Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

MVP posted:

Noah's arc must've been like the Tardis inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Ending your own marriage wasn't enough?! :argh:

AJ posted:

One last day to sew my wild oats as a single woman. So if you need me, I'll be quietly reading a book at a Barnes and Noble Starbucks.

John Cena posted:

Stay put @WWEAJLee ill be there in 10min. May i recommend #50shadesofJohn its an exciting read.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Photoshop made by our very own apsouthern!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wade Barrett posted:

My fave Olympian ever? Daley Thompson. He had the best standing moonsault i've ever seen.

Evan Bourne posted:

@WadeBarrett Nah, me or @PacToTheFuture.

Wade Barrett posted:

@findevan you carry on like that and I'll bust out my own one of these days, sunshine...

Wade Barrett does a standing moonsault, we mark forever.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ posted:

Apparently you cannot find a power suit sized child's medium. I think this says a lot about the lack of motivation in today's youth.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Chris Jericho posted:

Hope @realkevinnash doesn’t tear his quad tweeting! #typicalbigman #nwothirdwheel

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shawn Michaels posted:

I never get tired of seeing the excitement in my children's eyes when we come to @WWE events!! They always have such fun!!:-)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

njsykora posted:

Lance is pretty much the personification of "No Fun Allowed".

Well, he does ask if he can be serious, for a moment.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Huge thank you to @playstation for sending me a giant box of games. It's just like Christmas, but with actual presents and less crying.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Randy Orton posted:

Just watched True Blood finale. Pretty bad rear end!

Cody Rhodes posted:

@RandyOrton I'm sure you've got "Twilight" next...#iwantadangbus

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CM Punk posted:

Hey Perth! @ColtCabana is rasslin' in your parts tonight! Go check him out!

Colt Cabana posted:

Hey SYDNEY, @CMPunk is wrest.... Ah gently caress it, everyone already knows

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He's doing that to everybody

The weird thing was the time I was followed by Mike Quackenbush, despite the only time I've mentioned Chikara was telling Colt Cabana that I wasn't eligible for the contest where they sent someone who has never seen live wrestling to C. Rex.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Matt Striker posted:

Landed here in Chicago to see a sheet hanging from an overpass that said " Chicago respects Punk" Ill let Iggy Pop know he's accepted here.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Bah you are no fun Lance

He just wants to be serious for a moment.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CM Punk posted:

Things I do for cupcakes. #vespainthepouringrain

That is just begging for fan art.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Matt Striker posted:

I won 16 of 18 faceoffs ( being short & wide has its advantages ) 4 goals 4 assists. Solid game. If NHL locks out I will gladly be a scab.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

So @EdgeRatedR gets 70k followers in a day & is #1 trend worldwide. Looks like I now do jobs on twitter as well. #&heknowshowtousehashtags

It should be noted that the hashtag Dreamer used didn't work.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kofi Kingston posted:

Just saw an infomercial for the complete season 1 of Power Rangers and legitimately sat up to the edge of my bed!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Matt Striker posted:

Did Ryback just coin himself " Big Hungry" ? ...amd I thought I have bad nicknames

Edge posted:

@Matt_Striker_ -yes Big Hungry is brutal but maybe better than #Cocktailsausagefingers
-which will now b my new nickname for you. Seriously google them, they look just like your lil fingers:)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Charles Robinson posted:

To those complaining about me not counting i was in shock of what happened and was more concerned about their safety. I did what was right.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

I quietly watched Kane eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today. So basically the rest of the week just goes downhill from here.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Evan Bourne posted:

120 yrs ago airplanes didn't exist. 68 yrs ago we dropped an atomic bomb from one. 44 yrs ago today we landed on the moon. What's next?

Samoa Joe posted:

@findevan bomb the moon?

Evan Bourne posted:

@SamoaJoe I'd rather wrestle there...but everyone's on asteroids #rimshot #crater
:v:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ was RTing pictures of her with fans at Wizard World Chicago with a generic background, earlier.

Evan Bourne posted:

@WWEAJLee are you posing for pictures at Sears?

AJ posted:

@findevan No, prom 2001

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Evan Bourne posted:

My favorite Annual PPV will always and forever be @WWE's Royal Rumble. Wait, that gives me an idea...

For those keeping track, it has been more than two years since his last televised match.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Kaitlyn posted:

To my @WWEAJLee: you were my first, my last and my all time favorite. #TheBestIveEverHad (Not sexually of course)
:unsmith:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Brodus Clay posted:

sometimes when I'm sad I write fan mail to myself

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Hulk Hogan posted:

Stood in front of the Andre Memorial Statue and lost it,I love him but I need to get my stuff together,it rattled me really bad today loveHH

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dusty Rhodes posted:

Dusty Rhodes not #1 on promo list unadulterated bull poo poo ! No respect , #set up by @WWE DOT COM ! from the Dream
Dust on Twitter remains the best thing.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I threw a superkick to Beulah in grocery store & said sell it but it wasn't her so I pulled up short & did a weird I'm stretching thing pose

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Brodus Clay posted:

For the record I did not call my momma...

Full heel.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Dusty Rhodes posted:

RoadDog,Gunn #ThanksDream I gave up my shoot due to me being under weather to them , no thanks, Text etc !! WTF me in pain?

Have I mentioned how much I love Dusty's Twitter? Because it's a lot.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

It's almost pure stream of consciousness stuff, and it owns.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

CM Punk posted:

Starting a band, a podcast, and a fire. One of these is true. (Okay, two).

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

I have come to terms with WWE on my release. I want to thank them for a great 4 years. But I miss wrestling
:smith:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Everyone comes to a crossroads in their life and I’ve come to mine. I look forward to telling you all about it tonight on #Raw.
:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Finally nursing a neck injury from the week before SummerSlam. Not preggers, guys. Way too attached to my abs.