Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

All weddings are cosplay, they just have different costumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, that current upload schedule feels like them actively making it harder to follow sometimes. I'd rather sit down and watch a 3 hour show then one match a day.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

Lacey is a star on her first night in on the main roster if they air this

https://twitter.com/LaceyEvansWWE/status/1078732579262603266

I hope instead they just show all the weird misogynists who follow her and tweet at her because they don't get that it's a heel gimmick.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

To call this brain dead would be an insult to brain dead people. But my God what is a person in his position tweeting this on his public twitter

https://twitter.com/TeeHaitchGee/status/1079733810378493952

I mean, he cheated on his fiancee with a nazi. Not that shocking.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

VJeff posted:

I just wish I knew Corey's motivation. Is he trying to build something? If so, what is it and it's not working.

He's setting her up to make good burns because they work together and are doing a thing called working.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's just retweeting people who say they miss him and JR on the AXS show. How is he so thin skinned?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Its gross but about on the same level as Joey Ryan's lollipop spot which is done constantly.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's pretty much a vehicle for good joke writers though. His interviews are terrible and he brings about as much to the conversation as a wooden door would.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's done a ton of variations of that and I don't think I've ever seen any huge reaction to him doing gross out spots. There are people who don't like him, obviously, but it usually just gets rolled up into complaints about comedy wrestling.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

How is it creepy? Just reveals your own issues with women.

It was even featured on Total Divas.

I am sorry you are this repressed.

Pre-wellness the women would use Human Growth Hormone.

Its creepy because your response to a joke was to tell us what type of contraceptive wwe wrestlers prefer.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He seems like a dude that is trying to experience as much that life has to offer as possible

Hope he doesn't have some sort of illness as lately he always looks like he's trying to finish a bucket list

He's a single childless rich man, he's going to go through 3 or 4 bucket lists.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She's great, is she supposed to be drama or something?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

ICHIBAHN posted:

She's bald

she wears a weave like every other woman on the roster because Vince has some backwards rear end opinions about women and their hair. Super cool and not at all suspicious and weird that Banks is the only one who gets poo poo for it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What are the chances that she is having trouble picking up the wwe style and that's being taken as lazy and complacent? It wouldn't be the first time WWE has a problem with someone because they have an exact way of doing things and that person has other strengths.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

At least she writes her own tweets, she can be such a bitter weirdo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Your Parents gimmick is really bad hot takes about people that are really popular.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dave got that from her, she also said she got kicked out of a mall for doing cartwheels. Will said she got kicked out because she was drunk.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm glad Nia is bringing shoot style back, R-Truth should of used his 69 years in the ring to learn how to bump.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is hell world so he's probably right about getting extra zeros added to his paycheck for this.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So what drug did Graves relapse on tonight?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Probably in the minority here, but I don't think this was a very good tweet from Vanessa.

https://twitter.com/VanessaBorneWWE/status/1095860256217989120

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not great

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The really lovely part is that Punk convinced Cabana to fight the lawsuit and told him he's be covered and they would work with Punk's attorney. If Cabana had taken down the podcast when WWE demanded it they most likely would never of gone to court. Punk then had some falling out with Cabana after Cabana did him the favor of the podcast and helping him fight the legal battle.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He should of thought of that before telling Colt he was covered and convincing him to fight a legal battle he had no real stake in outside of helping his friend. :shrug:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like the feud, hate Ronda constantly dancing the transphobic line.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Optimist with doubt posted:

maybe this isn't the darkest timeline

Just don't ask him how the library should be funded.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's 100% Pooh hitting a dab from a bong.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ugh

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Very unsatanist of Alister to give a poo poo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The how of Twitter is incredibly easy. It's the why and "make profitable" that everyone is suck on.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

people think michelle obama looks like a man, racism really fucks with your brain

Yeah, thinking Michelle looked like a man was a good way to tell everyone how much racism has warped your brain.

Also Naomi would look really cool wrestling with natural hair if that picture is anything to go by.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Very good

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The brain gymnastics to say that Cole was 100% right but also 100% should of apologized.

Also I don't know much about McAfee but I've been reading up and he seems too good for this business.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Haven’t really been keeping up but is this over the Bret thing?

Yeah, he wrote Bret's speech where Bret said Vince's name. Mind you DX did an extended bit about saying Vince's name.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

Thats somebody's father, grandfather

Like his kids are not rooting for his death do they can own the company

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It is. Dijak is being wasted and it's incredibly shameful. Easily my favorite dude from the Northeast scene, seemed really nice, and was great to watch.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't have an actual defense for him posting that, I'm more just sad that one of my favorite local guys wasn't getting used and the moment he gets the spotlight he turns out to be very dumb and possibly racist.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

What if the NXT Promo Class feedback is:

"Can you sound more like a mass shooter?"

This would explain a lot.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Didn't the Mansoor guy have a bunch of anti-semitic tweets or something?

Oh boy did he ever. Dudes a big 4chan weirdo and if he isn't a dyed in the wool anti-semite himself he's one of those lonely creeps who does a racist song and dance so that the cool 4chan Nazis love him and give him attention.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I know Brennan's a creep - is Manny the guy who was on that gaming stream with him where they apparently kept asking about Adam Cole's sex life (I didn't watch enough of it because it was so cringeworthy).

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Holy poo poo, dudes 51.