Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Beeswax posted:

This is like listening to Lagana & co circle jerk about all the hilarious tweets they've made. Jesus Christ.
Then don't follow us? I think it's a ton of fun, met a lot of friends through Twitter I wouldn't have had just browsing the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Be a star, don't support internet bullying!

(Gotta lol because Punk wasn't in that campaign)
(I love you Punk)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I was going to ask him if basketballs really don't hold grudges.
"What happened to your tattoos when you were CM Punks bodyguard?"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Bellas mentioned Sara Del Rey, so if this is all a kayfabe bitchfit, then I hope the WWE brings in SDR.

quote:

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released.
Because Mickey and Melina both did poo poo to get themselves fired, and Gail Kim just left on her own.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Karmine posted:

What did Mickie do to get fired?
She was being a pain on an EU tour, partying too hard, getting late to the shuttles and all kinds of stuff. Same thing Serena Deeb was fired for.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

@Maryse0ulette posted:

I love reading stupid pick up lines. Believe it or not I’ve had guys come up to me and be 100% serious and confident, thinking they were sooo smart and creative with their approaches. Time to laugh with me… and oohhhh check out the magnet one, and the “Hey do you have time..” line. Yes, it actually happened… haha

(Big stupid list)
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

I know it's an old line, but the idea of someone using that on Maryse is really cracking me up. You just don't use that on celebrities. hahaha.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sionistic posted:

Have colt and kenny ever had a match? Quick search on youtube didnt show anything.
I can remember a promo between the two sitting in a boiler room, with Kenny sitting at a desk. I don't even remember why, but it might have been for ROH some time ago. They both work comedy faces, so I don't see where they would have run across one another otherwise.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mason Ryan isn't a very good wrestler, but he's self aware, and people always have awesome things to say about him, as a person. I remember hearing so much about how humble he was when he won the FCW title, saying that he wasn't ready and he was a terrible wrestler. He didn't think he was ready from TV either.

I respect that, and people that are aware of their flaws like that tend to get better. Welchtista might be as good, or better, than the real thing some day.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

apsouthern posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and point out that, while I think there is a level of desperately clamouring for attention and approval from DM Punk, as far as the "creepiness" goes he does buy a lot of gifts for male wrestlers as well.

Of course, that could just mean he alternates sitting in his room, crying and masturbating to Sara Del Rey with sitting in his room, crying and masturbating to Gregory Iron. But in the interest of fairness I feel I should bring that up.

Also, Chrome sucks balls
That's horrible, all he wants are a couple celebrity friends. He's an oldschool mark. A male ring rat.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Regardless of what he does, should you all lower yourselves to cyber bullying DM Punk around by calling him names and sneering? He's not following these girls around or making obscene comments at or about them, there are much worse than DM Punk on the internet. Don't pick on Dave, #beastar

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I think they're smart enough to know that employing Axl OR Ian is a terrible idea.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

smashpro1 posted:

SOME MOTHER F#CKER HACKED MY ACCT. DONT OPEN ANY THING ABOUT SHEDDING A FEW POUNDS & THEY THINK I NEED @ LOSE WEIGHT SERIOUSLY DONT OPEN
You know, Tommy had to click that link first before it could take control of his account.

:roflolmao:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cardboard Box posted:

I should clarify, I use Facebook for RL and Twitter for internet business.
Doubles, because Facebook stopped being cool to use when both my parents, grandparents, and great aunts all got a Facebook and added me.

At least on Twitter I can curse and make an rear end out of myself.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

cmcxon posted:

http://twitter.com/HEELZiggler/status/116118328786948096

Wolverine (possibly) fractured Ziglers Jaw. That is a lot of jaw to fracture!
Hugh Jackman isn't Wolverine, Wolverine is Hugh Jackman.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Follow Crossbones!

http://twitter.com/#/itscrossbones

He plays DC Universe Online, he's a giant teddybear, and he did some of UMB's tattoos. He's awesome.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DMPunk posted:

Ya know for a guy who almost never cut promos, Gran Akuma sure tweets a lot.
Gran Akuma probably should never cut another promo in his life. He's not very good at it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Saint Jimmy posted:

Anyone else think it's kinda strange that CM Punk talks to the girl from Paramore on twitter? I wouldn't think Paramore would be his kind of thing. I know people can have eclectic musical tastes, but Punk has a Bouncing Souls tattoo, Shouts out Sick Of It All before every match, and is in an H20 video. Just seems strange.
CM Punk is good friends with her and her boyfriend. They're all straight-edge together.

(CM Punk has also hit that)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Matlock posted:

Darkside_Yoshi 2 hours 16 mins ago Twitter
@KiddWWE @TitusNXT @DerrickWWE @YoshiTatsuWWE Now that I kick all your asses, I smoke big Japanese blunt to relax: yfrog.com/kgz40mncj
I uh. What the gently caress?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

quote:

Funhauser/ Raw GM is avaialble for speaking engagement for schools for the hearing impaired. Contact @CMPunk 4 more info. This is too easy.
If no one gets this, a long time ago when CM Punk was about to be brought up to the main roster, management wanted him to play a deaf wrestler.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Jesus Christ, seriously?
It was making the rounds in the dirtsheets all these years ago. I remember it so well because a friend of mine thought it was the most entertaining thing ever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

William Regal recently tweeted some tips for being a pro wrestler.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5lmm

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/dn5mah
Hinud Squats are more for discipline than for conditioning. All they seem to do to me is tear my knees apart, but if I do them proper I can get about 50 of them done in two minutes.

A lot of it's true though, if I can get back into shape by next summer I'm going for the CHIKARA Wrestle Factory. Hope to drop down to 220 and be mostly muscle since I'm going to be roughly as tall as Tursas and there's already a tall fat guy on the roster.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sue Denim posted:

Bingo.

My bad, I said 'indie' in my post, I meant 'indy'.

Anyway, who's interesting to follow on Twitter at the moment? Whenever I log in there' nothing interesting wrestling wise on my feed.
If you join the #tWo you'll be much happier. Al Snow is a funny feed if you like dirty jokes, CM Punk is the lovable douchebag.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TL posted:

I think he may be beyond the point of understand a lot of things.
There was a shoot between New Jack, Honky Tonk, and Sheik. At one point they all dropped their pants and mooned the camera in the name of Vince (Or Hogan, I forget) and New Jack had to help Sheik put his dick back in his pants, because Sheik absolutely didn't understand what was going on.

He's probably half and half, I'm sure he believes the delusions at this point.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DM Punk isn't a horrible person. There's a guy affiliated with CHIKARA that buys girls shoes and stockings and has a legit fetish. That's weird. DM Punk is weird sometimes, but he isn't a pervert. He is also not Joshifans, and nothing he will do will amount to the combined creep of those forums. DMPunk still donates to charities, which is a very noble thing to do. You know what I do with my money? I buy 30 pairs of shoes. For myself. Because I'm selfish.

So what I'm saying is go register at Joshifans and make fun of them, if you want to make fun of creeps.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

coconono posted:

Austin Aries is defending TNA on twitter. Wait. what?

http://twitter.com/#!/austinaries
He's talking poo poo to a rather large troll I know from another forum, A-Double is the greatest man that ever lived.

e: Lone Rogue is right too. They've not missed a step with Austin Aeries since he's been back, unless you count putting him in matches with a very baked Brian Kendrick.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Oct 27, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Tursas is the best. Sorry DM Punk, he is not amused.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Any specific reason?
Because he was X-Pac.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Frilled Lizard posted:

The Wade Keller interview with X-Pac talks about this too, he says that he's been messed up for a long time and he needs to prove himself before WWE would open the door for another shot (and he understands that, and doesn't blame them at all). He did say that he's cleaned up and doing fairly well right now, and even "cut back on the weed", but he still has a ways to go.
King of Trios 2011 was very inspirational. I remember people pretty clearly saying "What the gently caress is Quack thinking! This will be a disaster!". People expected him to no-show, or show up drunk, or just come in and put on a really lazy showing and ruin the event.

But god drat, were people wrong. Not only did he not do any of those things, he put on a match of the year candidate and a very strong showing against Team Michonoku Pro, whom he had a lot of history with.

You could tell how humbled he was during the show, tearing up twice during the weekend. Quackenbush, who is usually the first to dismiss horrible backstage personalities did nothing but praise how friendly he was all weekend, from telling stories to giving advice to all of the younger guys.

This was the "Happy ending" to a story that was very well on it's way to becoming "The Wrestler". It had to be a very sobering moment for him, hearing people chant for the "1-2-3 Kid" in 2011, and have so many people remember his match that jump-started his career with Jinsei Shinzaki

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Nov 8, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is apparently pretty old, but someone brought it up to my attention. Wade Barrett has a scar under his right arm. Ever wonder how he got that scar?

quote:

omething that has been cropping up lately on my Twitter account (@wadebarrett) is the 12-inch scar that stretches from my upper back to halfway down the triceps of my right arm. It has faded significantly over the last couple of years, so you may not have noticed it, but several people have been asking how I got it and I thought I would explain it on here. Before I continue, I must warn you that this is a rather unpleasant story and if you are easily shocked, stop reading now and go and read one of the other rookie’s blogs where they will no doubt be discussing such riveting subjects as what food they are eating at present and how much they paid for their last haircut. Yawn. Anyway, as you already know, before I made it to NXT I spent several years bare-knuckle fighting across Europe. I had a lot of success and eventually got to fight for some pretty big money. I had one particular fight lined up with a highly notorious opponent in the town of Budapest, Hungary. Hungary is an ex-communist state in Eastern Europe. There is concrete everywhere you look, the sun never shines and the people are as tough as old boots. Basically, it is not the kind of place any of the other NXT rookies would ever dare set foot, but that didn’t phase me in the slightest.

The build up to the fight was so big amongst members of the underworld that some termed the it ‘The Battle of Buda‘ which in my eyes made it the equivalent of Ali and Foreman’s ‘Rumble in the Jungle‘, only far more dangerous. My opponent had a reputation for fighting dirty, much like myself, and there was a rather intimidating atmosphere building around the town in the hours leading up to the fight. The local police tend to turn a blind-eye to this sort of thing in Eastern-Europe which is why so many fights are staged over there. In fact, most of the local police force turned up to bet money on who was going to win. Speaking of money, there was also a rather substantial cash prize on the line for the winner of the fight, a prize which I was going to make sure I’d be taking home no matter what.

Come fight time, we started brawling and to my surprise, it was actually turned out to be one of my easier fights. It lasted about 3 minutes before my opponent’s face was so smashed up that he couldn’t see out of either eye and he had no choice but to say ‘I quit’ in his broken English. I had my hand raised, collected the winner’s money and decided to get out of the area straight away and on the next plane back to the green hills of England. The place was crawling with a whole host of unsavory characters and every single one of them wanted to get their hands on the £20K winners prize that was now sitting in my bag. Having all those eyes burning a hole through you as you stand alone in some Eastern-European hell hole is a very sobering experience, let me tell you.

Unfortunately, I hadn‘t planned my getaway well enough. As I walked through an alleyway in search of a taxi to the airport, I heard footsteps behind me and a split-second later, I was jumped from behind and stabbed in the back with an eight-inch blade. I remember feeling the initial pain of the wound, but it was very quickly masked by numbness as the pain endorphins kicked in. At this point, I was supposed to stay down on the ground in agony whilst my assailant made off with my winner’s money, but things didn’t quite work out like that. I lost a lot of blood that day, but I wasn’t about to lose a penny of my hard-earned cash. I can’t say too much about what happened next due to legal reasons, but what I will say is that if I’ve ended up with 12 inch scars on my body, just imagine how the other guy ended up looking. If you can’t imagine it, just go and look at some minced beef next time you are in the supermarket and that should do the trick. Life for me has always been full of scars and scrapes, but I make sure that I leave any situation with the money in my pocket.

I wish that they would have let Barrett keep part of the Bareknuckle fighter in his gimmick. Same with Tarver's "1.8" gimmick. In both cases, Big Show vetoed those parts of their gimmick so as not to infringe on his "Knockout Punch"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

They mention that he is a former bare knuckle boxer during almost all of his matches and he always does the sequence of punches one after another while they talk about it. I have a hard time believing Big Show vetoed something they talk about that regularly. I think I remember them bringing it up even during his most recent match.
Tarver used the 1.8 gimmick for a couple weeks until someone realized that he was using a Knockout Punch and then made him quit. After that he floundered until the Nexus started. That much was in the dirt sheets, and in Tarver's drunken twitter rants or something another.

I don't think they'll let Barrett just do a straight punch as a finisher or signature for the same reason they made Eve quit using the Armbar. Another, bigger star is using it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I hope Shawn doesn't either and now he will, and he'll see some indy wrestler use the Super Kick and say,"Oh that must be that King Khan guy! Yay!"
He's going to watch a Young Bucks match and get really confused.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RBX posted:

I'm gonna be honest and say if Ryder wins the US title anytime soon it will be an even bigger joke than it has ever been.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO"
He's a good wrestler, just as good as any of the guys on Superstars putting on those awesome un-seen matches. But the gimmick is what will get him over, but it's also what is holding him back. It was okay to me to see Santino has the IC champion, if just for the Honkey-Donk meter, but I don't know. Zack Ryder has the fans, but the gimmick can only take him so far?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

Are they arguing that Lethal was only on the Feud because of TNA or that the only reason people watched the Family Feud when Lethal was on it was because of TNA?
I think in reality, what's being said here is that Family Feud gets so much more viewers than TNA does.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

spongeh posted:

Don't forget the response:

@EricCalcara_35
@RandyOrton Sooo... did you pick up any little girls at the play tonight?
This guy's twitter is the hidden gem of the internet. Sometimes we make fun of our fellow goons, but none of us will ever triumph this man.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

I don't recall any racism stories, but I do recall Dusty saying he'd be someones Black Champion.

I always thought that was more Dusty sucking up and believing that they could push his fat white rear end as an African American and nobody would notice.
Brickhouse Brown actually mentioned that he got starved in a territory because Dusty was their "Black Champion" and the black women in the audience loved Dusty more than Brickhouse, too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pinkie's awesome on Facebook.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

smashpro1 posted:

I'm assuming that you were SaveRussianJews?
He was Heel Turn dummy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Grant DaNasty posted:

Basically and he'll retweet almost anything positive you say about him.
Which isn't as cool as David Otunga, who is either thrilled people like him, or makes fun of everyone who doesn't. And his son has twitter too! :3:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Well uh...

quote:

Help, trapped under sleeping girlfriend.

:stare:

:stare: :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Raven will eat none of the White Castle burgers, while Tommy Dreamer will eat them all.