Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
CM punk called some random attention whore ugly and has made her cry in real life

http://twitter.com/!/HelloKatie2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
She's now threatening to delete her twitter account and calling him a bully while bleating "gently caress my life!".
If as a 30+ year old woman, CM punk saying that doing the kissy duck face in your profile picture makes you look ugly makes you cry, and it's the single worst thing ever to have happened in your life then you need to get a grip and some loving perspective. Especially when you read down and you realise that her friend's brother ODed yesterday.

edit: correction, she managed to change the picture, she's still doing the same face and it's 40+ year old woman not 30+.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
aww I closed the page, last thing she wrote was something like @cmpunk thanks a lot I've had threats and people telling me to kill myself

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The bella twins have gone a bit nuts over a wwe.com article, CM Punk, never one to let a fire like this go un-stoked has just joined in. Props for the passive aggressive way he called the bellas stupid.

CMPunk
Looks like @NatbyNature and @TheBethPhoenix are also #pinupsmart
27 minutes ago

So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome.
28 minutes ago

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
gently caress these ring rats.

thebellatwins The Bella Twins RT by RealKellyKelly
Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) Suck it! Love Brie
3 hours ago

It's not the only tweet where they really hammer home that this was written by another woman. What the gently caress? Katie Raymond should get some frigging respect for being a woman in a man's world x2. Not some sort of "we can't be bothered to use your last name because you betrayed the sister hood" bollocks.

Oh and she's been writing for the site since 2007.
http://www.wwe.com/search/apachesolr_search/Katie%20Raymond?qterm=Katie%20Raymond

/sign

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Worth putting in here if anyone wants to add a truck monkey

ZackRyder Zack Ryder
I've been told @ColleenSheehy made the Zack Ryder video package from last night's Raw. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
fans are all tweeting anyone with a WWE tag about regal, CM punk has a few as well.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Tyma, is that the nicest house in Welshtopia?

I would have been surprised if there was no 1970s stairs. His door will have one of those letter boxes with really snappy springs and fur edges, I'm also thinking one of those metal boxes for maximum paper boy annoyance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
So I decided to go ahead and join this twitter thing rather than just occasionally lurk

http://twitter.com/The_Tables

I have followed only two men...