Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
I got

quote:

favorited a YouTube video -- Zack Ryder Sings His Own Theme!!! EDDIE loving EDWARDS I favorited a!

Good description of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Pretty sure she meant karma, at least I hope so for her sake.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Yup.

*is a professional wrestler on tv every week*

But don't dare bother him if you see him!

There was 50 people bothering him for an autograph at a house show once and he gave one to my friend because he was the only one to say please. I always thought that said a lot about Punk.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

DannoMack posted:

You guys caring so hard about the harmless way that dude spends his money is dumb. Stop being dumb.

I agree, DM's really no worse than the sign guy in the red hat that's always at RAW. Dude's living the dream

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

WeaponX posted:

So did anything ever come from the "big news" Punk had concerning Colt?

Only thing I can think of is that Colt's podcast is now sponsored by THQ, that's kind of a big deal.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

VogeGandire posted:

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, sorry. Just seen on other sites, people getting irrationally angry at Trent because they thought he was shooting on Kofi, when it's actually just banter between friends.

Twitter(and tumblr) has taught me that a good chunk of the internet doesn't understand how people with real friends act.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Punk was cool to me and my friend, but we said "excuse me" and "please" which he said astonished him. Also my friend pointed out Punk's Chris Candido tattoo which made him happy.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Cody's good friends with the booker of PWS Pat Buck. It was just a joke between friends

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

DM Punk posted:

Yeah, they were both in OVW at the same time years ago. Back when Cody was wearing tights that had half polka dots and half gold on them.

Buck's told a great story on his podcast a while back about how Cody helped him out while he was having a nervous breakdown backstage years ago. Cody really seems like an awesome guy

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

Sionistic posted:

He says a lot of people are asking why he isn't at South by Southwest. He thinks that WWE thinks him and willie (not sure who that is) are told old for it, and want to send Cena instead.

Willie Nelson

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Hall's been posting pics like that since he got Twitter. Women send them to him, he gets permission. Y'all need to calm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I love how they even animated his crazy haircut.

Pretty sure his haircut's inspired by One Piece too