Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
I got:

"Legit can't be worse than 'vege chicken' or Nash. Not a good day for his Amiga up to the internets?"

"Punk and done, thanks for the vacuum of the first time since i enjoyed your hair from behind."

"Raging Bull In My Pants ... and cut a 7 foot rabbit, that puppy. thanks john hmmm...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

I don't know if there's any truth to the rumor or not (wouldn't surprise me), but apparently Vince is running a company wide Chyna/Hall death pool.

Is this a real thing? Are we talking Keller style or Big Dave style rumour?

I think I'm a horrible person, because I laughed at this idea for a good 10 seconds. I kinda hope it's true.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Oh, Bitterly disappointed. Should have read more of this thread, skimmed over the Chyna tweets.

Still getting a chuckle out of it hours later. Well played Chyna, well played.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

She's tri-a lot of things, but lingual isn't one of them.

I remember when I used to think HHH was awesome. Oh teenage me.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Yeah, there is a bit of a difference between being obnoxious (erm, 'a punk') and a full on psycho.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Beth's 'drunken old guy missing chair' sell of the GTS is amazing.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Ace :allears:

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Cigarette Burns was easily the best of the Masters of Horror episodes I saw. Nice little return to form for Carpenter.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Pretty sure Punk and Generico often tweet about hanging out together. Not that it matters, but I seem to remember a bit of back and forth.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Sionistic posted:

I wanna see the whole WWE roster playing laser tag
Bryan would claim he cant lose because hes AGILE
Titus would bark for signals
Kane would melt people's gun and ruin the game :(
Cena would ignore people shooting him
Punk would claim he has the best high score while Heyman would shine the gun
AJ would be impossible to beat because small target and skipping is efficient
Miz would die first because hes huge and cant shut up
Dolph would sell a laser tag
Henry and Show would have to carry their armor in their hands, but no one would shoot them
Sandow would mock the others for not using optimal routes and not realizing that it is very hard to hit a person who is cartwheeling
Sheamus would be eliminated laughing while going down in a blaze of glory
Cesaro would want two guns
The shield would be pricks blocking a hall
Ryback would bring his lunch

Fantasy booking WWE laser tag. Just when I thought I had seen it all. Off to read a classic story about Trish and Lita now.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Tommy is a better fit for the role Lon Chaney made famous.

But seriously, why would you post on Twitter instead of the going to the doctor?

Either #wrestling or #lolamericanhealthcare

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Frot Lesnar posted:

That's a bad tweet but Jim'll fix it.

Good thing Lawler isn't doing Cena levels of Make-A-Wish visits: the Full Savile.

Minitrue fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Dec 24, 2012

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Big E is pretty awesome and I read all his tweets in his Richard Pryor white guy voice.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

oatgan posted:

Was Be Cool the movie where Rock did that whole monologue from Bring It On

Yup. He was the best thing about that movie by far.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

Colt and Steen have been friendly for a long time.

And Generico too. Once Colt found out why they talked like retards, he was cool with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

B+, good click.