Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Shawn Michaels posted:

"@king_khan88: @ShawnMichaels_ im thinking abt joining wrestling if u don't mind can i use ur " Sweet chin music" as my finisher?"--Sure:-)

I don't think king_khan88 watches a lot of indy wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I'm pretty sure Ryback accepts the credit for all of his tweets.

You never know, he may have made some of Kurt Angle's, as well.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Riley's crowd support was solely because Miz's greatest talent is being a massive shithead heel everyone wants to punch in the face.

So I'm hoping Mizdow can get by on talent once the current feud is over, because Riley certainly didn't have that going for him.

My concern isn't that Sandow can't handle anything they have for him, because he's proven already that he can. My concern is whether they'll have anything for him.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

Earlier today, I noticed that this thread had seemingly exploded since I checked last night, and was wondering what outrageous things had been tweeted to justify this. Imagine my surprise when I find that it wasn't a tweet, but instead pages of discussion about Toto, but not one mention of "99", their love letter to Agent 99 from Get Smart. Until now.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I thought this was pretty cool: HHH talks to a London Police officer injured during the recent terrorist attack.

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/877304553825198080

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

For those who don’t know, the guy on the right is Hartley Jackson, an Australian wrestler who has trained a few locals, including Mikey Nicholls (from TM61), and has also been a part of TMDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

I can’t remember why I joined these forums. Even though I read threads every day, I mostly just lurk.