Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That jericho thing going to happen when someone tells Vince they should steal matt hardy's gimmick and he gets the wrong idea thinking it's the fat cruiserweight one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Freakin' pull the line and go, for the high school sock hop,
Give it up, cause you and I know,
Conceit to fall on parasol,
'Cause Here we go, we can hold peace,
Yo, here we go, bring your name on the go
Freakin' here we go, bring your name on the go
Freakin' for a jack off, you can go
I'm dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

But was his continued employment even flimsier than the reason he was fired? Let's talk about it. 844-ROCK-GOD

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you look like you're emulating nintendo and im here to arrest you. bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's impossible to disappear without magic, which sources tell me isn't real.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mistake post, like my life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no worries mates. she's actually landing on the mat with her outstretched elbow, on the other side of the opponent. this bone is the strongest in the human body and can easily absorb the shock without damage to either party

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every person who hated batista desperately wanted Roman Reigns to be the guy, As Well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That is the accepted history of wrestling so don't dispute it like some kind of bad person

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Batista was booked horribly at the time and Roman was booked really well. Then they started booking Roman horribly, while Batista's last month or so in the company improved out of sight as he actually got to focus on what makes him work.

The comparison between the two Rumbles is kinda amazing - people were pissed at the idea of an Orton/Batista Wrestlemania main event but it was obvious that was what WWE wanted. When they realized Bryan wasn't going to be in the Rumble match and that Batista was going to win, the crowd threw their support behind Roman as the next best option. The next year, after Roman's booking had become really awful, Roman was in the Batista role but WWE clearly still thought he was the beloved hero from the previous year and that if they just got rid of Bryan and every other face early enough then people would eagerly latch onto Roman as the best remaining option like they did the previous year.

The conflicting impressions of Batista (and Roman) aren't some static thing where people felt one way or the other regardless of context/time, things changed and people's feelings changed with them.

I warned you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

s-t-i-n-k-e-y

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would rather have a lot of money, than be vince's good boy. And furthermoer this is a brave thing to say. Don't gently caress with me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what about adolescents, or large children.

e: VVV Now That's what i'm saying about. talkign

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jan 11, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*kevin owens looks into someone's profile, doesn't see any handicaps or anything to attack, attacks their follower count then blocks the person*

Now that's a fuckin ace tweeter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only legal words to call anyone should be cutiepie, and sweetiepie once in a hwhile.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as long as i see somebody who looks like he could whoop somebody else's rear end then my mood is stabilized and im ready to play some board games all night long

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

So Kaitlyn and her husband split up apparently https://www.instagram.com/p/BRAG2qHA-3x/

so what? Do you think that's funny or something? Wtf rovert. What the Big Time gently caress.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in olden times you would sell your heel merch as something to set on fire or cut into pieces or whatever. Stupid Arsehole Chikara

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert is canonically on the same level as dave meltzer but won't be respected for another 20 years when the other scoopsmen have died.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tehy should do a lot of working on ryder's facial animations and script if you know what i'm saying About.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've decided that the world's stance on nia jax is that we need to fuse her beauty and talent into a single entity in order to be difficult with eachother. Earth is funner than any other planet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you wish to combat my opinions about rapers and other bad boys then youll have to contend with my expert-level yu gi oh deck

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah right. you would most likely fall down the mountain and die while you can throw away a shitted bag and the possessions within. Im sick of "everything is better in japan" marks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I remember when Steph tweeted "The only deaths that matter are those that are politically useful #WWEBPS" as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brock is homophobic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Perhaps The God really did bless him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

johnny gargano eats live dogs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't like trolls. write that down in your little notebook.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it actually stands for bart, lisa, and marge, the famous looney tunes. now im putting this in the form of a tweet to fit the thread @you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you know the Guy responding to this in an incredulous fashion due to the severity of importance of doing the big @ to Putin? Well, he's good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/871546228194103297

https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/871535390477438976

wow. caught lieing, big time. 3/4 of an hour is not enough time to magically learn someone else's personal twitter. Have a nice life in hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would love to criticize cornette for his stankey attitude but unfortunately i'm irrelevant and not allowed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man. i thought his name was rollman this Whole time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrestling fans actually don't know who chris benoit is so it's fine.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

VJeff posted:

Chris Benoit hasn't even worked a house show since 2006.

:smith:

I'm surprised such a huge number of negative comments related to the fact that he had killed his family. Yes, it's a bad thing, no one will argue. But how it is related to wrestling, drat you? Seriously, I often notice how wrestlers judged by their actions. And right would be treated in this business, as in the case with Triple H, who had offered themselves for wrestlers, burying their careers. Or Cena, doing the same thing, suffice it to recall Alex Riley, and that an unknown black boy with Nexus. Or Bella Twins, retractable talented rivals. But in the case of Chris, this situation does not apply to wrestling. It can be infinitely spread rot over the case, but a sin to deny that he is a terrific wrestler, who has not lost in our time. And then even more so was a real phenomenon. Suffice it to recall his matches, which always gets excellent. About Chris abilities can write legend, his contribution to wrestling will never be forgotten. And so he did not do - for the fans it will be, first of all, a decent performer, and only then a murderer and a psychopath. And as though it may sound cynical - that there is some truth.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know well the olden time folks, who would highly enjoy products. Give me the power

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mob posted:

That's my local dirt fed that Beau James attached himself to. The latest Youtube episode of their show starts with a loving five minute montage dedicated to him

Yes, the Progressive Liberal is a heel. No, he doesn't do that great a job of it.

how the gently caress are there two people on here from vaguely around there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bubby i'm about tired of that little Kid not being able to be a fan of more than one person without hoots and hollers of "traitor" & "there arent any fresh deals in THIS part of the internet for sure." i already had to go out and purchase a new keyboard becauase I've broken the other one over my face to get revenge on you.