Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Memento posted:

That's kind of MRT's thing.

semantics is the entire subforum's thing

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

lol like some pencil-necked desk geek is gonna be able to stop the big bad booty daddy from going where he wants

I'm sure stevie ray and his blackjack were there to handle that sad sack rear end fruit booty

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I like that staying in TNA forever is acceptable punishment to us as wrestling fans.

a 3 month sentence seems pretty short to me

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

magnum_valentino posted:

Why is Kevin Dunn trending? I don't understand Twitter. I clicked on the trend and it's all just people saying "Kevin Dunn is trending". Is this a chicken/egg thing?

someone somewhere said that Dunn was responsible for there being fat joke(s?) aimed at Kevin Owens on raw

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Basic Chunnel posted:

Is he capital R Retired From In-Ring Competition then? At least his last match was vs. Cesaro.

he said he was getting this initial checkup that allowed them to discover this as a precursor to being able to get back in the ring with people in the performance center in his WWE.com interview about the neck surgery, never mentions retiring

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hace posted:

Also why would you want to put them in a ladder match

to see brie mode off the top of a ladder

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

vader's dick is extremely underwhelming

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this has made me a much bigger moose fan than i ever thought i could be

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it's pretty disgusting of xavier woods to expose the business like that with such close up camera angles on these worked punches. shameful.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Hasn't the science been in on vaping not actually being healthier for a long time?

Kane is telling me that vaping is a healthy and safe alternative, and if I can't trust Kane, I can't trust anybody

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

freud mayweather posted:

Publically whining at Dirt Sheet Man really conflicts with the old school vibe The Revival is trying to cultivate.

is 1990 old school enough? Dr. Death squashed Davey Meltzer on UWF TV, signed a copy of the Wrestling Observer, then shoved it in Davey's mouth.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

how many takes did he have to do before he got it just right with his eyes looking both at the book and directly into the camera for maximum menace?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm convinced over 75% of this forum doesn't even watch wwe and just reads recaps and makes all their arguments based off of what they read in them

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the nature boy is still kicking. please buy his poo poo.

https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/904045165584818176

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Mr. Carlisle posted:

William Patrick Corgan is gonna bring in Eric and Hogan for NWA isn't he

and then brings it full circle by doing an NWA takeover of TNA when he buys them out in late 2018

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

A rare moment of discretion by Vince. What it say?

a picture of Michael Cole in his wrestling gear with some sort of congratulation (time spent with the company maybe), and the hashtag # NeverAgain

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Can someone provide some context to what’s going on here? https://twitter.com/officialego/status/965361423214891009

it seems like just Page's general, fair reaction to a piece of poo poo trying to murder someone with a powerbomb

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

fart blood posted:

Dear life:

Please stop making GBS threads on JR.

Sincerely,
A goon on SA

Dear Goon,

Maybe if JR hadn't poo poo on so many prostitutes' chests in the 80s, I would stop making GBS threads on him now.

Sincerely,
Life

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

never drink and tweet

https://twitter.com/GottaGetSwann/status/971656531627401216

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what actions has Will Ospreay undertaken to demonstrate he has grown and become a better person? I'm not trying to further any part of the argument, I just legitimately do not know

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thanks for the information, folks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

hager made the most sense when I read it, then I saw this in the replies:
https://twitter.com/DriftAway93/status/1273713736726065152

ICHIBAHN posted:

Separate serious thread?

yeah seems like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

is this the first time The Rock has done anything for a "competitor" to WWE in the wrasslin world?