Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

So he COULD give a poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Also, regardless of whether or not Austin is sorry for what he did, from a corporate perspective it's different because WWE didn't hire him based on the publicity he got from beating his wife. Which is basically what they'd be doing with Chris Brown, assuming this Punk/Brown thing becomes a deal.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

In real-life: It was an agreed upon scene involving two actors. Do you hate Nicholas Cage for that part in Wicker Man where he runs around punching women while in a bear suit?

In storyline: A woman willingly agreed to enter a match.

Either is pretty different from a dude beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Joey McChrist posted:

Ehhhh, it's been done.

Where does the attack helicopter come in?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I'd say he shouldn't be tweeting about it and should instead complain to people in the WWE who actualyl have the power to do something about it, but actually that's probably more likely to get him fired. Best hope whoever watches twitter to make sure nobody says anything stupid forgot he existed.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

My favorite part is E for Excitement.

EDIT: WWE, please make Otunga's theme Fragrance of Dark Coffee.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

J The Genius.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Remember that time Tyson Kidd had an enforcer for five minutes?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DeathChicken posted:

WWE seems to like doing that. "Hey, you liked this thing? Well, then we'll drive it so far into the ground it'll unearth in China. See how you like it then."
That explains X-Pac.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Technically, that's still bestiality. He's just the animal instead of the human.

What I'm saying is Jim Cornette is a furry.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Remember when Hawkins and Reks were part of that midcard mafia group? Yeah, me neither.

quote:

Reks, together with Curt Hawkins, created an animated YouTube series called MidCard Mafia in 2011, that garnered over 54,000 views on YouTube in 3 days and trended worldwide on Twitter the night of its debut.[46] Due to an oversight whereby Hawkins and Reks did not obtain permission from WWE management to launch the show, they cancelled the series and removed the uploaded shows.[47]

The saddest wikipedia.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Act as less of an 'agent' and more as a supportive friend, let Brock speak for himself more, don't go out to ringside with him.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

By 'speak for himself more' I mean 'suplex more sharks.'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LividLiquid posted:

The one where Brock kissed Kurt and the crowd went nuts was pretty surreal.
My favorite part of that is that the crowd reaction was mixed. There were a good few cheers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Oh God What posted:

"It's Skip Sheffield! We haven't seen him since the Nexus days!"
If Ryback does the Faces of Foley schtick he'll be my new favorite wrestler.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah, Henry's right on the money there, that gimmick was poo poo. Though I'm not sure Sexual Chocolate has room to be throwing stones.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I want Ken's music to hit and Ryan Shamrock to come out, just like that one segment with the Blue Meanie.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The picture, for the record.

On the one hand, the sign's kind of funny and I'm sure Regal's seen way worse, he worked in the attitude era, but on the other hand, who the heck tweets their 'ownage' signs to the wrestlers?

Loving the Urkel looking dude going DAAAYUM in the back, though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ryback tweets the same way he wrestles. Shitly.
At least his twitter hasn't given anyone a concussion.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

Yeah he's denifnately on his way out he had to delete his tweets so WWE can recast the role.
Now, playing the role of Ryback... Mason Ryan!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tezzor posted:

I seriously haven't laughed this hard at something on the internet in months https://twitter.com/WWEZeb/status/422923535691309056
My favorite part is the nearly 250 retweets.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

BIG MEMBER
FUTURE ENDEAVORS

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Skunkrocker posted:

:stonk:

Not only does he accept the gift, he plays with it, talks to it, and then wants a My Little Pony tshirt.

I don't even know what to say, my brain is full of 'gently caress' right now.
It's almost like he's a grown man with a sense of humor.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If he crosses his hands it turns into FREE DRUG.

He can only spare the one, but still, he's offering!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Make a series about Yoshi Tatsu doing mundane things while his themesong plays.

Yoshi Tatsu checking his mail DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT. Yoshi Tatsu mildly chuckling at a cat picture on imgur DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT. Yoshi Tatsu blowing his nose DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

who hasn't been there?
That's every day of Big Daddy's life. Do not mock his struggle.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sionistic posted:

Isnt the first thing most schools teach is how to bump?
How to bump your way down to the highway and stick your thumb out when the guy takes your fifty bucks and leaves for mexico.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It looks like CM Punk and Batista did the fusion dance.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I still can't believe that Dusty somehow manages to tweet exactly like he talks.
A trait he shares with The Iron Sheik.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Art Donovan.

"How much does that raptor weigh?"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Ryback please call me :(
WON'T BERATE
NO SECOND DATES

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

getitoffgetitoff posted:

He's saying Maryse is gonna divorce him and take half
And this is funny because...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ryback is not the Marx Brothers, Charles Chaplin, a headless young boy, or the leaning tower of Pisa, so I'm still confused.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Perfidus posted:

And even still he's the drizzling shits in the ring.
He should just take out his cellphone and tweet the moves he's about to do.

hastagspinebuster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

No Script Sheffield

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah, they're numbered to about once a year. :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The anonymous GM should have been The Iron Sheik, and then he should have started GMing like he tweets.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this metaphor sure is Cool

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Well, sometimes you get thirsty when you're walking for miles inside this pit of danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

I bet Batista is the kind of guy who goes to open mic poetry reading, reads his lovely poem and then walks out the door thinking he's blown everybody's mind.

This television has a poison on it's breath.
This counter culture of both wicked lies and death.
It makes my eyes bleed everytime I turn around.
How will they all feel when I bring them to the ground?