Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Finally made a twitter @project_halaxy. I would love to be added to the list. Also, could we have a category for non-PSP wrestling accounts people like like WWE_Creative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I followed the PSP list. Does that mean I will get everyone's tweets?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Conversing with the tWo on Twitter is way more tolerable to me than posting directly on PSP most of the time.

I'm finding that I agree. It's like a secret PSP where you can talk about other things.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Perigryn posted:

It's still Crazy Eyes to me, dammnit..

No, that's Edge. Edge has the crazy eyes and then smashes the computer.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

At least we know he doesn't have to pay a cable or satellite tv bill.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

incredible bear posted:

What's the history on Tarver's 1.8 gimmick? I don't remember that at all. Was it literally "Who can knock you out in 1.8 seconds? Me"?

The deal was in one of his NXT hype videos they talked about his career as a semipro boxer, when he won a match by knockout 1.8 seconds after the opening bell. He then took that (possibly untrue) fact and ran with it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This is less a tweet and more a scathingly accurate description of me :saddowns:.

future me posted:

The protagonist of hamburgers, causing weight gain.

E: I don't know what this means but it frightens me.

quote:

With thumbholes. The jokes do seem to throw money at least. Also lighttubes. did you tried: ?

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 16, 2011

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It is important that they not tell Terry Funk what is happening. Just give him a yeti suit and stick him in a cabin or whatever with remote cameras until Austin finds him. It's better that way.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I bet it won't be as good as the SVR11 story I played that featured the Miz falling off the Titantron to open every segment while screaming about how no one cared about him.

Or the one I played that was a shot for shot remake of the first three episodes of Sailor Moon.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Look, I know Shiek is The Craziest, but does anyone have any idea why playing checkers in the rain is an insult? Is it just me that has no frame of reference for that?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Require More Fire posted:

So, I think Delirious broke. He's been retweeting stuff from corporate marketing accounts like Vaseline, Burger King, and Walmart.

Maybe Delirious IS broke. We know that selling your tweets is a thing.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

They could also be checking their watch timing the match. Good old Wrestlemania weekend and you getting arrested you piece of poo poo.

Wait, did Green Lantern Fan get arrested or someone else? Because if GLF got thrown in jail for any series of events starting with timing a match, I will never stop laughing.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Lone Rogue posted:

Green Lantern Fan is the reason the movie The Green Lantern failed.

Specifically he was told it would run for 1:37:00 exactly, and then when they went 3 minutes over adding a scene that made the story make sense, he complained and they released the shortened version instead.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So as far as crashing funerals goes (Possibly generally being despised), GLF is now an equal and peer of Ian Rotten. Grats, man, you made it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

How does he hold this kind of influence?

It was a joke. :edi:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The concept of all 330 pounds of Bubba Dudley running a spa and fitness center is funny to me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I haven't actually. All the TNA I've watched since like 08 is YouTubed MCMG matches. Good for him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What do my knuckles say?

they say intentionally expose a well meaning kid to lots of unnecessary abuse for giggles and larfs in very small writing

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Isn't Lance also a vaccine denier? I seem to remember his saying something about that.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm sure that Bischoff has just recognized that semiracist things about the sitting POTUS is the most controversial political opinion be could have, and as you know, Controversy Creates Ca$h.

I can't believe I read that stupid book :negative:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Thanks to that radio interview he did, we know that at least AN answer the the question "who cares who Kelly Kelly dates" is Randy Orton. A lot.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

"Feed me if you need me" makes it sound like you can just summon up the Ryback if you sacrifice enough Subway sandwiches. That should be part of his gimmick.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

All I know is that Cena is being nice to Punk so his career will stop being relevant immediately just like Londrick and Cryme Tyme and Morrison and Bourne and Truth and Ryder and Mickie James and AJ so on. Fate hates that Cena is untouchable and will attack anyone it can identify as his friend.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I like:

Indies Wrestler posted:

I need a new ring name. What adjectives haven't been combined with Dragon yet?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Because if there's anything RoH fans aren't, it's marks.

Didn't they boo Matt Hardy out of the building when he showed up around that whole Hardy/Edge worked shoot return thing?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm hoping, with nothing between them, that Ian follows that with "@TNADixie P.S. are you guys hiring I am good at hardcore matches"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

apsouthern posted:

He just keeps giving...

I know I'll feel ever so stupid when I am told, but what if anything is he referencing here?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

My favorite Zack Ryder twitter moment was during Raw's 20th Anniversary he said something to the effect of asking why Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart get mentioned but not the Internet Champion. Dude is understandably bitter, but man, go be TNA champion for a while and you'll feel better.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I remember at whichever PPV Wade Barrett got his title shot on in that 6-Pack Challenge Matt asked Lawler for his expert analysis, Lawler says some meaningless nonsense, and Matt just says under his breath, "30 years, Jerry."

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Getting thrown out of the ring would break his fake hip.

Then I guess he'll just have to win, dude. Just like the Iron Shiek at Mania 17 brother.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Cabana is becoming the new Ryder to me. Used to be cool and funny but now I just want him to shut up.

Zack Ryder and WWE's twitter obsession combined to give me my favorite moment of the Raw 20th anniversary show. They had a Twitter feed running on the bottom of the screen and during a segment about Shawn Michaels it scrolls a tweet by him saying something like "Oh sure Bret and Shawn get shoutouts but not me, GREAT IDEA" and to this day I can't tell if that was intended as a joke.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Some of his Sunday Night Heat work was great as Chief Morley. He'd lose a match then suspend the ref for 24 hours and reverse the decision.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Turkey baster full of Flintstones Chewables.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

At least it's not the actual Kaitlyn? Because that's better somehow? Still, :catstare:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sir Jebus posted:

Mick Foley ‏@realmickfoley 44s
I'm thinking about addressing my unresolved issue with @TheDeanAmbrose from #Wrestlemania 2012 as part of my 2014 live shows. #Smackdown

Man I wish Foley could turn back the clock 15 years or so. Cactus vs Ambrose would be a brawl and a half.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I'd rather see Reigns spear him through a flaming table.

It could be both. Plus we would get to see Rollins sell a barbed wire bat shot possibly by willpowering himself to explode.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ken Shamrock should come in and valiantly lose to the Shield. It would be a good use of him. Snap Rollins's leg in half before Reigns spears him into hemorrhage.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Batista was never as boring as ADR at his worst.

This is true. Any time Batista threatens to get boring, he'll say something so amazingly stupid I love him again for a while. My personal favorite is his description of an upcoming Extreme Rules match: "And remember, weapons aren't just encouraged, THEY'RE ALLOWED!!!".

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I love when Cena plays with the fact that thousands of fat dudes want him to die. Like when he did that promo about how he went on the Internet and they told him to do a heel turn so HERE YOU GO! And then he pivoted around on a heel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Didn't Sid get in a fight in a bar and then come back some time later viciously wielding a gas station squeegee in WCW once? I seem to remember that happening and it could not have happened to anyone but Sid.