Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

I can only imagine the phrase 'courting her with cheap trinkets' to be pronounced in the voice of Christopher Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Oatgan posted:

How very professional of you, Chris.

As opposed to making women give blowjobs to keep their jobs.

Or keeping a guy on your roster when he is a juiced up mess and then when he sorts his life out and gets better firing him without giving him a chance.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Sue Denim posted:

I forgot Slater was suspended.

Don't worry, approximately 3 people realised he was gone and at least two of them are in PSP

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Her twitter is loving insane.

Chyna @ChynaChyna9 10 Jan
in mu 'OPINIOn' VINCE DROPPDED OWEN TO DEATH. ALL OVER A CONTACT. U WATCH OUT FOR MR VINNY NAC. ur mine!! cant wait to c u and talk 2 u

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

I don't really get it when it doesn't really make someone go 'Oh you witty dog' but more 'What a dick'. So is it just purely to make him feel bad? Do not understand.

On topic: Crosspost of a pic Punk just retweeted

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Oh please, like this is any different to the numerous other times people on here post boring twitter conversations between themselves and wrestlers. Oh wait it's because it's DMPunk and you have decided it's ok to be twats to him I see.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Uh there's a giant difference between making a comment or joke over twitter to CM Punk and having conversations about favorite desserts with women wrestlers and later using that information to send ideas to Wrigleys so you can tell said female wrestler that you're working to make her dream chewing gum a reality.

If you say so. Y'all just seem to be pretending to be friends with people you don't know to me. At least he has met and had interactions with this person.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

That Fandango Everton thing is bizarre and amazing, never expected my team to interact with wrestling in any way

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

oatgan posted:

Will Shelton he disappointed when his nephew uses his wish to meet John Cena and not Shelton Benjamin

:lol: Jesus..

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

coconono posted:

Blocked Ryder and reported for spam. That is un-loving-real.

You sure showed him, guy who posts the dumbest creepy poo poo to all the wrestlers

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

He said Puerto Rico wasn't really America or something

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

AJ Lee posted:

@WWEAJLee: Tonight was a dream that took 14 years of will power & hard work to realize. I did it my way. This is the proudest moment of my life.

Aww.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Joe Park mocks people I make my living off of, lawyers.

Oh God, not the lawyers!

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

KAITYLN NO

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Zeb's tweets are less funny as a xenophobic gimmick when you read about what else was being tweeted during the Super Bowl. :smith:

Not really.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Stallion Cabana posted:

Attack on Ryback

Haha, nice.

I like this direction Ryback is going in, more please. Feed me more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

I heard that Colt Cabana hosed her. I heard he ate her pussy while shaving her pubes into a triangle and then bragging about "eating Doritos".

Cool.