Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Hornswoggle posted:

@iamweeman I am throwing down the challenge for Wrestlemania 28. You and me bro, see who the real "jackass" is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Oatgan posted:

We are for invariably paying to see it.

I'd watch it if it was on Smackdown.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

Now that I think about it... How the hell does @JohnCena know what two cats trying to have sex while throwing up sound like?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

JR posted:

Funny how when ESPN group doesn't carry OU game, it's on FX, Sooners get little coverage on Game Day.

CM Punk posted:

They're SO over

JR posted:

.....and ur point is re: my Sooners? You an OU hater? I'm not a Cubs detractor for the record. Don't make me find you young man.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Colt Cabana posted:

JAPANESE UPDATE: I have become the Jeweyer, Smaller, Fatter, Whiter, Not as popular version of Bob Sapp #OrIsThatCorino?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Having "go food shopping" next to "wash blood out of gear" on my to-do list is one of those things that makes me feel not so normal.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

When did she get blood on her gear?

Probably at a house show.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chris Jericho posted:

Wow... Entourage sure went out with a whimper huh?

JR posted:

Poorly booked finish. WTH. Disappointed.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Colt Cabana posted:

Thinking bout changing my finisher to the BIG BOOT. #PropWrestlingComedian

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

SOME MOTHER F#CKER HACKED MY ACCT. DONT OPEN ANY THING ABOUT SHEDDING A FEW POUNDS & THEY THINK I NEED @ LOSE WEIGHT SERIOUSLY DONT OPEN

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Hulk Hogan posted:

Who is Bruce Campbell?

Bruce Campbell posted:

He's just covering. We are INTIMATE.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Scott Stanford posted:

@JackKorpela do you think anyone will realize that you and I are the two Sin Caras?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Not even this glorious pumpkin spice latte will save my sanity whilst sitting next to a very cute, but very evil demon baby on this flight.

Kaitlyn posted:

@WWEAJLee that baby was so seemingly precious prior to boarding the flight. Now I remember why I don't look directly into a baby's eyes

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Glitterbomber posted:

I asked in the smackdown thread but lost it, where the gently caress does Yoshi wrestle now? I saw him in the Smackdown roster pic, but I've never seen him in a a match, I used to love that dude and his new look thing looks neat.

Usually, on NXT. He is officially on the Smackdown roster, though.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dave Lagana posted:

Cena should call Robocop. He was able to rip open cage door at Capital Combat 90.

JR posted:

UGH! Now I can't sleep.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I would have walked out too... If I was able to walk after that bully John Cena AA'ed me on the concrete at Hell in a Cell.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Zack Ryder posted:

I tried to tell Triple H that I'd stay...

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chris Jericho posted:

Wow what a mess the WWE is after Raw last night! Only one man can clean it up...time to bring back Funaki.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

William Regal posted:

By the way Dean Ambrose,I'm coming to get you.

CM Punk posted:

Not something that ends well.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Evan Bourne posted:

Give @CMPunk the book already. Let's make WWE dinner table conversation again...

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Bwuh? Jacques Moliere new NWA Champion?

What about Nick Lovin's shot? :ohdear:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Hulk Hogan posted:

Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

:psyboom:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tyson Kidd posted:

3 matches in 24 hours. Definition of a workhorse! Can't wait for Mexico City again tonight

Lance Storm posted:

In WCW I did 3 matches on 1 Nitro

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

random fan posted:

Any spoilers for tonight's RAW?:)

CM Punk posted:

People will complain about it. Then continue to watch next week.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Eve Torres posted:

U can tie me up in pretzels, and beat me until Mae Young makes a save. I would rather make out w/ Michael Cole than cry at the hands of u 2.

Kofi Kingston posted:

If u made out with Cole, youd prob cry into ur own hands.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wade Barrett posted:

As always, my haters can (at best) be described as 'challenged'. I am highly revered by ALL intellectuals. Choose your side wisely.

Indeed. :allears:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

MassRayPer posted:

Does Amazon sell beer and chicken killing supplies? If so I think we should all buy that for the Briscoes.

The only item you need to kill a chicken is a knife.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

WOW GREAT GAME Babyfaces go over w/ their finish. Evil GM looking to get his heat back tomorrow at game 7. #everythingiswrestlingtome

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

If FBI officially classified fans of ICP, Juggalos, a gang on watch list. OG ECW fans would b Mafia or complete underground crime syndicate

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I just found out winning $250 mill Powerball ticket was purchase in Stamford CT. If it was Vince that would b just unfair haha.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I think it's Zack.

Possibly Johnny Curtis.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Colt Cabana posted:

Circus Day at the gym?!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Just watched my chihuahua Nacho chase a squirrel until he got up to it and realized it was bigger than him. Then he promptly ran back to me.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

I think we can just assume that any athlete of any kind who hails from the UK has some bareknuckle experience.

EDIT: This includes fishing and chess.

These are not sports, and the participants are not athletes. :colbert:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

On the UFC on Fox main event:

Hell, my ADR Intro was longer than that UfC fight!!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

maniacripper posted:

Alberto is one to talk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thlOVFMISEI

That was more exciting than tonight's UFC.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

edit: beaten

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Joey Styles posted:

Who swapped @MikeTheMiz's spray tan with orange spray paint? #AwesomeTrafficCone

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Accountability! :aaa:

Charles Robinson posted:

Sorry...blew that call on Santino. Saw the replay and his shoulder was up. Gotta be more careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ultimate Warrior posted:

Happy Thanksgiving! T-Day always reminds me of Survivor Series and smelling crumbled up chocolate chip cookies in my hands. UW's sugar fix.