Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I know he keeps getting shutdown, but does anyone know if the guy that ran the original CrankyVince has an active Twitter-machine account at the moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

This will be the most misunderstood tweet ever... I will @Tout my #snatch tomorrow

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Perigryn posted:

The Rock was right!

First he predicts Cena's divorce, and now his sex change, when will Prophet Rock strike next?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik is a parody account, right?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ziggler posted:

boobs dont make us even, i work hard for this, like the ex who bought you those... JK, i'll keep paying your phone bill

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wojtek posted:

Is this about the Bella he was with? What is the context?

I didn't see anything else he had posted recently related to it, it just came out of the blue I think.

He did have Nikki Bella, which I believe is the now Big Boobed Bella.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That stupid rear end grin The Rock does in his Twitter selfshots really annoys me

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It doesn't matter if that Vince account is real, he will never personally send out any tweets. First tweet will probably be hyping next weeks Smackdown/Raw, some cookie-cutter line from someone in marketing

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lesner shouldn't have twitter. Dude's a beast. You wouldn't give Drago a twitter, would you? You don't even give that fucker lines unless it's a stoic catchphrase.

Brock is a social media pioneer, remember when he quit via Tout?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kayfabe News posted:

Zack Ryder loses squash match to an actual squash: http://bit.ly/12K7TsG #WWE @ZackRyder #Gourd4Life
Retweeted by Zack Ryder

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Maria is at it again, bitter tears

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Can we all send that Maria attempting to be sad and cry gif to her twitter so we don't have to hear her complaining about it anymore.

Hook me up

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Can we all send that Maria attempting to be sad and cry gif to her twitter so we don't have to hear her complaining about it anymore.

Nevermind, found the video and made the gif

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think Cena would be scared to do anything though, he is truly Superman/Goku

And I tweeted that GIF to Maria

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really like Wade and hate to see him floundering like this

Although being called out by the boss to do some shaving and then getting shaved yourself..could be worse I guesss

Did he post any photos of what his beard actually looks like now?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I want to make a script that will automatically send out Tweets whenever certain superstars show up on tv, I don't have time tonight but I will try and get it working for next weeks RAW, it could be interesting

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
John Cena ‏@JohnCena 49m
Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/c7f42MmKNu/

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

If he just posts random weird stuff this will be fantastic.

Nice, I didn't actually see that. An explanation telling us there will be no explanations is actually handy

On the subject of this photo, I am pretty sure it is Roman Reigns moustache

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

Looks like a fake account?

The tweet I posted was from John Cena's official twitter account, which posted the link to the instagram account

John Cena ‏@JohnCena 12 Aug
I have been watching Lu Xaiojun 's snatch for most of the day #liftinghumor now time for #totaldivas @tmz @eonline @WWEUniverse @ENews

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Zack Ryder ‏@ZackRyder 8m
I wasn't feeling the long hair...#selfie http://instagram.com/p/dDL2mFN9TD/

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Bella Twins ‏@nicoleandbri 11m
Time to go nurse my champ. 💋😔 N #SummerSlam

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PunkBoy posted:

Speaking of which:

"Naw mean?" should be Yoshi's new catchphrase.

Yoshi Tatsu is great

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Scott Hall on Twitter comes off as really annoying to me

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DM Punk posted:

CLOSE ALL LIBRARIES.

That is not good enough, we need some kind of way to stop people physically lending each other books

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I thought he was making a comment on that lovely Kevin Nash angle from 2 years ago, at first

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/divas-of-instagram-photos

Thanks to this article, I am now realising what I am missing out on by not having an Instagram account

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://instagram.com/p/ep1B1Bw-TZ/

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Maybe they are saying that The Undertaker is "restin (his) pieces" since his last fight

It is possibly just some weird build for Survivor Series, either they are bringing him back to face the Shield, some kind of SS DVD promo, something SS related

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I am assuming that is Todd McFarlane of McFarlane figures. I guess they are doing some Undertaker model?

All the small photo segments they are posting are not photos of the Undertaker, but of the McFarlane figure of the Undertaker

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

trishstratuscom posted:

Check out this gift for Max, brother! #UncleHulk #babystratus #hulkamania

That is pretty cool

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The few times I can remember Big E talking on RAW/Smackdown it wasn't good

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wonder what her thoughts are on Pants Pisser Nattie

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Wow, at first I wondered why he was still using his WWE Twitter account and only after a quick search did I realise he was still employed

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I saw those tweets before I went to bed and it reminded me of his weird concussion posting from last time

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ryback :ohdearsass:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Just watch as he stays off of TV until the Rumble, gets suddenly repackaged, and then is some weird "surprise" entrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why do people people fashion aficionados when it comes to fedoras

Also did we ever find out whats going on with The Ryback's tweeter?