Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bayley wants to lay on the floor. she's talking about laying On the floor. hollering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is he saying indy guys not on the WWE radar have been hazardous to independent wrestling?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh if he was talking about Joey Ryan ruining wrestling then i guess that's fair. Fair to god drat cornette!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aw, don't say that. everyone's a highly exploitative fake person deep down!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if that's a pointless work it fuckin sucks and if that's real it sucks. i might have left out something that it could be. if you say one i will reply

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.splcenter.org/bitcoin-and-alt-right

possibly. flip a coin, bubby!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know who anybody is! Mother fucke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am the first one to admit that some times cornette is wrong. But boy do you have to be fair to him, in a time like this. He hates the wrestling writer man from the 90s with the 30k subscription, 2k active watcher youtube channel

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Critical posted:

gently caress Im going to be sitting about 20 feet from Jim Ross at All Out give me things to yell at him all night.

did you mix up the names of the puppies before you killed them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

seth rollins: show me one fucken person who is as good as me, in the entire world. you can't bitch

will ospreay: hello

seth rollins: this little god drat nugget stepped to me, wade. He stepped. i had to do it to him

i'm writing a play about this. hope you enjoyed the sneak peek

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My play will be come a dubbed anime made by 4Kids Entertainment. i'm sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

my dog is named nugget

Post dog

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the funny thing is instead of saying "she cheated first" you could just bring up that they were separated for a long time because she cheated, then she got mad when corey told her about him seeing someone else even though they were no longer even living together and were going to finalize a divorce soon. Then people would get bored with that situation instead of arguing since corey is a much worse person than it shows.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew this would happen. telling the truth being shouted down as defending corey. How about you just say something real about him like when he cut off contact with his mother because she tried to convince him that not being able to wrestle again was okay, before he accepted it himself, and even though she was right he has never tried to re-establish a connection. He is a horrific piece of garbage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1140409919591657472

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1141877470146301952

stupid rear end hole!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of those hands is fixing and the other is stabilizing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

what's the deal with MJF making cat lady be homeless

convinced her to leave her comfort zone and go to where he lives and then was like "i don't want to be in a relationship right now." I was told this in confidence so please don't share it around

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i could afford a rotisserie chicken from the food city. i see them sometimes but they are 6 dollars and that's 36 of the good brand of ramens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

OK, you said to ask: Is this a joke?

No, but ask if this is a sarcastic no.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

al davis was a lot better than vince

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Take a deep breath. put stuff in your brain. turn 720 degrees. walk away

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sit on it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I've decided to ban the folks who have begun talking about Arn Anderson getting fired for allowing Alicia Fox to wrestle while intoxicated, and how it relates to Rovert.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

alicia fox is good and should have a job but also be in rehab instead of being greenlit to go to the ring

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that reminds me. if you get sick you can just buy fish mox and swaller a bunch of them. dont get fooled into u.s. doctor scams or medical insurance scams

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think people are really attacking joey janela because he has no rear end and this is all a smokescreen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jonathan and renee good

colby and rebecca bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do not send me a pm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

miz had parents who love and support him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny when someone melts down and then deletes like 60% of the meltdown but leaves up things that they think are still totally cool and it's just ???? other parts of the meltdown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would say putting "feminist ally" on your wrestling gear is the same as putting blm on there but not that having writing on your underwear is the same as being a decent person, because it's useless or w/e you believe, yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that man is clearly an outback jack

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most of the greatest monsters throughout history knew that they were very, very bad. it's made up that they all thought they were good guys. like hitler, and mjf

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

what was the punk tweet

someone said they would love to interview punk but that punk would have to be the one to make it happen. punk responded, hollering at him for not even trying to get the interview if he wanted it so bad, and making fun of him for saying punk would have to do the legwork. punk was then notified that the guy actually already did try multiple times in the last couple years and punk denied requests

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time cody hall got into a fight with the hurricane because his dad bought the hurricane lunch and the hurricane didn't say thank you. then cody hall said he was going to stop fighting because he had bookings to prepare for unlike the hurricane but the hurricane had a lot more bookings than cody hall did even at that time and now cody hall has fewer bookings than he did at that time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

free av for friend

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm 6'3" and can tell you that braun strowman is under 6ft

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry. dave's underling lance storm helped that person out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro