Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Rarity posted:

Pfft, I'm the one who sent Twitter all a-flutter just by signing up :smug:

You have to hold off longer to build up excitement, but wrestling fans these days just don't have the attention span for a long angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

OATGAN! I have been demanding you join our ranks for at least a week! Accept my friend request and join the Twitter World Order!

Fine, I'm @OatganSA.

btw, great job with the OP, ap.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Aug 30, 2011

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

smashpro1 posted:

We are for invariably paying to see it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Because of Obama.

His oppressive taxes have hit twitter as hard as they have the rest of the corporate world! :argh:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That's $150 you didn't earn and you should have thrown that corporate wellfare insult back in their face.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Gimme your 150 yankbux if you dont want them. Sure I can convert them into real money and buy a magazine or something.

imo you should convert it to Bitcoin

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Living Vicariously posted:

This is starting to sound like a WWE plotline.

"It was me, Manflurry, it was me all along!"

I did it for @DaRock

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Perry Normal posted:

I tried to trick Tom Marello into supporting the cause. He never retweeted it, but he could very well be writing a song about the plight of Manflurry as we speak.

The Nightwatchman is saving this poo poo for his next summer music festival series.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think Maria also was fired/quit because WWE refused to allow her to release an album on her own time, and if not then it was a major factor in her dissatisfaction with the company.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Moose Bigelow posted:

They wanted a % of the profits even though they didn't want to promote it and did not have anything to do with the album

My mistake, it's even better worse!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ChampRamp posted:

Rosa Mendes

Who?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I actually wasn't joking. I have absolutely no idea who Rosa Mendes is.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Also something to think of: Maybe he likes her as a person but isn't wild about her music.

B-b-b-but what if the guy I like enjoys that band I don't like :qq:

oatgan fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Sep 25, 2011

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Rapetimus Prime posted:

I searched and didn't see it already posted anywhere, just noticed this winner on CM Punks twitter feed

http://twitter.com/#!/Tyagiinbhw

There's too many tweets for that to be a troll, surely?

He really hates her.

Big Chyna fan though

Shitloads of tweets about Miz and R Truth being arrested. It's almost like this person thinks wrestling is really real.

Edit: And fucktons of tweets abusing random female twitter accounts. Jesus christ.

coconono's alt account?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Nope, there's a dim possibility that somebody might come out of this looking good. TNA has to try harder.

They managed to kill a sure thing in Daniels/Styles with an awful stip so be patient

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

How very professional of you, Chris.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NeoNaoNeo posted:

As opposed to making women give blowjobs to keep their jobs.

Or keeping a guy on your roster when he is a juiced up mess and then when he sorts his life out and gets better firing him without giving him a chance.

Who said Hayes coerced a diva into blowing him or they would be fired? Or even that this actually happened and isn't just a rumor/Masters talking about of his rear end.

And lmao you just compared WWE not continuing to employ Chris Masters to a boss threatening to fire an employee if they didn't have sex with them.

Lone Rogue posted:

How is what he said any different from shoots?

Airing out other people's dirty laundry is always unprofessional? If Masters offered to give Vince a handy to keep his job and was rebuffed then sure tell the world, but a diva blowing the boss for job security is her business and not Chris Masters's twitter followers.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 30, 2011

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Ethics has no place in the wrestling business.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mega GIRL posted:

Michael Hayes is a shithead and a racist by pretty much every account, but I can't fathom the leap from that to "blow me or you're fired." Sorry.

Lone Rogue posted:

I can't be mad at Oatgan for defending Hayes. He's from Badstreet, USA. Gotta rep your homies.

:respek:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I don't think Hayes is smart enough for the idea of leveraging what power he has for that to even occur to him.

This sounds like a locker room rumor more than anything.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lone Rogue posted:

Actually, I'm going to assume that was El Dandy as well).

Who are we to doubt El Dandy?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

maniacripper posted:

Because the creative team has nothing to do with most of it?

Actually the creative team has a lot to do with it, it's the fact that their bosses probably don't give a poo poo about it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Flameingblack posted:

I think in reality, what's being said here is that Family Feud gets so much more viewers than TNA does.

Hell he probably made more money on a week of Family Feud than he did in a couple months in TNA

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I don't understand 90% of the Dusty Rhodes says on twitter but now I know he loves Lil Wayne.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Lance seems to have some pretty terrible taste outside of wrestling.

Some of his wrestling ideas are pretty terrible too.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hiram posted:

:allears: The greatest night of my life.

Don't accept the beer :ohdear:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skip hates A&M, and is now cool in my book

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Little Miss RKO posted:

Maybe Beth just capitalized the Kharma as a "just in case" thing she can reference back to later, with no real plan for it.

And if all she does is piss of Kharma so can just say her twitter was hacked. It's the perfect crime!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Isn't that Eurkel?

No that's Jaleel White. Michael Jai White is Black Dynamite.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tzirean posted:

That whole saga of HBK being proud of Bryan and then people getting on his case for being anti-Bryan made me picture him sitting at his computer, staring at Twitter, thinking "wait, why did I start using this thing again?"

Personally I picture him getting so frustrated he just stands up and superkicks the screen off of his desk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I think Dusty quit Twitter again.

I can barely decipher his tweets so I'm not sure if he retired from twitter or was just saying goodbye for the time being.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Kurt's twitter account is weird as poo poo.

He has the strange desperation of someone we would mock in the Wrestling Web thread

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bocc Kob posted:

Isn't Hall in the Kliq? I don't think they'd include him in it.

At this point I think the only person in the world who hasn't completely given up on Scott Hall (including Scott himself) is Kevin Nash and even then he's probably already prepared for his death

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk will murder Chris Brown. I would pay so much money for that match.

Not only will I not pay money to see support any company that is giving Chris Brown a payday, I will stop watching WWE if he appears live on any WWE show :toxx:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Being that it's looking like they're turning it into a thing I guess your days as a WWE viewer are numbered.

oh no, whatever shall I do :geno:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

At least you'll still have Bruiser Wrestling

And Ntiro, and TNA!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Moose Bigelow posted:

He got royalties from the use of his song on Tough Enough with Steve Austin.

Of course not because K-Fed has a pinfall victory over John Cena.

They should bring back K-Fed, but K-Fed was absolutely great so they won't

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 24, 2012

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

So far Steiner has yet to respond to a tweet at him.

Just like Dusty Rhodes, I don't think he really understands how to use it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Require More Fire posted:

I like that Steiner has not missed an opportunity to call Bischoff "Bitchoff" in his meltdown.

I can't tell if this is intentional or if he actually thinks it is spelled that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

What's bats again?

bats