Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Fun little exchange I just caught while checking my feed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

This is kind of an out there question, but has anyone else been followed by Cliff Compton? I've never tweeted anything about being a huge Deuce & Domino fan (not that I hate the guy) so I don't know why he would. The only commonality we have is that we both follow that Indy Wrestler joke account.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Kofi tweeted this gem an hour ago:

@TrueKofi posted:

Wondering why people were staring at me at Walmart. I realized I was in all black with an 8pk of gatorade and a set of bolt cutters. #Shady

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

One of the Twitter accounts scrolling by on RAW was "ZachRyderDiva". Didn't realize he got a new one...

Also, kind of suprised to see Joe tweeting about Ryan Davis (of Giant Bomb's) death:

Samoa Joe posted:

RIP Ryan Davis #GiantBombForever

Bonus Joe Tweets:

Samoa Joe posted:

Debating buying a skeeball machine.

Samoa Joe posted:

A bit bittersweet a local arcade is going under/relocating some sweet silent.scope machines for sale too

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I could have sworn that Val Venis being a Republican/Libertarian/Tea Partier/Truther/#AskQuestions kinda guy came up before, I think maybe during the 2008 election but not 100% sure.

Yea, I'm pretty sure I read about it in some thread here. I didn't, however, remember him being that batshit.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Really? No CM Spunk?

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

coconono posted:

Starbucks isn't straight edge.

What do his knuckles say?

C A F F E I N E

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

I didn't know where to post this, but I figured Punk tweeted about it, so this thread works.

So I attended something cool this past Saturday. It was a screening of "They Live" with none other than CM Punk attending. (https://mobile.twitter.com/CMPunk/status/655612319322341376). It was my first time seeing "They Live" or seeing Punk in a live setting, but man, it was perfect. He did a Q & A for about an hour after the show so here's a few things from it:

- Most of the questions were about WWE, UFC, and Piper, but one guy (for some reason) decided to grill Punk about his religious beliefs. I think the whole crowd groaned, but Punk fielded the question as nicely as he could. That is until the guy said he didn't belive that Punk didn't believe, which led to him just laughing and moving to the next question.

- I get super nervous in public stuff like this, but I figured what the hell, I should ask him a question so I asked if there were any guys he regretted not wrestling/getting a good run with. I mentioned he was the reason I started watching again and he just said "I'm sorry", but said he was most disappointed that Bryan was one guy he wished he could've done more with.

-He seems ready to fight and was extremely straight forward about his "shortcomings", I guess you'd say

- 2 or 3 people just got up to say "HEY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT..." which was really weird. He took it fine though and just answered whatever question they had.

- If there was a remake of "They Live" and he was in it, he would want Kofi Kingston to be his Keith David.

- He and AJ are going to be in a some kind of post apocalyptic movie together, which is something I need to see.

- The rest of the questions/answers were just Piper stories, him retelling the MITB 2011 getaway, and him suggesting they rename the "Big Trouble" remake just "Punching"

I also had to get one of the limited posters they had and I think it looks amazing:

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

AkumaHokoru posted:

most rich people do their philanthropy under a false name vince's psudonym is unknown

What A Manuva obviously

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Don't bury me or my son ever again

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Asuka is good at twitter.

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/918696493552246784

Xavier still won't let her appear on UUDD though!!! :mad:

Bump this thread every time Xavier ducks Asuka.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/JCLayfield/status/989546398419947525

Hot takes coming in from JBL

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Now I'm picturing his beautiful hair blowing in the wind

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Whoo boy, saw this Corny tweet in my timeline and then followed the rabbit hole:

https://twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/993832061650784257

Some of the replies in the thread are something. A lot of dudes seem to like trotting out Alexa vs. Braun or somebody as proof intergender matches can't work.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Kazarian buddy, that's like saying people used to not care who directed movies or wrote a song. I'd say it makes you a bigger fan to want to understand every detail of a production. That's not to say that internet nerds for anything can't get REALLY obnoxious, but :cmon:

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Honestly read this as him confirming he didn't like Jewish people

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

You don't want CM Punk, you want to get bench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Whoo boy, once it gets started it just gets better and better