with other music geeks.

Hey, I'm an aspiring music geek. These two guys are good, too.

http://twitter.com/PerryNormal
http://twitter.com/jmcchristSA

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
How do we know that's the real Kevin Von Erich? I'll wait for some of his family members to confirm.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Some funny repartee between Sara Del Rey and Portia Perez.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Black Is Black posted:

Somewhere in the world Zack Ryder just said "Oh hell ya" and put back a Bud Light Lime.

With protein powder.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Chuck said the same thing when the Ice Ribbon girls came over. Let's see if he mans up this time.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Zaqtaro posted:

o.o it was a crazy night at NWA: Mountain State...

Bwuh? Jacques Moliere new NWA Champion?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

smashpro1 posted:

What about Nick Lovin's shot? :ohdear:

Would you gently caress with a nunchuk wielding madman?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
William Regal recently tweeted some tips for being a pro wrestler.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5lmm

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5mah

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

What? Hogan himself slags off the company all the time. If Aries was to slag off HOGAN that'd be a different story, but I very much doubt he gives the first drat about what people are saying about the product.

Hogan is the type where he can say what he wants, guys like Angle and Hardy can say what they want, but some short non-star like Aries would get poo poo on for slagging the company.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Lone Rogue posted:

Even bigger stars like AJ are getting slagged on for making GBS threads on Hogan, but then he gets a title shot at the next PPV.

Wait, what? AJ's getting a title shot? Good match, that.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

DirtyDirtySheets posted:

I think telling someone "great match" is about as smarky as asking someone "How's it going?" is being nosey. It's just something you say.

That being said, that's still fairly hilarious. I love Austin rear end in a top hat.

They actual story, if I recall, is Bryan Alvarez told a severely drunk Austin Aries "your stuff looked good" rather than the more typical "good match", which Aries bitched at him for. Aries being Aries.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

TL posted:

Isn't Bryan Alvarez a wrestler, though?

For years and years, but Aries is just always gonna be Aries.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Sue Denim posted:

Konnan is such an interesting guy, has he ever done a proper shoot? I imagine he'd have tons of amazing stories and judging by the stories he's prepared to tell he must have some incredible ones his lips are sealed on.

Can't find it on ROH's website, but he did a Straight Shootin' DVD hosted by Jim Cornette. http://www.amazon.com/Straight-Shootin-Konnan-11-5-06-Ring-Honor/dp/B000NP3V3A

He also guests on Wrestling Observer Radio every couple of months. Always a good listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Minor point, but didn't Triple H call, not Nash?