Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

I'm pretty sure I've seen Daizee Haze use ratchet-rear end in one of her shoots interviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock
@Dave_Swykk @FightSteenFight ROH World Champ vs The People's Champ.. he'll win, but I'll bring the Don Julio. #WeAllWin

:stare:

Kevin Steen ‏@FightSteenFight
@TheRock If I win, we finally submit the screenplay I wrote for us for "Twins 2" to a studio.

Wanna read that script.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jimmy Jacobs posted:

About time... pic.twitter.com/9Pb4gOmj

Zombie Princess you did it!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

He said that this is tax info unless he is lying.
Well that's a bummer :(

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Guess the age of the person running the Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikethemizen
32?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Big E does follow friday

quote:

Big E Langston ‏@BigELangston
If you see her in public, #FF @WWEAJLee today. Follow her crouched by bushes. Follow her w/ binoculars. To ensure she's safe, of course...

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Can't wait to hear about Twitter oppressing real Americans in his next promo.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
Whoa. Ambrose, Reigns, and Kaitlyn look pretty pissed.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

@CMPunk: Rest in beats. @beatsbydre pic.twitter.com/Qc4IlXwIct

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

apsouthern posted:

I'll have a look at updating the OP later, but for now...

I've never been more ashamed to be a blue (That's a lie but this is pretty high up there)

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

gail kim @gailkimITSME posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is planning to move Spike TV&TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier. What about our Canadian fans?

Kurt Angle @RealKurtAngle posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is planning to move Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier. This is crazy...

Brooke Hogan ‏@MizzHogan[/quote posted:

Umm...Rogers Cable in Canada moving Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling to a more expensive cable tier? What gives? #notfair!!!

Chavo Guerrero jr. @mexwarrior posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. This is not cool...

Lisa Marie Varon @TARALiSAMARiE posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. This is not cool...

Velvet Sky ‏@VelVelHoller[/quote posted:

Just heard Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV & TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers...not cool...whose butt do I gotta kick??

Bully Ray ‏@REALBully5150 posted:

Just heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV and TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. NOT COOL!! The Pres. has spoken!!

James Storm @Cowboy_J_Storm posted:

I heard that Rogers Cable is taking Spike TV & TNA Impact Wrestling from most of their customers. Are you kidding me? Canada deserves better
I don't know if anyone has coined the phrase "Tweeting it in", but this would be a good definition for it.

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Apr 24, 2013

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jefferoo posted:

My secret theory that Dixie keeps the TNA roster prisoner in a basement dungeon is finally validated.
The basement dungeon is just the Impact zone, right?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Deadpool posted:

Wait, there are twitter accounts where people roleplay as wrestlers? Jesus. Learn something new and frightening every day. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?
This is actually kind of tame. The Tumblr roleplayers are the funniest/most horrifying.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

I wonder how many Cinco De Hey-Yo puns people have drunkenly said to him.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

He's tweeting in character right? Right... :(

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

Big E's is pretty awesome too
You missed the best part

‏@WWEAJLee posted:

@BigELangston I'm gonna give you the nickname my mom gave me, "mommy's little mistake".

‏@BigELangston[/quote posted:

@WWEAJLee Thanks to you, my heart is like my skin: dark.
AJ and Big E are good at twitter.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

@JRsBBQ posted:

“@josephsammour: @JRsBBQ Danny Hodge vs Haku in a bar brawl....who ya got?”
The EMT's.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really enjoy AJ's crush on The Shield.

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 24 May posted:

“@HeelsInPink: Well AJ wanted The Shield with puppies, who was I to disappoint her...... pic.twitter.com/EPSfnOFGJU” My ovaries are glowing

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Paul Heyman ‏@HeymanHustle posted:

#NotFunny @IamJericho @WWE #RAW @CMPunk pic.twitter.com/A7o4RDzjE2

Looks legit

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

That makes me realize I haven't watched an Alex Shelley match in a long loving time.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Punk is at Game 5 of the Kings/Blackhawks series and Scott Armstrong is wondering what he does during commercial breaks:

Punk vs WWE app at Summerslam?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

This is the best vine I've ever seen.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 17h posted:

“@WWEUniverse: There is something different about @WWEAJLee on #Smackdown tonight...#WWE http://instagram.com/p/bH4ljGAFNv/ ” Boobs?
AJ is pretty good at Twitter.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Triple H ✔ @TripleH posted:

Sadly, many do not have the capacity to understand. It's not about the individual, it's about what's best for everyone. #ThankYouCody
I remember thinking that Triple H could never go heel again after the reactions he'd get from crowds. I'm so so glad I was wrong.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

sunsweet posted:

Also, since I'm me, I wanted to share this one. Hard to believe that it's been 15 years.

You missed the best part

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

How does a chant from a football hooligan movie made in the 90s even get into Ring of Honor crowds?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Paige is the true Women's champion I guess?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Cody Rhodes/Runnels ‏@CodyRhodesWWE posted:

Genuine dyed "sharkskin" kids...oh and you might recognize the sigil...#WWEBattleground #RhodesDynasty pic.twitter.com/pyoUE29Vg9

Triforce is back!

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

omgomgomg posted:

There's another pro wrestler girl who keeps posting on wwe's Instagram, saying she wants to eat X's cum or has hosed X. So, I guess it's a common thing?
I think she posts on Twitter too. I'm also fairly positive it's a dude pretending to be a girl.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

How? How does this even happen?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

The star we deserve.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Basically if they're ridiculously good looking and mega famous they can pull off a fedora but even then they would look a hell of a lot better without it.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Important tweet coming through

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Why did nobody else tell me Miz's dad was on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/MrHeroGeorge

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Yuriy posted:

I'd probably watch it
Breast In The World?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Ryan Reeves
‏@Ryback22
When I reach 1 million followers I will publicly do my first sit down Twitterview with myself The Big Guy. It will be very controversial!

I don't know what a Twitterview is but I know that I need it in my life.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Pretty sure he's worn one which says retweet on the straps too. Ryback owns bones.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Now I'm picturing Khali joining the Real Americans.
I get the feeling that won't happen in the near future

Zeb Colter ‏@WWEZeb posted:

HOW DID KHALI PASS THE CITIZENSHIP TEST? WISH THAT @WWECesaro @RealJackSwagger HAD ADMINISTERED THE EXAM? OR ME! @WWERanjinSingh @WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

epitasis posted:

Big E's videos are way worse since Kaitlyn left.
The one with AJ was kinda funny for a really dumb reason.