Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

The wrestling industry is a business. A lovely, shady business, but it's still a business. Doesn't it suck that people who do much less are making four times as much as you just because they knew the right people and showed up in the right place/time?

The wrestling industry might be the only business where working your hardest doesn't necessarily pay off at all. Well, Wrestling and working in Retail.

This is true of most anything that has to do with acting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah JR is getting a little poo poo thrown at him today.

On one of the Legends round-table shows, he mentioned he was a Steelers fan because of his wife. Pretty understandable. (Also, I'm pretty sure you guys are going to have a monster draft.)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He was saying Triple H held the title for 616 days in that span, not that there are 616 days in 2.5 years.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JR's beautiful southern racist heritage will be respected a lot more when he reaches the age that he becomes afraid of phones and computers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is that the real title on his shoulder? It looks like a flat sheet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

rovert, approximately how many hours have you spent to date trying to dig up offensive old tweets from Charlotte and Leva Bates?

barely half a day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can understand their frustration when you compare that to the ICW ring.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe Big David should cut some weight into the toilet if oyu know what I mean. Turds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

these two folks... they deserve to gently caress.....

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mercury Crusader posted:

The Rock will return to challenge HHH for the title at the next PPV, then he'll lose, setting up Roman to win at WM as the greatest of all time but also to cement HHH as the greatest Attitude Era star of all time.

sounds good but only if the ring announcers have to say "the greatest attitude era star of all time" during the introductions from now on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

This makes me not want to play undertale

Everything you could ever watch or read about Undertale that isn't the game itself will make you say this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What a nice dude, working up some conflict for the sake of his close friends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

somehow i never noticed taka was doing the down with the sickness laugh in that tweet. now thats a spicy sousage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It must be related to something Cornette said disparagingly about him but I don't know the specifics.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I've said it before but Paige is that girl who shows up to the party at 3 am when everyone has passed out but she has coke so you end up staying up all night doing coke.

Why are 'you' sitting there by yourself with everyone else passed out, before she gets there, and how long does that last

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dolph probably blocked that guy for being the person who states the joke punchline like he caught him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Maybe, but if someone wants to do something and they think they can, why should something like that beyond their control stop them from even trying?

If you are advocating for extremely serious and terrible crimes to be done then I stand against it, personally

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Keg posted:

Who's the guy on the left, he looks kind of like a young Bowie

ted dibiase jr

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wonder if cody rhodes will name all his kids after main characters from zelda, or minor characters from zelda

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm glad the angry-at-Bellas people keep segueing into how you wouldn't give them your valuable sex

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm all for blaming John Ace for everything but I would say they've been pushing pretty hard for the Bellas to be seen as legit ever since they came back 3 years ago. It sure as hell is irrelevant that they don't move your dingus nowadays either way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew about daniel bryan running smackdown two weeks ago

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

busted. Busted, rovert. You Have got bazinga'd and you're scrambling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dont loving dredge up old funny poo poo or ill kill you. [wont really kill]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How come i clicked generate and it say gently caress Of.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

authors should sue libraries #extremelysmartlawsuits

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sheamus, sheamus again, gotch, and smelly shorts ping pong boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

18 months until Finn wears a simpler version of his makeup during every match to help hide the widow's peak due to being an Oldass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

responding to a media comment with a tweet is already giving yourself a handicap but when 20-ish employees of the company all do it then, uh, i forgot where i'm going with this. i guess it's great and sexy. do that make sense

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bob ryder... seems more like a coat-tail ryder. To my rear end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's weird that every failed WWE announcer is explicitly a huge moron rear end in a top hat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

or maybe. It. makes. sense. Hmmmmmm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

her actual skillset is attracting WWE-sanctioned appearances in minor pop culture terminals & generally maintaining a certain look in spite of a horrid schedule that chews up pretty much everyone

It's good that the booking has made her segments entertaining

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it feels good to share the millionaires with xbox 360s club, with aj styles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the track record is "this boring shitboy is in new japan so he's kinda good even though he Extremely sucks"

growl, roar

e: this doesn't apply to big mike

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

punching fans is top quality heel work, from a real Worker who works the marks such as the rest of the em,ployees of wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I dont know how much longer i can live in a world without the good clips, but at least this software company has a quite an apt name. Now excuse me while hurt broke souffle SCMs cheese jackson

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whenever anyone starts owning me i bring up that ive had a concussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fe Males