Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Behold the spawn of Briscoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Sue Denim posted:

Man, I don't get kids and even I know there's no way that kid was picking out it's own Halloween costumes and cursing if that's a recent photo.

He'd have to be talking about another older kid or that picture is a year or two old. That kid in the photo certainly doesn't seem big enough to be walking/talking.

He posted a more recent pic of his kid than that but... it was of him taking a poo poo in his horseshoe pit so not sure everyone wanted to see that.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
My latest masterpiece

steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
Alternative painting...BSR jet.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Some of mine:

'Guess who was wrong. Happily wrong, this HERE COMES MONGO-- er guess he still trending in Iker Casillas.'

'Omg Joe Hart, marry me, you are a Christmas four SMH, Claudio, SMH. Allison Danger's new Punk shirt.'

'I may even know that <3 Jackson, don't make a butthurt Nexus scarf now. RIP,Viva La Raza.'

'30STM new club cos they turn successful from all crazy genius over John Cena.'

'RKO Justin Gabriel's heel beard was hacked... Not that they're selling out.'

This thing is great.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Gavok posted:

Slater completes Barrett in my mind.

Wade would 'fell empty' without an idiot to mock.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Flameingblack posted:

Hunico. Every week until the end of time.

I love me some lil badass Hunico so I would be down with this tbh.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

El Patron posted:

Why has #SinCaraArmy been trending since yesterday ?

Because awesome that's why

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Jay Briscoe's Olympic Opening thoughts

and

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Little Miss RKO posted:

Ricardo started DMing me. :tinfoil:

I wish I were single so I could confirm the 8/10 claims for you all. But alas. :(

ohgodwhathaveidone by A Humfleet, on Flickr

Oh lawd, Snap! I tweeted him a pic of me and my mates Dos Caras Jr masks we were wearing to Raw and he started being all creeps. DNW THNX wrestling only, you dirty get.

Yeah sure you are... But the worst one was

Dealbreaker, sarry fella!:P

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
from bottom up

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
omg no.... No!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Look what you did, Big Show, you made him go all sweary, and he was having such a great time with those telemundo guys too. He must have had a sudden 'nam flashback.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Mayo and Catsup posted:

The Shield has their own lovely WWE T-shirt

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Shield-%22J...t=1&cgid=shield

Edit: this showed up on WWEShop's twitter so I guess this is relevant?

Basic a fuuuck :( I've seen a few good fanmade ones around redbubble or turnbuckle tees so I might go for those instead.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

When Nakamura is asking you what your malfunction is, maybe it's time to look at your life.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Highlight was getting my non-wrestling buddy to watch the Rumble and he was in total awe of Brock Lesnar. Also just got my best mate to start watching Lucha Underground and she loves it. We used to both be big fans back in 99 but she stopped watching while I carried on, last year she went to Mania with me and sort of got back into it again, so it's been really cool her asking me to watch stuff instead of feeling like I'm forcing her to put up with it haha. This along with Alex Riley getting dumped off commentary has made today a good day :3:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You were at Mania? I met two PSP lurkers, but no other posters. :(

Yeah my last one was 25, took me that long to have the money to fly out again and all, but was really awesome. Did you got to the EVOLVE or Shimmer shows cos we were at those too. Although it's not as if I was wandering up to people introducing myself as a goon so :P

Isn't Heath Slater back in dark matches now? Anyone know what happened with all that?

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Mob posted:

if anything that's Ed from San Antonio

Impossible. That is not his good friend Leva Bates OR Mia Yim!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Vince Russo is gonna be there??

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Non wrestling discussion using wrestling lingo is my fav thing.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
From Sasha's Tumblr yesterday

She's also been spamming Eddie Guerrero pics making me love her even more.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Thanks for reigniting my nostalgia, guys

Germ Incubator fucked around with this message at 18:08 on May 29, 2015

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I'm not a new female watcher (15/16 year fan rn,) so I'm well used to the constant feeling of disappointment when it comes to the women's division. My best mate who recently started watching with me (the ppv's at least) again has complained about it too. I'm gonna show her the Sasha/Bailey match on Fri I think.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Nikki's mum is gonna marry a John before she does #ouch

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I started watching around 98/99, so I was about 12 at the time. Even though I was old enough to know it wasn't 'real' I'd still get really mad when my mum would walk in and make fun of it. Shut up, muuum, Undertaker's really kidnapped Stephanie THIS IS SERIOUS!!

That brief moment in time when Channel 4 were playing Sunday Night Heat and PPV's was beautiful, cos it meant I could inflict it on my family at teatime on normal telly!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
none of these bands are kvlt enough

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
https://www.instagram.com/p/-l6FjSSVNz/
bryanldanielson
Today I'm participating in Buy Nothing Day, an international protest against consumerism. And more than just this one day, my goal is to buy much less and to give/experience much more this holiday season. One of the most radical things we can do in today's society is to buy nothing.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
She also declared her love for Paul Newman and Marlon Brando thus cementing herself on my favourite people list.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I fuckin loved Swat Kats :(

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
The Boss and The King: shut down everything

Sasha v Shinsuke at the dome?? #scoops

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Not if he has to eat the food she cooks.

muscle egg

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Thank you Sami Zayn

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Meanwhile as the whole world loses it's poo poo, Shinsbae is chillin on holiday like...

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

fcking died.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

*sigh* :allears:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Rusev is a loving treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I didn't really know where to put this, but very sad news today :(

I never got to see a lot of his great singles run, but watching Project Ego was a really great and fun part of watching Britwres live for me. RIP TRAV.