Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

The best wrestling dril post has already been made:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Hoss Corncave posted:

Jun Akiyama won it during an interview where it was resting on the arm of the sofa he was sat on and he inadvertently rested his elbow on it for three seconds.

The best part was that there was a near-fall when the ref started counting and Akiyama pulled his arm away to give the ref a "what the hell are you doing" look.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Hello my good Gamestop employee. I would like one anime titty game please

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Just start deliberately understarring them, they'll put on better and better matches trying to reach a ***** they'll never get. Put on a MOTYC? Eh, I dunno, 4 and a quarter, dragged in parts.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/TerryBrunk/status/1013023587047899136

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

VJeff posted:

It's actually extremely cool how we're up to our loving ears in wrestler deaths and New Jack isn't one of them.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic but i agree with this wholeheartedly.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

i would rather not hear jimothy on AEW particularly during women's matches especially those involving nyla rose or riho but I am glad he is capable of learning. especially because we see the alternative ("dig your heels in, call people liars or SJWs, or even deliberately get worse to 'troll'") every day. or i do. i dunno maybe i should go online less

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I had to look this guy up because I thought it meant that Kenny Dykstra's name was actually Lenny but man, his Wikipedia article is truly a wild ride.

my favorite lenny dykstra fact is that it is legally impossible to libel him

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Flip has admitted before that he does a lot of this dumb poo poo on social media for gimmick heat without actually believing it, but it's gotten to the point that I can't even tell anymore

I feel like "joke's on you, I was only pretending to be a moron" stopped working in like, 1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

i don't particularly care if wwe exists but i do want the mcmahons to die in prison so take that as you will