Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Top Bunk Wanter posted:

It's still an awful circlejerk thread.

Hahaha man you are just the worst, aren't you?

I bet you're a miserable person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Mad Reverend Rad posted:

Riley botched at Twitter. Splendid.

...not sure if you didn't read the last page or so all the way....

...or if you're just stupid trolling. :raise:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

RealKingRegal posted:

I'm indebted to Dean Ambrose.
You've saved my life.Very clever lad.I'd allowed myself to become complacent .It took a genius like you awaken the hiddeous rabblings of my mind.Those thought will never stop thinking of ways to to turture,miame and sadden your excistance.But again I truly thank you for making me feel alive again.

Not that I'm not excited but....what the hell happened? :psyduck:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

Regal's been working as a commentator down in FCW so my assumption is that the two of them have some sort of angle going on down there. I don't know for sure and can't find FCW taping results anywhere so I'm just guessing.

Yeah, I figured as much. Regal's been putting Moxley (Ambrose) over on commentary a poo poo load during his matches. I'm really wondering what's going on because if this leads to a Regal/Ambrose match or two then sign me the gently caress up.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

MassRayPer posted:

Bryan may be the first person to receive their walking papers via twitter.

On the plus side...we'd get to watch Danielson in ROH again!

On the other hand....the pay.

I don't know--do you think he's making a whole lot more than he did in the indies?

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

Danielson would be able to command more money now on the indies and especially for Japan and Europe bookings. He could probably convince the Sinclair's to pay him top ROH dollar too. He'd be fine going back to the indies.

Oh that's good!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that he's gotten the exposure he's gotten in the WWE--but they've watered him down and it's really frustrating to see someone as talented as Dragon get overlooked like he has been.

If they keep treating him like they are now, I'd much rather see him somewhere that he'll get the kind of respect he deserves.

It's why I'm so apprehensive about Claudio and Hero going to the WWE.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Welp. I know what I need to become now. A wrestlelady.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

MassRayPer posted:

Wrestling fans are from lower income brackets and thus you would get the trashiest obsessed fan gifts. Aim for a higher income bracket of creepy*.

*Seriously there is nothing wrong with this. I do not want to discourage this type of behavior as it indirectly benefits me. Just please do not stalk these women or hope to ever have sex or be buddies with them because that leads to very bad times.

If I become a pretty wrestlelady and get at least one fan like DMPunk...I'll be fine with that.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

I watched a guy grab a chicken by the head and swing it around for like five minutes. Apparently you don't even need a knife.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

HEELZiggler posted:

O'Reilly factor on at gym @anncoulter wearing her black cocktail dress.....& skeletor mask #HappyHollowMindedWeen

loving hilarious

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Steen never did agree to move out of my bathtub.

Don't you have some grub to make him too?

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

:allears: The greatest night of my life.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

And I've heard Batista is quite legit at it, but Bryan - supposedly - was a lot better at it than Batista is, back when Bryan trained regularly.

My money would be on Bryan. Seriously.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

ChampRamp posted:

Guy who trains for MMA and is massive or a professional wrestler who watches BJJ tapes?

Hmm...

He's been training in BJJ for quite a while now. And you don't have to be massive to tap someone out. It's all about technique.

But then again, you've probably watched more BJJ than I ever have so..

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

T3hRen3gade posted:

Give what up? You're the one who keeps trying to antagonize a self-proclaimed smark in a wrestling subforum on one of tthe most niche communities on the web, and you think you're any less smarky?

Edit: I'll make you a deal. This is my last post in this thread until you actually play my storyline and form an actual opinion before jumping all over me about it. I think you've missed the point completely, but I'm serious. Ban me if I reply in this thread again. :toxx:

Lloyd. Don't play this storyline.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Gaylord Plower posted:

Working a dead-end job and shot in the face?

:golfclap: Teehee!

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Thauros posted:

Jesus Christ, it just gets worse.

Is it possible for anyone to commit a crime without it being a :tinfoil: conspiracy so Obama can take people's guns away?

The quick and easy answer is 'no', unfortunately.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

I Before E posted:

You couldn't pay me to hang with the Ultimate Warrior.

THINK ABOUT ALL THE GAINS YOU'D GET BRO.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

DannoMack posted:

Warrior has some pretty positive inspiring stuff to say between his crazy loony mouthpoop.

That's the thing. You never know what the gently caress you're gonna get with Warrior speaking. He could go from inspirational to 'racist bigot grandpa' in a matter of nanoseconds.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Yaoi Mandel posted:

If you have to grasp at straws to claim racism then it probably isn't racist. It may be stupid and void of substance but let's not rush to send 40+ increasingly angry tweets at him like that dude did to Chavo Guerrero

To be honest though, that was probably the most attention Chavo had gotten in years.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Matt Hardy linked to an 'anti-bullying' video on youtube that he made.

I'm not gonna lie it was pretty funny. (Mostly due to the stupid loving faces he made during.)

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Golden Bee posted:

C'mon man, why the long face?

That's enough horsing around. :colbert:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Stallion Cabana posted:

He has a hole for his mouth.

Sin Cara has no mouth hole.

How can he possibly eat.

Maybe he lifts the mask over his mouth? :shobon:

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/dustinrhodes/status/1134517798393319426?s=20

I dont know if this has been posted yet or not but I just want people to see this. The Dream would be so drat proud.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

coconono posted:

for Cody, yes. For Dustin he'd have nothing but criticism like he's always had.

That sucks...because I feel like Dustin was the real star of the match. He put his all into it. I mean at 50 years old the dude pulled off one of the best sunset flip bombs Ive ever seen.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

If this Seth/Becky thing doesnt lead to her getting Stacy Keibler'ed I will be very disappointed.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

coconono posted:

I figured Eddie Guerrero was cool because he did one of IWA-MS's outdoor shows. That was what probably killed him more than the drugs and drink. Ian runs in places that just aren't right.

This will never not surprise me that Ian Rotten managed to book this:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=11227&page=2

When people tell me "Stranger things have happened" this is one of those things that just automatically come to mind.

A show that had Eddie Guerrero and Rey....

and then on that same card you got Fat gently caress Barrel Boy Mean Mitch Page. :psyduck:

Hiram fucked around with this message at 05:30 on May 20, 2020

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

I think two of the best wrestlers of their generation being on a IWAMS show is funny enough and then you remember that Corporal Robinson headlined over them and that's a doozy.

This era of IWAMS is fun.

Ian Rotten was a magician in terms of booking for a short span of time that's for sure

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

hadji murad posted:

Thanks professor.

I'm confused what this is even for??

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

hadji murad posted:

A sweeping statement like “Japan hates women” pissed me off. Not a good comeback but didn’t want bullshit like that getting a pass.

Then maybe go to said poster and express that. We don't need to perpetuate anger towards each other here. We're all on the same side, my friend.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Marty should get the boots put to him. Animal style.

I mean don't stop until he looks like chili.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

coconono posted:

its pretty easy to throw rocks when everyone is throwing rocks. I'm starting to shy away from the more dunk on social media mentality and just straight blocking lovely people. I don't need to waste my time winging insults at them when I have far more important poo poo to do. I think its important for fandoms to reiterate codes of conducts to their participants and enforce them. I think a certain degree of gatekeeping is essential but its more social contract levels, like "look if you act in a way that makes other people uncomfortable enough to complain, you gotta go. Its our space and it can be yours too if you get along with others" Just basic playground poo poo except dressed in new digital language.

What do your fingers smell like? I absolutely agree with you on this. I've spent a lot of time being angry on social media and all it's done is give me headaches. Hitting the block quickly has done me wonders.

Hiram fucked around with this message at 07:39 on May 24, 2020

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Hey I think I get why AEW is such a good product.

Everyone genuinely loves what they are doing and it is OBVIOUS. It's amazing what you can do if you give people the freedom to be themselves and also show compassion and care to your employees.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Pinche Rudo posted:

Move the knee over to the carotid

Exactly. That dude clearly has no loving clue how dangerous that position really is.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Hey if Luther can be a wrestler can I be a wrestler too

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Rarity posted:

Can you point at your head while sticking out your tongue?

Also, wow gently caress that guy and double gently caress his pedo dad

I'm getting better at it.

I only injured my finger this time.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

yea ok posted:

that tweet is extremely clear and obvious

Yeah, I knew right away what he was getting at. Randy Orton growing as a human being....who would have thought.

oh but seriously I posted:

You've overplayed your hand, The Matrix. Clearly none of this is real.

It was the Large Hadron Collider. CERN started it and it knocked us into a weird rear end alternate reality.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Also, that kids gotta gain like 30-40 pounds and really dig the knee in there and place it on the carotid. You know. Like the cop. At that point it's a blood choke and it WILL kill you.

It's also not apart of police training, from my understanding.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

I happen to think you're right, my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Machete guy was chasing a dude that was riding a skateboard. Skateboard person kited the idiot into a mob of people and they promptly hosed his poo poo up. They gave him the business so to speak.

I thought it was funny.