Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

whatsabattle posted:

A quick Google of the Twitter name reveals that Sean is a dude.

I didn't believe you, but I'll be damned, in addition to the profile on some site that said Male

http://www.formspring.me/funtimeseany

quote:

Boys: Do you like to open doors, etc. for a woman? Girls: DO you like it when boys do that for you?
I hold the door for almost anyone. I mean thats just good manners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Don't forget the response:

@EricCalcara_35
@RandyOrton Sooo... did you pick up any little girls at the play tonight?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Apparently a lot of people took this the wrong way:

"@ajvsrko: @ShawnMichaels_ Daniel bryan won the world heavyweight championship tonight! what are your thoughts?"-- Please, please be joking.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
So here's probably a dumb question. Is being sent home for real, or is it just a normal plane ticket being spun in this way?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Isn't this kinda hypocritical coming from Cena since the AA was originally a take on the F5 (thus why it was called FU)?

Wasn't it created specifically to be part of their storyline? I didn't watch then, so I don't know.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

MrBling posted:

Gotta love that someone just had to troll Virgil by tagging him in a retweet.

I was really excited to see this Twitter exists, but then I visited it:

https://twitter.com/bobbyheenansaid

...still looking for the quotes because all I see is spam for his stupid t-shirt store.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

DarkstarIV posted:

Lance Storm makes a funny joke in the year 2014.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/421143286560985089

Or as funny as it will get because gently caress Alex Riley.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
sheamus hacked by solomon crowe, to be made the pale nerd of new anonymous-based stable

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
They did a nice long feature on ROH too, which was really cool. For those who haven't read it yet:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

LividLiquid posted:

Michaels used #MRA on twitter. Does this mean he's a men's rights guy? Because that would be incredibly disappointing.

He has an active account that posts on redpill, yes.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
This is both gross and problematic.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
i think batista is being a bad guy, everyone.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
really every thread should be turned into the slut-shaming/domestic abuse discussion, because it is a serious problem that we need to solve.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Mystery Opponent posted:

How big is fatdust's dick

can we please not fatshame i'm literally shaking here

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

No jokes allowed

the worst possible crime one can commit is bad tweeting, this is a very realistic and reasonable reason to hate someone.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

woOOaaaAHHhh how am I supposed to read this, from bottom to top? I literally can't even deal with this!!!!!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
he's pretty much as much of an mra as you can get away with on sa without getting banned for being creepy

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

HIDEO ITAMI tries his luck taking a #Selfie after defeating @mmmgorgeous at #NXTTakeOver!!! #WWENetwork

http://instagram.com/p/y-4fftgFOt/

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

goc posted:

I think that might be fake.

not fake, but it is sunny talking to a fake jr account https://twitter.com/WWEHOFerSunny/status/601217286498816000

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
give the man a few days to grieve for his deceased father, and *then* commence the public shaming

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

DannoMack posted:

So are we still rooting for Hogan to destroy Gawker?

Yes

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Aesop Poprock posted:

Countdown til it turns out Shatner's twitter is run by Sheik's nephews or whatever

that, or this feud is given to the miz because HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
is the bella's mom an athletic 10?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
"you're homophobic"
"you're exposing the wrestling business!!"

i think i know which side i come down on in these two tough viewpoints.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

epitasis posted:

she is a television host. you could probably look that up wouldnt take but two minutes let alone two years

sure, but you try spelling menounos.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
For anyone not following the subculture crossover of video games and wrestling:

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/707378876838612992

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
can't a guy just appreciate some fine aged memes without getting poo poo on by goons

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
start the countdown clock until everyone starts loving alex riley like baron corbin because he said something funny once about indie guys.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
kofi is 34 now, so that picture is entirely unacceptable and creepy. big e just turned 30 last month so i'll cut him a little slack, as he may not be entirely responsible yet.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Goddamn, what a comeback

kevin owens has never been good. now, baron corbin yelling at someone to go back to roh? put the belt on him!!!!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
The mma press' constant wrestling hate strikes again, this time trying to smear kevin owens. smdh.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
i don't enjoy watching the bellas or dana brooke on my tv/usa network ipad app. this is my hot take on sports entertainment.

also colt arguing with twitter replies is a bad look.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
probably just to avoid any future problems of locker room "heat" or whatever other crap goes on now.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
eva marie is working you marks, her being really bad at walking and/or talking is just a gimmick to get smarks like you angry. follow the money trail,

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
i need to try and arrange my yearly job review on my birthday, so that way if i screw up i can just respond with IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, YOU PRICKS

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
It's still lovely that the takedowns happened, but if it ends with them telling their new company to back off on that poo poo, then it's no big deal long term. This stuff usually just happens due to miscommunications.

The adding text to a thing probably does help evade automated filters, but it does strengthen fair use under parody. But it's not like there's a line where it becomes infringement or fair use, that would be determined by a judge if it was ever brought to case.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
his wise last words:

https://twitter.com/findevan/status/778751586034003968

welp can't win em all

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
It's great to see TJP break through the glass ceiling of all the misandry in the world to become a champ.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

a miserable pile of secrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Super No Vacancy posted:

zahra is coming out pretty strongly against trump i think she may be reformed

reformed from what, being really into history?