Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

achillesforever6 posted:

I think the reason Punk said that was because I think he got told to after tweeting this

Wow, he still went heel just for that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Is it wrong I kind of wish Roman's twitter was just periodic rage induced beastly yells? With the occasional question yell?

Like,

"Yaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" and "RRAAAGGGHHHHH!!" and one "RRRAAHHHHHEEHH?"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

njsykora posted:

Brad Maddox is awesome, though this is a little easy.

Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, John Cena, and Daniel Bryan.

:gay:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

404GoonNotFound posted:

Dammit, now there has to be an angle where Maddox uses his HeymanGiomatti money to buy the Mortis gimmick off of ebay.

I kind of want a gimmick where a Wrestler is like M. Bison. A ruler of his own country who has his own currency and whatnot. He tries to buy Americans to show how inferior and dumb they are and they only realize afterwards they've been duped. Perhaps he is earnest in saying "No, no, visit my country, you'll be rich!"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wrestling is, like, one of the most ancient sports. It's completely a great example of human ability and skill and should be a key/core element of what the Olympics are about. I don't get it. Granted I don't follow the Olympics, but, come on, son.

Then again I'd love a Pro Wrestling segment there.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
What if he's not. What if...they keep the look but he's now La Pinata. He's fully of candy and all his foes want to bust him open for it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Why did they sour on him? What'd he do?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I miss JR.

I'll take Striker over Cole and Lawler, who doesn't give a poo poo anymore, any day. I wish they'd want to add some credibility to what they do, hopefully Hunter understands when he gets around to it. Scott Stamford would be good I imagine but he's not going to give up his day job at ESPN to call Wrassling.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Seymour Buttz posted:

Isn't it pretty well known that the Iron Sheik account isn't actually him tweeting? What's the point?

It's kind of like Wrasslin'. You know it isn't "real" but you enjoy it anyway.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gaylord Plower posted:

The only thing more consistently stupid than wrestling is comic books

Depends. Comics have a wider range in terms of quality and we have everything from crap to art. Not to say Wrestling can't be art, but it's rarer and it'll take a visionary to push it to the next level.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It's unfortunate women's wrestling gets a bad rap. When I saw one of the Aja Kong vs Manami Toyota matches years ago I thought "Yeah, 85% of the current WWE roster probably couldn't put a match that good on."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm waiting for the first McMahon vs CrankyVince twitter feud which will end up taking the main event slot on RAW and eventually the Mania match where he'll call those people out to wrestle him on the card above a 55 year old Taker vs El Generico/Cesaro/Ambrose.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cena even made a crack at Ryback not getting enough to eat. He did kind of take it a bit personal given the dude's eating habits.

Gods I wish Punk would have been able to pull a "BE A STAR, JOHN!" promo about the poo poo Cena pulls.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

I had a conversation with the Tim Donst and a person roleplaying as Tim Donst. Possibly the weirdest conversation I've ever had outside of a men's restroom.

What about the one inside the men's restroom? How did that go?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Supreme Allah posted:

Whats the matter Kevin, are you a little... kum-see kum-sah ?

Nah the Rocks cool. I need to see Pain & Gain this week.

You'll find out what the Rock is cookin'. It's true.

The movie was great and the Rock stole the whole thing. He's loving amazing.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

So Ryback won, correct? Or is the match still going?

The more hilarious outcome would be that the match continues tonight. You're right. I'm down.

VV No doubt. It's going to open RAW and it'll end with RAPADOOOO! Cena can't vacate his title, man. (As cool as it would be and it would build the Ryback as incredible)

Gatts fucked around with this message at 17:41 on May 20, 2013

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Oh my God...loving seriously?

And last time? HA!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Tato posted:

Everyone is in on the joke in TNA except Dixie Carter. Bischoff even encouraged Nash to go back to WWE and get his big payday. They'll all do it eventually, Meltzer was talking about how Hogan isn't exactly shy about letting people know he wants his last match to be at Wrestlemania.

...against who? Taker? Hunter? Austin? Bryan? Punk? Brock? The SHIELD? ...Cena?

BWAHAHAHAHA...sigh.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Let's remember that much like Andre, Khali has a "handler", who probably also runs his twitter.

I would have been amused at a Andre Twitter. Or the Million Dollar Man or Mr. Perfect...possibly KoKo B Ware's parrot.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
He go to USA....to wrestle Daniel Bryan?!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I hope he remains healthy and well and comes back when 70 and talks about youngin's getting all up on his lawn while wearing a topknot.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Alright...I guess I better find out how to watch New Japan. And, poo poo, we even have a thread.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Thanks guys. I will check these out soon!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

NienNunb posted:

I have no mouth hole, and I must eat.

Your butt is hungry...have some cake!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

Christopher Daniels is taking indie bookings:

https://twitter.com/facdaniels/status/380488515630272513

Sign him WWE. Use him.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

sticklefifer posted:

The hashtag and the colors are giving me a "Kane is dead" vibe.

That, or setting up Daniel Bryan vs Undertaker.

These two thoughts crossed my mind.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Volcano Style posted:

I posted about my 30 day weigh-in after starting DDP Yoga. I've gone from 126 to 141lbs.

DDP retweeted me. :swoon:

That said, he retweets pretty much everyone on his Yoga twitter but hey, spreading positivity. #BANG

You gained weight? Like put on muscle thanks to DDP Yoga?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm kinda scared. Vince heard something. But what could it be? What madness will come forth now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

That'd make sense, be timely and maybe have some heat, so of course not.

CM Punk hung from the rafters over a ladder match. Whoever unhooks him determines his fate, either Steph where he will continue in the WWE until he dies or AJ where he will go to UFC and die.