Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I heard once that our eyes have trouble processing dark green and red colours put next to eachother. Myzteziz is basically the exact same thing where I just see a jumble of letters that comes out as "mysty eyez".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Chris James 2 posted:

The Undiscovered Country was the best Star Trek film, at least that's something we all can agree on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljjkO5rZNcI

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I can't believe Cena's about to become the first 31-time champion.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

what is so weird about tweeting shirtless pics to people you work with. it's not like they are strangers

There is absolutely nothing weird or strange about showing your hot bod to your co-workers and then proceeding to specifically reference your shared homosexuality and I will loving fight anyone who says otherwise.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

waffle iron posted:

I do kind of think it's gross that Darren Young is posting this in public as if he needs to play the respectability politics game of both race and sexuality.

But obviously that dude needs to get fired or never work on that show again. So what do I know?

That poor, poor thirsty gentleman :smith:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Dude straight-up sexually harassed Darren Young and people are like "well what's the big deal???"

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

coconono posted:

secretly, we all want unsolicited dick pics flooding our private message boxe.

No loving way dude ;)

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

waffle iron posted:

Darren's WWE endorsed out of ring media profile means he rides the clean cut black man and palatable and monogamous gay man angles pretty hard.

Which are certainly great things but sends the message that there is only one right way to be black and and only one right way to be gay.

He can publicly shame some other dude all day as far as I'm concerned. But he's gone from being in one box to another.

He's a black, gay man who got sexually harassed by a Co worker. loving lol if you think the WWE was going to do anything about this if he didn't make it public.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

zakharov posted:

1) Stop calling them Divas, a name straight out of the 90s in a bad way.

2) Redesign the belt

3) Let the new people talk. Note: this does not include "witty" banter on Miz TV.

4) Have them gun for the title. Set up a #1 contenders triple threat or battle royal.

5) Either lose the teams or have some logical reason for why Paige, Charlotte, and Becky are allegedly working together. note: it's probably too late for this.

Addendum: Don't let Lynch talk and keep them off TV until the petty AJ feud is over so gunning for the title doesn't involve jobbing to nikki forever.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

goc posted:

The elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge is that the NXT audience is a small part of the overall Raw audience. The people hollering for better booking of the Divas are a loud minority whereas I think there are a whole lot more people watching Raw who really do not give a poo poo at all. Sure, you can say that's WWE's fault for always positioning them that way but the fact is there are probably more people that don't care about how the Divas are booked and don't see them as important than people who are championing their NXT booking and saying that's how Raw should do it.

No I in fact think that there are a lot of women who watch WWE and would prefer their representation be better.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm willing to bet about 70 to 80 percent of that crowd was there for the weekend and figured they'd pregame for Summerslam

Also the main had a dude who's already over in WWE

That would be way more impressive then because they went loving wild for Sasha/Bayley despite having zero reason to care about it.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

zakharov posted:

Download SALR and it'll embed the tweets for you.

People are asking for screenshots of tweets because people love deleting lovely tweets afterwards.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Gonna make the beast with Ry backs.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's super hosed up that we live in a world where Scott Steiner is probably less of a scumbag than Hulk Hogan.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
She knows the language of B-Boying.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Tyler getting called up to the main roster would almost be worth all the jobbing he'd do if he just had a bunch of segments with New Day. I don't know why I didn't think of it before but those two interacting would be the best thing.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Let's go Cornette.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's from Dumb and Dumber ya goof.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's moreso that it's snappier and the other name is superfluous I believe. Did anyone really call him "Adrian Neville" or "Adrian"?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Shoulda called him Mighty Mouse.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Wrestling is currently winning; despite Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash attempting to fix the results.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
A sign that you should go watch Swat Kats I guess!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
The following contest is a fatal four way X-pac rules match

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Does this match end with X-Pac becoming WCW Champion?

Nobody shows up to the ring and are all DQed by default.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I know people will ask. I don't believe I ever met JR, so I have no thoughts or memories. #RIP

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

oatgan posted:

yeah well I think the divas should be allowed to kiss

I agree, it's hosed up that WWE doesn't let its talent go to rock shows.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I think it's kinda weird that WWE pays the barest minimum lipservice to UUDD and all of a sudden people are acting like a random appearance from a New Japan guy means literally anything.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Yeah but people are like "wow they used the bullet club jacket and music!" and "this is probably just for the videogame channel" like this is an official WWE project or something.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Yeah everyone is flipping their lid and losing their minds and salivating like dogs and leaping to conclusions and writing detailed theories and crushing their grapes and sowing their oats and feeding their cats and

I don't like you.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

You seem mean, and not in a fun way.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Being even adjacent to the Miz is a dangerous prospect.

Miz Ruins Careers.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Nakimakura

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Or because a man with chronic neck and concussion issues decided he'd do 20 headbutt on top of a ladder and take an uncontrolled back bump off of it

No I'm pretty sure it's the other thing.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Junpei Hyde posted:

The contra code is in like a million games by this point, unless he specifically means pre contra.

He's deffo talking about Gradius.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

DannoMack posted:

Or maybe a guy showing up once in a while and going way over time in his segment on your scripted live tv show without consequence is a reasonable thing to be frustrated about?

It's not though.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Basic Chunnel posted:

The Rock segment was awful plodding riffing salvaged by the other talent til he got to gorilla and started talking to the camera and it got good all of a sudden

He made the Big Show snap a laptop in half with his bare hands.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Cesaro is too handsome and suave to be Agent 47. Maybe as a detective trying to bring him down.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Besides Low Ki already got that role

See? Low Ki is ratty and dorky enough to make it work.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

ICHIBAHN posted:

It doesn't work, he looked like a total goof

So does Agent 47 :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I hope Triple H finally wins that coveted MME belt he's always wanted.