Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dennis Eckersley posted:

Is it me or are the letters not at the same angle?

That would be the odd slight spacing between the Imp and the Act, it creates a separation between the two parts which makes them look like they are at different angles. I don't think they are, but it is completely possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shine posted:

Kenny Omega's twitter handle further cements him as my new favorite person.

Kenny Omega is a giant nerd and is great.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

JTG is a hero.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Memento posted:

How about those wrestlers on twitter?

The Young Bucks are great at it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Looking forward to a video of Bruce Tharpe burning an effigy of Shinsuke

I hope it is a man made of straw dressed with a wig of Nakamura's hair rather than just a picture this time. And he cuts the promo while covering it is gasoline.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gavok posted:

Ah, yes. The same reason Kofi Kingston can never win King of the Ring.

"King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it. Not a very nice initials though" - CM "The Brain" Punk.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This here what you call discrimination

It's a byproduct of institutional oppression

So ignore all the signs

And stay in the lines

Cause everything you do, discriminated.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
But there are only (5 hours) of TV, where could they find time for the performers to crack jokes at each other that THEY came up with.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

No big loss at all, but Ospreay deactivated his Twitter

I can't believe it. Billy would never make decision that good or forward thinking.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
She's less over here than Chris Regal, at least he had a thread dedicated to his faked death.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:911:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This man is my new hero.

edit: He's a deathmatch guy? Well, I guess I have got to start liking deathmatch wrestling now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

CarlCX posted:

NXT must always have a minimum of one onscreen character who is a large, strong racist.

Writing meetings call that spot "Hunter's Self Insert"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Drew McIntyre posted:

the 4th line has 15 extra syllables, after that i stopped

Nessus posted:

I'm used to parody songs having iffy flow but this is like, the anti-flow equation.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I think that a focus on avoiding spoilers is both unhealthy and stupid, if noted idiot Immanuel Kant could figure out that you can enjoy something without needing to not know what is going to happen next, than avoiding spoilers is unnecessary and gives lovely people a different lever to use against you.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

those things i quoted are all a part of that being a joke post. if you respond to them by pointing out the errors further, then you've been fooled, and i've won.

Cavauro's razor.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Everyday we inch closer to GCW presents Jon Moxley's Fourth of July Barbecue (Outdrawing the G1), and it is a good thing we live in the silliest possible timeline.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

Ben Shapiro is going to show up on Raw tomorrow.

Facts don't care about your ratings.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

dsriggs posted:

MOX VS YANO IN A DRUNKEN rear end in a top hat BATTLE

There never was a match worthy of the return of the Drunken Death Match, until now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Beer_Suitcase posted:

Is stabbing allowed in NJPW?

eh, the refs will allow it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Either a tweet about getting his contact (sic) and spending all of his money and now he works at wawa. Or a gif from This video involving El Generico.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Draxion posted:

It's so weird to see him actually using it after all these years

I want to believe when he got the “you have to make a Twitter and make sure the social media team has the login” he read the writing on the wall and just didn’t play ball because then the marketing intern gets to pretend to be him and kill his mystique to promote some lovely match where he would job to a tv.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Jay White being in Cincinnati seems odd

Knife Pervert watched some CZW tapes and is doing some recruiting, he just didn't know that Moxley moved to Vegas in the intervening years.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

coconono posted:

be interesting to see if he turns back into the swearing weirdo or keeps the leather weirdo gimmick in AEW.

I would love for him to return to the ether wielding weirdo.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Johnny Curtis with Best Friends please.

:yeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

What does this mean? Who is this person?

He is a reporter who was working on a Donald Trump Jr. news story, when Jr. decided to post the incriminating evidence to twitter "to get ahead of it." The reporter's work was render pointless because Trumps are mad, and he became a minor meme.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Love the amount of Chris Charlton on this promo, big fan.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/1137862708336816129

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1138611750545371137

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I don't even get this if it is meant to be "working the smarks" because the only response you can really have is "well, I guess I shouldn't feel bad when you get booked into oblivion by the dead brain of an awful human"

Gumball Gumption posted:

At this point I think it's smart for him. Vince loves this poo poo and he's the only audience that matters.

I guess this makes sense, but is this something Vince can be made aware of?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
There are no winners there.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dustin is a hero, but man did Dave really pull off a wonderful assist.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1139325876468932608

Greg is living the high life.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Forgive my ignorance, who is this?

I believe it is Nevaeh and indie worker and the wife of Sami Callihan adjacent, Jake Crist. (hence the Oi4K - Ohio Is 4 Killers, one of the Crists' tag team names, in her twitter)

edit I bring up her connection to Callihan as that is what I assume the tweet is relating too.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

It's the horniest podcast out there

Most Recent Podcast Title: This Is Like Brazzers Level (Cesaro)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
He's not wrong.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

is cryptocurrency alt-right now?

Cryptocurrency exists so that you can pay for/be paid for crimes over the internet. There is nothing that the alt-right love more than to pay for things, especially with intent to either grift or be grifted.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1141845042639884289
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1142158776197373956

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The fake it until you make it ploy.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

coconono posted:

the funny kid I laughed at for eating poo poo on a IWA-MS opener is now the biggest corporate murdermachine nuthugger and I'm not sure if I'm amazed or amused.

Sounds like a logical progression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

fart blood posted:

What the gently caress is going on with WWE wrestlers lately

They want their monopoly back, but they just don't know how.