Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

When did she get blood on her gear?

She forgot a tampon. It happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

The Shaman of Cum posted:

im punk

You do have an unnatural dislike of all things Chikara. Show me on this doll where Quack touched you.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

RBX posted:

Michael should've been in both expendables movies. Man is cool as hell.

Isn't that Eurkel?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

apsouthern posted:

Also...

Please Bourne, learn from your mistakes. You still have a chance to not screw this up.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

It is a big deal for any Cubs fan as this downstater would gladly do if offered.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Perry Normal posted:

That's where CBGB's is/was, isn't it? I think a bar in my hometown called themselves 53rd & 3rd in tribute to that.

I believe so.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

AkumaHokoru posted:

nah 53rd and 3rd is a ramone's song cbgb is in lower manhattan

Sorry, as a small town boy from Illinois who has been to been to NYC once (12 years ago), the numerical streets and alphabet streets confused the hell out of me. We went to CBGBs and it felt amazing.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Quodio Stotes posted:

Really? A grid where streets increase south to north numerically and avenues increase east to west is confusing? I was under the impression its one of the easiest cities to navigate and remember.

It was extremely easy to navigate. No doubt about that. But with all the sites that we saw, it is hard to remember what was on what street. That is what I meant.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I would have thought he would have avoided any type of public tweets during his suspension.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

It is just a shame that those men, who are the future of our business, are going to end their careers early because of bumps like the one last night.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I remember going to a house show in 2007 or so. Venis wrestled in a battle royal, lost and as he was walking back dejected, I yelled "libertarians rule!" He broke his dejected look, smiled and yelled "YEAH!"

I tell this story because I must be truthful about my past crimes.

He is super libertarian ( I thought I read that he rode with Kane so they could wax philosophy).

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I do not see Kharma returning to TNA so I am hoping for a WWE run again for her. I just hope her personal life is figured out first.

I just remembered the response she got when she came out for the Royal Rumble. Her wrecking divas would be welcomed (if only her and Beth Phoenix had their chance for a feud)

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

There are jobs that require you to go to college in order to receive certification (such as mine which is teaching). In that case, you do not have a choice. But there are some professions that need experience and connections more than the degree. For those jobs, getting experience is better in the beginning and then getting your degree once you have the connections will pay off the loan debt a lot faster.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Didn't he or his wife get arrested for domestic battery?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I 100% agree. That was a simplistic commercial that sold Sting like a million dollars. If WWE continues with that, they could remove the TNA stain off of him in no time.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

The only wrestle I could see it being would be Adrian Neville (closest hair set up) or now that I think about it, it is the Ascension.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Wasn't that "handshake issue" the reason why WWE was not interested in the Bucks?

Rob Naylor was pumped about them shaking hands though.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

When I was watching the HHH promo at the beginning, it really did seem like he cared the first time he mentioned it. Halfway through the promo though he was making fun of it. It almost seemed as if Vince decreed it and everyone decided to have stupid fun with it.

Imagine Vince in the back all red faced and angry!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

A Real Horse posted:

That is incredible. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to have Morimoto cater your wedding.

There is nothing more accurate than this.

Didn't that Dinner Impossible episode have everyone in kayfabe?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

I have not watched impact for a while but how long have they had that annoying giant logo on the ref shirts?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Alicia Fox has worked NXT and you can see improvement from being there.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Listening to my daughters' favorite channel on SiriusXM, I now know that the lead singer of Presidents of the United States of America is now a children's genre singer that goes by the name Caspar Babypants.

I believe that he falls into this group of 90s Alternative singers who are bald. Plus, the announcement of his name would be awesome.

Bizarro Kanyon fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 18, 2015

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Why does AJ still have WWE in her name?

I am guessing that she is standing that way so she does not tower over her diminutive friend AJ.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Tyson Tomko posted:

Excuse me while I whip this out.

Now I told you that you had to wash your hands after the cross burnings. *turns hands over to the Palm* now see, that is better.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

This is what I thought of when I first heard about this. Seth just did not realize until too late.

http://youtu.be/kPPaKFJukDA

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

MagicCube posted:

This was my reaction when I met Big Poppa Pump. Fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU

He is a safe worker! What the gently caress is your problem.....so you gonna suck his dick or what?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Ospreay is in the cruiserweight tournament right?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

mike patton is what like they might be giants for guys that think theyre brooding

I now want a wrestler to come out to "Birdhouse in Your Soul".

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

:mad: Vitalogy or bust!

I like how Eddie Vedder has become an old man who likes to make music with a uekele.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Was it specifically that he was in the last Royal Rumble for only 2 minutes and 14 seconds or was it just a generic "he did not last long" burn?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Baron Corbyn posted:

His UFC fight.

drat

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Why is Ruby not in the MYC? It would be a perfect spot for her.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Bashing Republicans for this is problematic (but better if you just mentioned corporate Republicans). If you wanted a blanket statement that would work, “stupid libertarians” would work better.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

From what I heard, Marconi heard that some guys had paid time to do some training. He made fun of them and set up for them to run in on him some he could beat them down to look good. He apparently took liberties with them and the powerbomb was horrendous. Many indie wrestlers are pissed.

http://twitter.com/proudcaucasian/status/965381711159877647

I have helped with some indies in my area and poo poo like this happens. A midwestern wrestler by the name of Shane Rich appeared as an extra on RAW. 2 days later he was on a local indie’s show and spent the entire time talking to the wrestlers about how big he was. At the end of the show, he was supposed run away as the faces stopped him from beating up a guy. As the faces checked on the guy, Rich went into business for himself by running back in and attacking them (they were two of the youngest wrestlers). He shoot piledrived one and shoot powerbombed the other one.

After the show, the wrestlers were pissed but Rich kept saying how it was great heat for everyone. The guys running the company agreed because he was a “big name”.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Years ago, he spit KookAid on me and I suddenly became very concerned about STI’s

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Apparently this guy is an elementary school teacher in the area....so he is probably hosed when it comes to employment.

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/07/20/world-wide-wrestling-alliance-wrestler-uses-nazi-gimmick

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

I wouldn't do a Nazi gimmick in the current atmosphere purely because you don't know what reaction you'd get anymore. Aye being an open Nazi will still get you heat but all it takes is one corner of the audience to just pretend to be into it and your gimmick is no longer fun "Lets hate the Nazi" gimmick, it becomes a reminder of the resurgence of the Nazis. Kind of like how I always thought the Jack Swagger We The People gimmick sucked since it was basically the same thing but more covert.

Now a communism gimmick would absolutely amazing today.

A group of friends and I did this at a local Indy. There was a Canadian character that was the “I am a foreigner who comes out to the Canadian national anthem” but does nothing else. For the local fans, they hated him for that reason alone. We decided to support him (to also piss off the locals). We sang the national anthem when he came out. We held up signs supporting universal healthcare. Some wore hockey jerseys. I always wanted to bring a plate of poutine but I never had the chance.

If it was a Nazi, we would not do it but I can already tell you that several of the locals would be really into it.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Her career was based 150% on her looks and she got older.

She will always be TCW (tasty coma wife) to me.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Ha ha. I was working this show as a ring announcer and my brother is the one who videotaped it. This was over 5 years ago and it blows my mind that it is just now getting around.

Just so you know, Scott Parker (the guy who piledrived himself backwards) was okay. Pro tip: do you neck stretches! Everyone in the back made the same reaction this thread did.

Also, while I have not spoken to or seen Scott Parker since a year after this, I can tell you without a doubt that this is the proudest moment he has ever had as a wrestler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

That had better not be paid for by taxpayer money! We don’t want no government waste!!!