Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I just thought of a future where Hieidi Lovelace and Kimber Lee are on total divas. This is weird times we live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

Factual, recent on record evidence of this please.

I didn't bring this here as I knew people here wouldn't get it.

You know your twitter is public, right? Anyone can read your hot takes.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If you are gonna try butt stuff for the first fine you want Terry Bollea, not Hulk Hogan.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

He's a bad wrestler with a bad body for sure but speaking for myself here but i personally don't care what the carny wrestle people, or in fact anyone else thinks about politics, because I don't think it's healthy or polite to inject politics into every aspect of human life. heck I even think being a powerless hyperpolitical person frantically searching for a sense of personal agency is not healthy and shouldn't be inflicted on us all

All politics are personal.

Also he's a good wrestler.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

normally I would tell Austin Aries to eat poo poo but not getting a cut off the DVD sales is a dick a move by WWE.

He is also 100% right, that was one of the best matches of the night.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Is Jimmy's seafood a dirtsheet or a restaurant or a restaurant owned by jimmy garvin. And who is Karen?

Restaurant/bar/dirt sheet.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He could just be hedging his bets and hoping that dunking on Emma impresses Vince.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/st...971141134360576

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Can't believe his daughters husband caught them

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If it was another group I could see the argument but I'm petty sure the pancakes thing is something New Day came up with because it feels like them and they obviously have a lot of control. They're also the sane group that refused to play straight with the racist gospel gimmick they were given and turned it on its head.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If a man with a 6 star match can't talk mad poo poo then no one is allowed to.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dave correcting a fact about your life is the highest honor he can give.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's a movement that prays on people who believe they've been oppressed by the government. It's sold as a way to throw off the oppression, free yourself from the law, and become "Your own man". It started out as super racist on the idea that only white men had god given rights and could only be governed if they had made a contact with the government. It's now become popular with fringe black nationalist groups. It's really unsurprising that Kaptain Kannabis got into it. "Can't legalize a plant "

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

It’s almost as if, if there was an internationally recognized Japanese company with the means to reach me here in Canada, they could hire women so I could see the awesome talent they have to show

Wonder if that company exists

It's called Stardom.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Imagine being so in the wrestling bubble that you think that tweet is going to come back and bite Ronda now that she is in the WWE big leagues instead of just being the world's most famous mma fighter.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh, yeah, she is 100% insane and a garbage person but her career is beyond the point of anyone caring. If it didn't torpedo her when she was in MMA it isn't going to torpedo her wrestling retirement. Her attitude and garbage personhood might make her a problem in the back if she wasn't a McMahon celebrity pet project.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The argument that it doesn't look realistic is always my favorite. Like, if you've watched real fighting then 90% of wrestling doesn't look realistic.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He just seems like a weird dude. Perfectly nice and poo poo, just weird.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They're pretty bad workers (for NJPW) but are really fun.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I heard HHH is high on the guy from his vanity project who just got called up to the "big leagues"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I also like Dalton! He's a good promo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If you think Enzo's rap sounds like anything hitting top 40 right now then you're just admitting you have no idea what popular rap sounds like right now.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You'd think that money and employees would get them better quality control. They've made money off of some real lovely stuff put on their stores.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Punk often sounds like he's a crummy dude to be friends with but having a public melt down about it won't help anyone.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/statu...9473830912?s=20

Remember when people didn't have unhinged public breakdowns about everything?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'd also be shocked if it was 100% a choice.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cutting out everyone who still works for a company that has actively tried to destroy your life also seems like a smart move for your mental health. Graves can say he doesn't represent management and it's just a paycheck but the dude is a public face of a company that has tried to humiliate and financially drain Punk. Cory's whole rant is about how Punk isn't loyal to him but Cory still works for people who have tried to destroy him. That loyalty poo poo cuts both ways.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like that Finn's gimmick is that he'll gently caress everyone.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kota is going to lose his phone and end up in Lake Michigan

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like the part where Corbin buries the best wwe show.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

fart blood posted:

She can’t possibly be a real New Yorker because no real New Yorker gives a poo poo about being inside the garden that much, even if we love it.

She self promotes like a real New Yorker.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Its easy to forget but he is 22. Very easy for him to think he is invincible and would be at 100% for the Cow Palace

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

People say this but legit there has never actually been anything said about it by anyone. Is there proof at all?

"X is a nonce" is also a thing UK wrestling/sports twitter says about everyone because Jimmy Savile broke the nations brains. I don't think I've ever seen anything about Marty besides random people saying that he's a nonce. He was on a really lovely dating show though so he's probably a horrible person.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel like there is also a lack of shame on display. Everyone says and does stupid poo poo at 17 but if you got any level of fame you should be purging all of those because you know they're wrong and shameful.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tama is real good at Twitter.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

being called smart by people who only hang out with wrestlers isn't a shining endorsement.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Batista kicks rear end.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I feel like his point is how WWE wants you to praise women's wrestling and say it's good without them actually putting in much effort to put on good women's wrestling.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

HHH probably loves being the hatchet man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

PCO vs Suzuki is now a match I would pay top dollar to see

We would all die from the fallout. We'd be the normal humans in a dragon ball episode.

«5 »