Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

jay briscoe surpasses austin aries as best heel in the business

That's just what the media wants you to believe. #askquestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UndergroundHero posted:

So... apparently this happened on Impact...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flx9jXo2Ock

:50 in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I'm clearly missing something here.

On Impact, Christy Hemme was introducing Aries and Roode to the ring, and accidentally introduced them as Bad Influence. Aries pointed out that she made a mistake and asked her to correct it by literally cornering her against one of the corners, and then after she had made the correction (and I mean immediately after), he walked up the turnbuckles and did his trademark pose, while she was there, deliberately putting his balls in her face. I assume he did this to teach her a lesson, but it taught us all that Austin Aries was an even bigger rear end in a top hat than we originally thought. I posted video of it a page back, and I'll quote it so others who missed it can see:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Derrick Bateman's gone

DerrickWWE posted:

Welp see ya later @wwe @WWEUniverse #itsfine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRanTer posted:

There are Brock Lesnar shirts.

If you haven't 5'd this thread yet, you now have no reason not to.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ReyMysterio posted:

Great news today with Doc Andrews! Revisit on the 19th of June for a minor procedure and still trying to b back in the ring by late August!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Joseph Park still the best

JOSEPHPARK_esq posted:

Just got to Boston!

Ordered a Corona and a Manhattan Clam Chowder.

Got called a wicked poser.

Is that good or bad?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dwayne :swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheRock posted:

These boys are locked up in jail. Good to spend time & talk with them.

Reminded them that I was once in their shoes – arrested multiple times as a teen (fighting, theft & stupid poo poo).

Told em if I can make it, so can you. Challenged them to commit themselves to becoming better. They did. This was a good day. #Commitment

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris Jericho posted:

Look who I found last night!!! @Christian4Peeps

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

While Raw was going on, the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup

Punk is happy

So that's why Punk's sporting the chops, for his buddy Toews :3:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWEDanielBryan posted:

Last night I also briefly saw my old rival Kenta, one of my favorite people to wrestle and tough as can be

:3:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You know a person's desperate when they'll even settle for 2013 IWA-MS

Matt_Striker posted:

Itchin to rassle. Whaddya say @rohwrestling,@iwamidsouth, @officialPWG, @mcwwrestling ? I'm a hell of a fighter with nothing left to lose...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

njsykora posted:

Twitter thread.

And he kept going

BigELangston posted:

5. Hair isn't dyed. She ripped the blonde out of a barista's head who took too long w/ her coffee.
6. That mesh top she wears was cut from a net she uses to illegally capture lobster.
7. No last name. Dropped it because she has more priors than Shawn Kemp has kids.
If @KaitlynWWE has belittled, maimed, or robbed you, feel free to use the hashtag #ProofThatKaitlynIsAViolentThug to share your pain.
FIVE?!?!? “@LegendaryDP: #ProofKaitlynIsAViolentThug I once saw her eat enough food for a family of 5 and she skipped out on the bill.”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

but it's not funny when HHH does it because

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lawler gave permission on or around the same week as his heart attack for the company to make fun of his heart attack. Nobody should be surprised he allows them to make fun of his earlier interest in underage women.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JTG's still around!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

skaboomizzy posted:

I suppose it's Twitter-related that Chris Jericho just spoiled the AHS: Coven finale for me. So thanks, I guess.

It was a joke tweet specifically to make people think he actually did spoil it. He genuinely spoiled nothing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That tweet was completely accurate with how his promos are.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

@ZackRyder
What am I doing?
10:17 PM - 10 Aug 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was ridiculously early too, like the match hadn't even been going a full minute. Too much weird stiff poo poo's happened between them over the years for it to just be some made up stuff to sell PPVs they didn't even main event in WWE at the time, let alone a AAA PPV that their characters not only aren't main eventing, but currently aren't even feuding in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Apparently ADR/El Patron kept going

quote:

With high-flown words Alberto reminds Myztezys about a backstage moment when apparently the former Sin Cara pulled out a gun and threatened El Patrón. Alberto on his tweets calls out Myzteziz and invites him to bring up his family and his friends because he will get this to the last consequences.

The tweets translation in the same order as the image:

@TheSinCaraWWE Don't be a pussy fucker, say the things to my face.

@TheSinCaraWWE I am going to gently caress your poo poo up the next time I see you loving no-baller.

@TheSinCaraWWE You better begin to get your gun out, because when I see you at Triplemania I am going to kick your loving rear end.

@TheSinCaraWWE Bring here all of Tepito if you want you loving pussy because I will see you at Triplemania and I am going to bust the gently caress out of you. (Tepito is where Myzteziz comes from and is a place in Mexico City known for the delictive acts there are commited in there as drug selling, DVD and clothes piracy, murders and having the worst of the people that lives in the mexican capital)

To everybody at Triplemania I will kick the rear end of @TheSinCaraWWE

Nacho (Myztezis real name, short way to say Ignacio in México) you better call up your dad because I will loving kick your rear end, loving no-talent pussy, you better prepare for the beating of your life.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Once the player has completed their run, the game does not abruptly end. Rather, the player continues skiing until they encounter an "abominable snow monster[4]" who chases and attempts to eat the skier. From that point on, the player can ski until the monster catches and eats them.
The monster appears after the 1500 m mark and pursues the player downhill at high speed. Further down the hill (20–30 m) another monster also gives chase, but uphill. An angled route while playing in "fast" mode avoids both of them, but afterwards the distance starts counting down from −2000 m. The world loops around on itself, and everything outside the boundary of the piste triggers the monster. However, if the player returns within the invisible border, the monster stops.
Other snow monsters appear when the player travels 125 m upwards from the beginning or 500 m to the left or right. It is possible (but difficult) to be chased all the way through the course from −125 to 1985 m, thus generating a chase by two or three monsters past the end of the course.

So...you won the game if you get to the snowman, and then you and everyone else like you dies inevitably at its hands?

Pretty good life metaphor

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Undiscovered Country was the best Star Trek film, at least that's something we all can agree on

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Also Lexx is best.

Lexx and Farscape :swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Libraries are the best, books are the best

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

mmm yes tell me more oatgan

"Aiming for WM32"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/632324329242431489/photo/1

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Memento posted:

It's cool man Donnie Yen is in one of them, all is well.

And Mads Mikkelsen :swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/heelziggler/status/638400414396874753

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Memento posted:

Hey has there ever been an explanation for why Global Force Wrestling has @GFWWrestling as their twitter? Global Force Wrestling Wrestling?

@GFW is taken by a Chinese site that hasn't tweeted anything since 2009, and @GFWrestling is taken by some English guy with an account called Gazza Film Wrestling

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tyson Tomko posted:

Even though I agree with HH about All Lives Matter (just like the classic argument of why is there not a WET if there's a BET, or a white history month, etc) geez louize either ignore the people on twitter or cave, I'm all about standing your ground but it's not working here.

#FooledByTheMedia

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I like that radio station already

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/639284960734654464

Stop making Chuck's mom sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

They have a panda bear wrestler (who is the son of another panda bear who was previously brutally murdered).

And a space monkey

And their champ's a zombie