Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

E: didnt know the context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rovert cheated;mods knew

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I know his username.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if wwe really wanted to be malicious they'd advertise lufisto for myc3 make a big deal about her being an indy vet put lots of hype behind it, and then replace her the day of shooting with a new person freshly signed to the performance center

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanna buy nick gage mcdonalds

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cabbit posted:

[extremely french accent] Z-packing was poor.

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

she's not in position on her back and isn't using her arms for thrust. looks like she realized she was late/out of position for her spot and panicked and tried to rush through it to get it in. she needs to be in developmental longer, or at least working longer matches on house shows with natalya.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

Joey Ryan has always been a good dude. People who strongly hate him are usually weirdos.

yeah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they own the copyright and trademark for Forever The Revival for the purpose of wrestling and merchandising

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hopefully its a good get for impact. i dont know how good rd actually is/isnt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/1128138869164118017?s=19

man this would be cool to see

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Flight Bisque posted:

The last person to bury their family that badly was Fritz Von Erich!

oh no

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's more that they're fining him for something they've known about for years and they knew about before they even hired him. Either drop him or just admit you have no problem employing a Nazi. Don't retroactively punish him because this time, the 2nd time this poo poo hit the news cycle, things got too hot for you. It sets a bad standard of WWE being able to punish their contractors for things that happened before they worked with WWE and is a dumb hollow gesture.

i mean they already state they don't have a problem employing a nazi because they accept money from a prince who ordered an american be butchered to death and murders and imprisons women who fight for rights as simple as driving a car

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean technically he is correct

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

So what excuse do they come up with to freeze Riddle's contract?

considering when they signed him they probably got him on a 5 year instead of the previous standard 3 year, so no need.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thats a king of trios team

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what indies does ivelisse get booked

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

coconono posted:

looks like she's back with SHINE. Not sure if you can call that indie since its mostly NXT women and women heading towards NXT.

shine is under the sal umbrella right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cav you're such a scamp

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

How long before we find out that WWE is keeping people like Jinder and Nia around to injure people near their contract expiry to keep them locked up in perpetuity?
i wont lie the conspiracy theorist part of my brain started going off when they reformed team hell no after bryan returned when it was getting close to the end of his contract, i thought "oh god they're going to totally program them with the bar and sheamus is gonna have an oops on a brogue kick" and put him back on ice

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Djarum posted:

Does anyone know about Devitt? His contract has to be coming up soon.

i think i remember him reupping last summer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

right now its an awkward relationship because ROH is partnered up with CMLL, who NJPW has a real longstanding relationship with. I think the ROH partnership is just out of convenience to having an american partner that doesn't upset their other partnership. If ROH and CMLL's union fizzles, I'd imagine NJPW drops ROH cold.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who signs the year on autographs anyway?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wasnt creative control aj styles and tyson tomko?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

not a big fan of the "that black guy looks just like a black guy i've seen before!" posts above but that's hue jackson, football coach. he is taking a break right now but should be back coaching ball here shortly

i am sory for your bengals.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think he should be a free agent for another year so he can get more global experience and seasoning, he's a great rookie.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Open Marriage Night posted:

Have Punk and Batista had a good match together? If not, why not?

their only major singles match was mediocre and ended in a dq finish

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

Still one of my favorite matches of all time.

i literally just showed it to my friends last week, im surprised how well it held up as just a gross sloppy mean guy fight

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

I think it’s because both of those dudes still had that big fight aura as two scary mean guys. And you can sense it with the crowd energy. It reminds me a lot of when Super Dragon and Samoa joe had their first match in PWG. Those two had a big enough aura in that region that people just wanted to see them fight.

yeah they had that Someone Is Gonna Die aura around them right from the getgo. its something thats really missing in wrestling lately, but i think we're also in a period where most wrestlers are a lot more careful about the styles they work and the bumps they take and are more apprehensive to do anything that physical, which i mean is probably where it needs to be right now as wrestling picks back up in popularity.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

stephanie and hhh have been givin regular pep talks at weekly tv and major shows to try to up morale

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

is there any kind of entertainment that viscerally hates its fans to the extent that pro wrestling does?

magic the gathering

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

Comics, video games, honestly most fan bases.

my reply was initially going to be DC.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

considering ospreay and ricochet's friendship its probably just harmless ribbing while seth is getting himself over. i wouldnt be surprised if ricochet gave seth the tweet.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ricochet is a wwe dreamer. his goals are very specifically to be a top guy in WWE.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

This is the sort of forced poo poo that will ruin their relationship, make them bitterly resent one another and result in a massive falling out while WWE forces them to remain a couple on camera.

feature not a bug, etc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Critical posted:

gently caress Im going to be sitting about 20 feet from Jim Ross at All Out give me things to yell at him all night.

I think the aew commentators are in a luxury box rather than ring side

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

coconono posted:

he's had me blocked for over 10 years now so not me.

im pretty sure he blocked most of the posters in this thread back in like 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

she upped and moved from austin tx (which is slowly becoming a hotbed and home base to an ever increasing amount of wrestlers) to virginia a couple of years ago. she was still dating mjf at least as of double or nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just dont book chasyn rance this time