Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Jerusalem posted:

Don't stray back off-topic, post about wrestlers on social media.

https://twitter.com/EdgeRatedR/status/1281622305739874304

Somehow this makes Ricochet look even sadder :smith:

To be fair to Rick "Hanging with the Pedophiles" O'Shea, Edge did an interview recently where he called him one of the people he most wanted to face when he returned. I presume this is is response to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

:tinfoil:

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/ThisIsHaskins/status/1305727943231057920?s=20

e: Flip has reached "getting dunked on by actual celebrities" level of Twitter infamous. Truly the crossover appeal we've been missing.

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1306091735869652992

Queer Salutations fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 16, 2020

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/elwiloolea/status/1317560330474708992

rip to the masked man

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1321854129745104897?s=20

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Rarity posted:

Oh come on, Theseus is obviously Kurt Angle. Perseus is Steiner

Kurt Angle has redeemable qualities so this is incorrect.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I don't think Lance Storm is a nazi. I do think it's very weird that he left the book on the shelf when he took a picture, then decided he should comment on it but didn't bother to just take the book off the shelf and throw it under his bed or in a dumpster. Does he plan on referencing it in the future? Why does he still have the nazi book? He's set up a mystery and I need to know the answer.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

It would be a lot weirder to hide the fact you have a very widely read book, that would probably indicate there is something to hide rather than just posting a picture of your bookshelf with that book and saying you don't agree with it or the other book about Nazis you've read.

Or he could have said all that and also explained why he still has the book. Does he want to re-read the nazi book? Does the nazi book help him wrestle?

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Most people don't throw books out after they read them they just put them on a shelf and mostly forget about them.

Which is fair. But getting up in arms at people questioning why he still has the nazi book after he specifically pointed out that he still had the nazi book is hilarious to me. It's entirely valid to ask people why they still have a book written by Adolf Hitler on their shelf. No one needs to keep Mein Kampf, it's garbage in every conceivable way.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Do you throw away books after you read them?

E: beaten

Yes. Especially if it's a bad book.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

One of his recent tweets was about how important it is to be civil to each other while voting. So I'm guessing his centrist call for civility went down like a lead brick.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/bronsonreedwwe/status/1323902973626490881

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Lone Goat posted:

does this mad kurt guy even have matches or is this his entire life?

Yeah, he was the RevPro Cruiserweight champion. But also Britain isn't the safest place for mass gatherings so there's not been many shows to work.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Kurt's gimmick is great when he has actual wrestling matches where he gets his comeuppance (like when he meme'd his way to a match with Suzuki), the whole quarantine era of the gimmick should stopped after the "Ok, Boomer" blow-up. It's mad tired now.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Brian Cage replying to Drakes post agreeing with him as well.

e: And the post was liked my Nia Jax, Angel Garza, and Karrion Kross. :allears:

Queer Salutations fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Nov 9, 2020

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

More like Drake Worst.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1318722535090016257

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Ibushi is the real world equivalent of Goku and this only strengthens that opinion. No man has stronger himbo energy.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1331234562580639746

:hmmyes:

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Are we sure Ospreay has the ability to rip off two videogames for looks? His whole in-ring shtick is ripped out of Assassin's Creed already.

(remember when Ospreay played an entire two minute speech from AC2 by Ezio before his Progress title match? It was cringe inducing even when I liked everyone involved.)

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

JOHN CENA posted:

did tetsuya nomura design his jacket why are there so many buckles

There are only six buckles. Nomura would never be so restrained.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Looks like the monkey that got lost in an Ikea

:emptyquote:

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Lid posted:

I want that jacket :shrug:

I think as long as you've never blacklisted a woman from your industry to protect a friend who raped her then you'll look great in it!

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

Nah star wars chat fuckin blows

Multiple things can be true.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Flight Bisque posted:

Marty is more apt to get Covid-16 tbh.

:vince:

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

mixed media artist was right there :cmon:

He's known for his skills in MMA.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I just wanna know what the T stands for...

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Joking aside I do feel bad for every other member of Retribution, stuck with a career killing gimmick. Except for T-Bar, he deserves it. I bet he picked his own name because it sounded like something a member of the Aryan Brotherhood would go by in prison.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Dacap posted:

I feel most bad for Mia Yim. At least Martinez had the good sense to know it was a dead gimmick out the gate and run

I'm not sure it was her choice but it worked out really well. I imagine Slapjack looks at his long time tag partner working for NJPW and gets really sad about his life choices.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

Actually if you haven't had sex you're a bad person but if you have had sex you're also a bad person. Sorry, your own fault for whichever you did or did not do.

We've taken the hornyposting ban to it's logical end. Like all over the hill wrestlers we've been born again!

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Should have gone by "The Carolina Klansmen" with takes like this.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Mob posted:

I've been listening to ZSJ's cover of 4'33" ever since the accusations against Marty and Havoc came out last summer

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Rarity posted:

Must be fun sharing a locker room with a whole load of guys named in #SpeakingOut when you were one of the victims speaking out

At least Travis is gone, hopefully forever.