Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

ayn rand hand job posted:

there was road block

yeah but roadblock had an awesome dean ambrose match.

it got me completely pumped up for the wet fart that was lesnar/ambrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Don't even pretend Xavier Woods wasn't over the moon to be offered a beer and then stunnered by Austin.

Hell, he even got Austin to do that gyrating hips thing.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/722247060662194177

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

HOW IS HE SO GOOD AT THIS?

According to Enzo and Cass, when Owens isn't driving he's glued to his phone training his Twitter game.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Baron Corbin is the biggest tryhard

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
At least he hates Dolph Ziggler.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

The_Rob posted:

He is selling the worst weed. It's all sticks and stems.

Baron Corbin is your dad when he was in his 20s

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

#PoliticalHit

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Alain Post posted:

it is loving astonishing that of all the things TNA might consider a problem, like not being able to pay people, or running out of money for their next show, or whatever, they choose to focus on Twitter

If they just manage to LOOK like everything's fine, everything will actually be fine!

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/725111591713148928

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Aries wrestled Crews at the last Takeover right? I remember the Aries match being the low point of that show.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Push that chicken

In a callback to his feud with Ziggler last year, Rusev is going to give Lana a pet chicken named Chickisto.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Noellesticles is an extremely Foley name.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
I mentioned in the GDT this week that Lesnar/Ambrose in a street fight was my dream matchup to end all dream matchups. In my head I saw it going like Brock's PPV debut against Jeff Hardy where Hardy gets all his moves in and looks strong but it's just not enough.

Instead I got a match where you could have replaced Ambrose with literally any jobber on the roster and it would have been the same thing.

It was my first true WWE moment since getting back into wrestling :negative:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
If only Seth was waiting in the wings to call an audible and stop him this time.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Right, Brock can still put on a good match. His match with Roman and the Undertaker series over the last year were awesome. It's just that WWE seems to be perfectly content having him sleepwalk through anyone who isn't a face of the company type of guy.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
An F5 onto a pile of chairs was an awesome way to finish that match, but it just came so suddenly. Like the buildup, booking, and finish to the match were great on paper but the actual match wasn't given nearly enough time

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
Is this what a meme looks like in the pro wrestling bubble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Corzaa posted:

The horrific shooting? Is he talking about TNA tapings?