Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
I can't believe you would think I would post that. In fact, your replies have exposed you as in the wrong. I have caught you out with my subterfuge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

DannoMack posted:

What is shkreli looking at in that gif ?

I think he's being called out by a reporter for having a shiteating grin while they talk about people dying because they can't afford their medication anymore.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Sanguinia posted:

Isn't a big chunk of Total Diva's content about preparing to wrestle, wrestling and working as a wrestler? It seems really weird to me that people would be that into the show and that disinterested in the show that drives the show.

Then again, I guess people didn't start going to child beauty pageants after Honey Boo Boo was a thing.

The actual "wrestling" segments on Total Divas normally go for no more than a couple minutes. They're mostly only used to have someone win/lose (which is often tied in with the character's status or storyline on TD), show off an injury happening or to show how much the crowd loves divas.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Memento posted:

Isn't Denny's like a lovely chain restaurant? We don't really have chain restaurants over here, but my understanding is that's it's not a very large step above McDonalds.

Do you remember Sizzler? It's like Sizzler-level but without the salad bar (I think), just diner food.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
https://twitter.com/LukeHarperWWE/status/734961021325049856

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Alan_Shore posted:

I don't get that t shirt story. Why was it an issue? Why did he say that snide remark to Punk after the match? Was Punk pretending to be mad? Have I been worked into a shoot?

CM Punk probably thought a dude wearing a t-shirt in a match was dumb or laughable or who knows what. I can't imagine, though, that seeing Steen wrestle without a shirt would be much of an improvement.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

frankenfreak posted:

All I can see is Big Sexy Cass and Buh Buh Ry Backley.

And ditto Aidan RKO English and Simon Cena Gotch.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

That chibi-Sheamus in the top right is spot-on.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

How DO they gently caress each other though

Very carefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

Personally I'm looking forward to Cruiserweight Champion Chris Jericho.

Having Chris Jericho demand to enter the Cruiserweight Division (and get rolled by the new talent because he's an old man) would be amazing.