Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Glitterbomber posted:

I asked in the smackdown thread but lost it, where the gently caress does Yoshi wrestle now? I saw him in the Smackdown roster pic, but I've never seen him in a a match, I used to love that dude and his new look thing looks neat.

NXT and Superstars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Borh posted:

Organic fruits and vegetables are expensive as gently caress.

Also lentils and soy. Veganism really is restrictively expensive.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zaqtaro posted:

o.o it was a crazy night at NWA: Mountain State...

Moliere going into business for himself?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Writer Cath posted:

Still, X-Pac with his head on straight could probably make a solid road agent, or fulfill some other function backstage. He's definitely got a head for the business and I could see Hunter giving him some kind of gig. Say what you will, but Hunter does seem like a guy who tries to help out his friends.

He knows the business, but he's almost completely stupid.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
everyone should tweet @heelziggler pictures of yourselves doing lovely handstands and duckwalks. it's for his own good 'cause he should stop

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lone Rogue posted:

Think of the kind of people who actually join book clubs.

Most of them read awful books.

Word. First book they always push on you is Life of Pi, (pretty good omen), and also gently caress the Micheal Ondaatje.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I legit laughed at the Cena tweet.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Fart Radio posted:

So you'd rather have her acknowledge that the neckbrace is fake, hence breaking kayfabe? You've drawn a strange line, here. You must uphold kayfabe in public, but only until someone asks you about it. Then, you must admit wrestling is fake or else you're an idiot.

If she was wearing the brace in public, she is stupid. She wasn't though.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DMPunk posted:

I don't get why you all care so much about AJ's neckbrace.

Captain Kawai Muscle Waifu as the voice of reason.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lone Rogue posted:

Scott Steiner is NOT insane.

Scott Steiner is just an old school wrestler, cuts promos like an old school wrestler and has an attitude like an old school wrestler. The only thing I've disagreed with him about his Twitter rants was hating the Joseph Park character.

Wrestling is a place where people like him can go unnoticed. It's not healthy and he should get help.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DMPunk posted:

Best thing about RAW was this tweet.

The best thing was a giant man weeping openly.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DMPunk posted:

When did I becomes a pedo exactly?

I guess it's become cool to poo poo all over you, so people are now just making poo poo.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

incredible bear posted:

I actually like DMPunk, and that was done out of love. And I wasn't making some suggestion that DMPunk is a pedo, children can be cute, everyone can be cute, and we should all be allowed to say so without getting tarred and feathered for it like DMPunk seems to.

Guess I didn't get that across in my fakequote :(

Okay, now I am confused as to what you were trying to imply?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Deadpool posted:

How is not readable now? You'd have to be 80 at this point to not understand how to read Twitter in 2012.

It's a conversation, read backwards, where you sometimes need to expand to recieve context, and it's competing with every racist joke, dog discussion and breakfast musing in your timeline. Also the confusing salad of characters.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/sexymisslizz/status/215272617215660032 A word of caution, it's exactly what you might expect.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

savinhill posted:

Is that lady an ex Diva or Knockout fallen on hard times or something?

No it's just coconono doing his thing.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Send those pics to TFR.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lone Rogue posted:

Chris Masters is a meathead. He isn't some hillbilly redneck with too much money like Matt Hardy, who also had this incredibly misguided amount of self worth. Masters is a pretty humble guy, but he's also a meathead doing a gang war storyline in TNA and in thinking everyone wants mature stuff in wrestling again, pulling out a gun was acceptable.

So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Until I hear his concussion history.

So you're saying Chris Masters is really, really dumb? That's a relief.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, maybe before they put it down, everyone in the room can take off their shirts revealing an NWO shirt. Lol!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lance is a miserable old gently caress and a really over rated wrestler. Can anyone think of any truly great Lance Storm matches?

I don't know, his work was pretty solid. He was never pushed to be in a position to have truly great matches, except maybe in ECW, which sucked.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lance Storm is really dumb and has bad opinions about books.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

triplexpac posted:

I actually have those same S&P shakers. They're awful because the salt just pours out of their eyes like crazy, I need a bit more control

Shake it into your hand and sprinkle from your fingers.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MassRayPer posted:

The opposite... so he's holding an ineffective move done by a jobber? Cool.

He is holding a sizable penis.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sexy_trash posted:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No he's not!

Spoiler alert, that's about half of things he says in the Art of Wrestling...(I seriously love the Art of Wrestling podcasts to death, but he brings up his stint there and getting released way wayyy too much).

What the hell is this post?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just the other day I used released as a euphimism. No, seriously.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bhester posted:

Colt made a joke toward a woman in the era of internet white-knighting. Backlash ensues.

If it were funny or even mediocre, it would have gone ignored.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sexy_trash posted:

It was a pretty bad pun. But needless to say, she has dated a hell of a lot of the roster.

Like who.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
^Me. I care so drat much.

Four wrestlers and a duck.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Matlock posted:

Sheamus ‏@WWESheamus
Meself & @JohnCena shared a heavy load tonight... @HEELZiggler & @WWETheBigShow see yourselves out lads #TLC

Hahaha no way.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Memento1979 posted:

So does that mean Mike Bennett considers himself to be the Al Pacino of the wrestling world? That's pretty bold.

Hey, if you forget everything he did before 93, it still comes off as unwarranted narcissism.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

"I want to show you a twist of fate, Trish." Lita seductively climbed the turnbuckle and moonsaulted into a 69 position.

That was unfunny and didn't add anything.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

Poor Zeke he is being framed! :(

Cool Zeke gets the stupid Ahmed Johnson comparisons and now this. I admire his grace.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Matlock posted:

MVP ‏@The305MVP
For the doubters, it was filmed & ALL PARTIES were PAID. He hasn't run off with any money. There is NO MONEY left. He's still finishing
Details
1m MVP ‏@The305MVP
For those asking about WRP, I spoke with @KatzLives the project is STILL in post production. At this point the financing is coming from Jeff
Details

What's he going on about?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He legit intimidated her into a corner which seems bad enough. Heeling and acting and whatever but that poo poo ain't cool

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Those tweets suck, Jeffaroo.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DM Punk posted:

I get that, but like, if you're using abbreviations to save space, it makes sense. But the dude had like 100 more characters to go.

Unless you are having trouble with the basic phonetic annunciation of ur then you have no legitimate gripe. He's not writing a resume.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He's a man who knows his own strength, but is unafraid of showing tenderness. A+ hugger.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

njsykora posted:

He doesn't tweet much, but he makes them count.

Oh my god. IBM still exists

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/413586433946161152 Apparently Nash smacked Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kevin Nash unable to walk is a very believable story. Thanks for the scoop