Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tanahashi is also a dual blades guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

retweet me in person

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i hope hulk hogan crashes his car, and dies
that would be good, to me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

What is the Corey Graves kerfluffle?

people were making fun of him and booker for the "feud" they had on booker's radio show and he accused them all of being jealous they dont work for wwe

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

someone said that bischoff and he accused dave of using steroids

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

we've already got a lucha underground thread thanks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

no actually it started because someone told dave some 205 live match was the best tv match they'd seen in a while and he responded w/ something snippy about how there's better wrestling out there every single week if you care to find it and then a semantic debate about the difference between a "tv match" (a match structured and worked around the pacing of a tv show with commercial breaks and poo poo) and like what njpw on axs is (edited highlight shows of full wrestling cards) and dave not understand this and accusing people of thinking the former isnt a wrestling tv show while doing his awful twitter gimmick and technically correct but also insufferable people doing his awful twitter gimmick back at him in a vicious cycle

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BTE qualifying for best weekly wrestling show is actually the most forward thinking dave is wrt nu-media

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/PCOQuebecer/status/980925759543021568

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Your Parents posted:

Supercard of Honor was worse than Mania.

wrong

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mickie james has either tagged photos on IG with the n word or tweeted it i dont remember

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the bubba thing is his gimmick, but his gimmick sucks, and he sucks, so its still bad

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

fart blood posted:

Is wrestling the only form of entertainment that has such public contempt for their fans?

Trying to think of others.

message boards

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

im proud of mayu, frankly

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

johnny that meme is a month old

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

Apparently DDT fans are among the only people to remember Mordecai (and enjoy poo poo posting I guess)

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1012379632132222976?s=19

mordecai had a brief nostalgia run at some second tier indies last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/AustinAries/status/1058078747729944576