Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Don't trust anybody

I liked it best when Austin said DTA stands for don't never trust nobody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

coconono posted:

In all the years of taking stunners, why has no one ever spit the beer in Austin's face as a defence?

Austin would just open his mouth and now his rage is even more beer-fueled.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Makes me think Angle's gimmick of mentioning his gold medals and singing about them at every turn was not a gimmick at all!

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

So Punk had a kid?

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Little Miss RKO posted:

Chyna said it on Twitter.

Unless her issues extend into paranoid delusions?

When I'm ranking the accuracy of sources, Everything That Isn't Chyna comes in first.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Can't wait for someone to loving post that poo poo so we can see the 24" python.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Del Raminos posted:

Take care with your verbs

You have an Archer avatar and you used that line instead of "Phrasing"? Shameful.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Hogan and Bischoff suck but also Scott Steiner sucks. It would be best if we never heard from any of them again.

Just some food for thought.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Hello I am Lufisto.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Yeaaaaah burn that loving bridge teach it a lesson.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

If he can get Tony Atlas to go on the road with him his show might be pretty good.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

Robbie E does this better though.

Robbie E is bad at everything.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Lone Rogue posted:

Dog opens one of the gifts. It's Raven. Raven adds the dog to his new Nest/Flock.

Ha, just imagine it, Raven is in the box. He opens the box and there is Raven. Raven is actually the present. The dog is all expecting a bone or maybe a squeaky toy, but instead there is a full sized human, and that human is Raven. And then the dog is in the Nest/Flock! Such an absurd and hilarious premise. I can't stop laughing at all the absurdity, and also the hilariousness. A dog opens a present, and it is Raven that is inside the present. Big time laughs had by all, except Tommy Dreamer because now his dog is in the Nest/Flock, so Tommy is kind of sad, but still has some little laughs, because the situation is so unexpected and humorous!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

And who can forget all of the classic angles of members of Tommy's family joining up with Raven, so it's just all the more perfect! Tommy will love it. Plus the dog is dying so it will be even funnier!

Like when his wife, Lori Fullington, or his son, Tyler Fullington, joined up with Raven. It will bring up so many memories for Tommy Dreamer, and then when the dog dies who cares he was a traitor anyway. Actually I will care because dogs are the best.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Hey, maybe before they put it down, everyone in the room can take off their shirts revealing an NWO shirt. Lol!

I don't get it. Is the dog now also in the nWo, or are they going to give the dog a beat down and spraypaint? Maybe you should check in with Lone Rogue about how to tell real good real funny wrestling jokes?

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

It doesn't even make sense, mormons are known for polygamy, not for mail order brides. Are mormon mail order brides even a thing?

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

coconono posted:

What kind of loving idiot doesn't know Magic Words==Please?

America what is wrong with you?

Avada Kedavra! There, dead coco. Who's next?

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Peanut Butter & Jelly is delicious. Glad to see cool wrestlers eating cool sandwiches.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

There is no loving way Khali can use a cell phone. Unless they make them with 19" screens.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

What if I lift Punk over my head while he is lifting the cup?

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

I' a big fan of not drinking out of things that have had poop in them so I do my best to not win the Stanley Cup.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Yeah pretty sure X-Pac just declared TNA backyard wrestling which is pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Jake would probably not get much of a pop as a surprise guy becuase nobody in the whole world has ever recognized his music, let alone 17 years after his last appearance.