Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

So all discussions about systemic inequality and violence against women should be sequestered from the places where they're relevant, and exist in a vacuum where they can do nobody any good?

The gently caress is wrong with you?

you should probably stop freaking out and projecting before you eat another probation for this, brah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yeah, maybe the best part is there's absolutely nothing they can do to him. With the amount of money The Rock has, any appearances at this point are basically a favor to WWE and the fans.

rock owns and this should happen all the time

DannoMack posted:

Or maybe a guy showing up once in a while and going way over time in his segment on your scripted live tv show without consequence is a reasonable thing to be frustrated about?

i'm more frustrated that what's actually scripted is liquid poo poo actually

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I almost feel bad for dixie because wow

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

not unexpected but secretly hoped he had another run left. hey, he had many, many incredible years on his own and around 4 fantastic years in WWE. Not many people had the streak of excellence he got to taste. just sad he won't get his nakamura match.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ambrose was in a good KO match and then later dragged his broken rear end out to be the last guy in the ring with HHH, pretty sure he's gonna be fine. somebody loves that insane gently caress

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

speaking of concussion protocol, here's kurt angle, whose body is like some hosed up medical cadaver slowly decomposing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Grinnblade posted:

So CM Punk posted a pic of him in the hospital preparing for his surgery:

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/697529586507091968

and Ryback responded to the picture:

https://twitter.com/Ryback22/status/697613596251914240

BIG GUY
BIG TWEETS

lol holy poo poo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

doesn't WWE literally have Mike Tyson, one of the shittiest fucks on earth, already in the Hall of Fame? I'd have thought that would have been the tipping point. WWE shacking up with terrible fuckers is unfortunate but nothing new.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MotU posted:

mike tyson likes pigeons he is good people

I always thought that was a sign of dementia, who the gently caress keeps rooftops full of pigeons besides crazy people.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dean ambrose has to lose to fat cultman's teevee, suplex city, and uncle jericho. sami zayn has matches with kevin owens and shinsuke nakamura so who's losing here? trick question, it's both of them, but who has the better losses?

trick question again, dolph ziggler has the best losses

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

rusev loving owns. how long has he had RUSEV MACHKA as his name, lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

LOL this is the best TNA thing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'd offer Matt Hardy all the monies to come back to WWE and bring this batshit gimmick with him. his descent from rich greasy champion to the phantom of the loving opera has been wild.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MotU posted:

'the bellas were terrible and never tried to get better or do anything to advance womens wretsling'

*nikki bella destroys her body carrying the entire division on her back because the nxt women were all smoke and mirrors*

i'd like to learn more about this bizarro world

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nikki literally broke her body for her craft and NXT matches were rehearsed a week in advance.

"breaking your body for your craft" isn't always some guaranteed martyrdom, look at most of the people who worked for ECW or CZW. pretty much bleeding to death for poo poo-tier payment. maybe she shouldn't have killed herself with her dumb fucken finisher.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MotU posted:

yeah being dumb means you're making poor decisions even though you're trying your best

being clumsy means you're trying your best but you are a bad wrestler!!!!!

they're both terrible and that's why they aren't on teevee

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol. has chuck taylor ever been a guy in the wwe sphere of things, like have they ever had a tryout for him? he doesn't strike me as a guy who would ever want to be there

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

He has said in past interviews that his goal is to make it to WWE. He had a tryout with Drew Gulak about a year ago and unsurprisingly it was reported that they were the 2 best standouts in their group. The tryout came right after he was announced as a member of the GFW roster (which I'm pretty sure he's never actually appeared for but is still on their roster page). Since then, Gulak has appeared on Raw in Brooklyn as a cop arresting Vince McMahon and is competing in the upcoming WWE CWC. Conversely, Chuck Taylor has expressed his disappointment that he couldn't get booked for Evolve on Wrestlemania weekend. :(

Man that sucks, he always struck me as one of the cooler indie guys they haven't gotten a hold of yet. No idea how they'd handle a guy like him, but he's only 30 and has time left.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

it seems that there is something about chuck that rubs people in the business the wrong way. i love the guy and think he's super talented beyond his comedy schtick but he's been having issues with larger promotions dating to how poorly his dragon gate stint went.

he did some AMA last december about some semi-serious retirement plans he had due to being unbankable in ROH or LU or wherever else that isn't PWG. it's baffling because I thought he was a big deal but he actually can't move beyond PWG or Chikara, unless the Global Force stuff pans out to anything

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

put a sock in it, trevor

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

maybe it's just me but lately AJ looks jacked as poo poo, like the dude looks bigger than he was when he debuted in January

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol at bray getting legit shook that his big swampmeet was compared unfavorably to matt hardy's drone and boat battleground

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol a gun with various meds beside it. america 2016

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

too bad she's on the opposite show as enzo and cass

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Cavauro posted:

sheamus, sheamus again, gotch, and smelly shorts ping pong boy

sin cara winning in a brawl against sheamus is loving insane. almost as funny as jericho clowning Goldberg in a scuffle once.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Alain Post posted:

People still hate the Usos despite them being depushed and doing jobs and not holding the belts in forever. The WWE Universe's appetite for seeing people of color humiliated knows no bounds.

Alain Post posted:

The it factor, or white privilege.

the usos loving suck get over it

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I feel bad for brian kendrick, even he couldn't really train eva to be better

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

gargano and ciampa are doing more to put over roode than tna ever did

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Sasha is kind of a bitch

yeah you nailed it genius

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So Jericho has now stood up to both Lesnar and Goldberg.....he has to have serious respect in the locker room now, yes?

judging by the amount of people on his podcast in general plus his uber veteran status, I'd say he's accrued all the respect he needs anyway but being ready to loving fight Lesnar is an entirely new world of "best dad ever"

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I've always loved this and wondered if it came from a book/article or something because I want to buy or read everything else immediately

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

never heard of that guy until now but I can't imagine he'll be there long

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I like that the guy has wasted an hour typing up about 30 replies that boil down to 'lol i'm not mad u mad'

you've pretty much summed up the grand majority of assholes on twitter. just frantically trying to argue in hundreds of 140 character spurts

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what's the deal with people digging up Noam Dar tweets

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

bayley isn't even the best women's wrestler on staff. I'd say Asuka or, with time, Nikki Storm/Glencross

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

NXT is already using the cruisers as enhancement talent for the heavyweights.

Also braun is already doing his squashing cruisers/lucha guys gimmick so I give it maybe a week.

wouldn't it make more sense that they're doing this solely so suddenly a cruiserweight like tozawa breaks his streak for a genuine wtf moment

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Imagine it, Seth Rollins has Kevin Owens down, he lifts him up, it's going to be a pedigree, this is over. BAM, BIG BOOT TO THE FACE, HOLY poo poo IT'S THE HULKSTER

'That's what you get for dumping Zahra, brother! HH'

replace hulk hogan with kevin nash

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what a loving moron

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

summer rae is better than nia jax, dana brooke, and carmella? scorching hot takes here

I think it's pretty funny that Raw just ignores Nia Jax's existence. can't remember if she confronted bayley/sasha/charlotte yet at any juncture.

as for that PWI list, LOL Paige at #2 I mean jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol cena owns