Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

njsykora posted:

It was estimated Cena got roughly $15m from Wrestlemanias 28+29 alone, so considering his downside and merch sales and endorsements and PPV cut the dude is making at least $8m a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSFd5LBhmGc

Holy poo poo - that dude is making WAY more than 8 million a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What a Walmark.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Please. Vince will still be alive then.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sun tea is fantastic what's wrong with you people

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mob posted:

It is extremely common for people who hit rock bottom to go Full Bore Born Again in order to have people trust them again. You'll know when this has happened in your own life because people you knew from high school will start posting about how great God's glory is all the time on Facebook, and that's all they'll ever post about. If you'd like to quote me and talk about how you've deleted Facebook just know I know that until then, you had Facebook and you know exactly the kind of people I'm talking about and yes you're super cool for letting us all know you deleted Facebook after like a decade.

I never had Facebook I'm a trend setter for not giving a poo poo about Facebook.