Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Looks phallic in the quotes on this page with the timg tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Alex Riley's dad was a moderately famous sportscaster and they're dumb and think he'll magically inherit that at some point.

See: Joe Buck.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo! This just keeps getting funnier.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Yeah Meltzer definitely said it about Paige, probably about AJ as well.

Big Dave has a long history of scoring with AJPW babes in the 90s though, so he knows what's up.

All I can picture is Bull Nakano :stonk:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope someone here knows what I'm referring to with the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Lethal Weapon 6 episode where Mac keeps explaining the plot of the movie they're making in his dialogue. That's Vince.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

e: wrong thread

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Thauros posted:

Hey he changed his look rather radically when he went to NJPW, makes sense he'd shake things up again. Plus Scott as manager would cover for his dreadful mic sklls.

HUH?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

You guys are all missing a huge example of the whole "wins and losses matter" issue: Rusev. He's an absolute chump now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CoolCat posted:

John's reaction is great.

It's so great because she actually brushes him with her ponytail as she turns to walk right past him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo the shoe lifts call out :lol:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

e: poo poo, wrong thread.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing that setup I now need to see Swiss Death on someone dropping from the briefcase ring.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

He's so yoked right now

Since he wears a mask he totally looks like Bane now.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

Baby wrapped in house insulation

I'm so happy this was the first response to that post :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

I think the "posted without comment" thing is because she's using her dad's illness as an opportunity to shill his merch, not because of any new developments in his health

Also one of the shirts is a Space Mountain shirt :barf:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What's Kane's thoughts on gun control? Since he's ripping off the Bullet Club

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

XPac heat is caused by Preparation H

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Izzy looks like she could be Bray Wyatt's kid :stare:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

It was a sex consent contract in very Flair language.

How many times was "Space Mountain" referred to?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Twice.

It literally ended with “Ric has had sex with many women and respects them”.

:aaaaa:

I was kidding when I posted that.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DM Punk posted:

Times are changing.

Holy hover hands. And Cowherd is a piece of poo poo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

They both look airbrushed.

That's cause most of them is fake

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MotU posted:

another beero, i knew youd come

FTFY

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What the gently caress that's 100% real? :psyduck:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

0 chance Dixie Carter has ever read

FTFY

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I love how bad the throws at the actual target are

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMtx9s9RTmc

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That was five years ago?!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

that was the receipt for the chairshot jbl gave meanie at one night stand iirc

Not a chair shot, but legit punches during the ECW/WWE brawl that were enough to bust Meanie wide open.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

A knee replacement and he's doing leg extensions? :gonk:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Draxion posted:

https://triple-q.bandcamp.com/album/cenacore-no-chance-in-hell

Noted mashup artist Triple Q just released a huge (177 track) album of wrestling theme mashups if that's a thing you're into at all. Most of them, as the title suggests, are My Time is Now mashups but I still think a lot of them are fun. I like Bonfires Apart and Finest Hour of the Setting Sun a lot (Bonfire x Worlds Apart and Gangplank Galleon x Shadows of the Setting Sun respectively).

The mash-up of DMX and Kane's theme (#162) is hilariously amazing. And whatever is mashed with Shinsuke's theme in #87 makes for a legit song.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Can someone explain why people are freaking out about this

Someone correct me if I'm off base, but I think it's safe to say uncovering this tape is akin to the unearthing of the Atari ET game.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nipponophile posted:

OK, I will correct you. It is nothing like the Atari E.T. game. The whole reason Atari buried E.T. cartridges in a landfill was because they produced too many. Some Atari employees have stated that more E.T. cartridges were produced than there were Atari consoles in active use. I can't vouch for that fact, but I can say that I bought an E.T. cartridge new in box from a thrift store in the late '90s for about a dollar. It's basically the polar opposite of the rarity of the Hart/Magee tape.

Good call. I was just thinking "something uncovered from the past that garnered a lot of attention".

NienNunb posted:

To continue with the video game comparison, it’s like when that person found the Nintendo PlayStation prototype that most people didn’t think actually existed

Yeah this is better.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I know Brennan's a creep - is Manny the guy who was on that gaming stream with him where they apparently kept asking about Adam Cole's sex life (I didn't watch enough of it because it was so cringeworthy).

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

bradzilla posted:

It's kinda gross that they registered a Twitter account for their 1 year old baby. Miz was always bad.

Gotta get that social media influencer career started early!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The_Rob posted:

People really wanna like Braun. But he should never be a main eventer. He's awful in the ring. He should just be a guy who comes in destroys things and leaves.

To be fair, you're basically describing Goldberg.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This needs to be the thread title. I'm still laughing at it minutes later.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Big E is the funniest person in the WWE

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Djarum posted:

There is no way RoH is going to be able to get away without at the very least suspending him for an extended period of time.

Why? The whole thing is dumb but what did he do that warrants suspension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Building feuds on Twitter makes everyone look bad.

...it just clicked why WWE insists on it.