Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Huh. Hadn't heard about Taker being lovely. Punk and McMahon were pretty wide-open in their bad press...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Boo. Lame Mark Calloway.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
So what's up with Janela? Surprised that there's a ton of web articles up about his deleted tweet but no talk here.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Man, Ortiz sounds nothing like his character IRL. First time hearing him talk "normally" on CVV's youtube show and now I'm even more into his work.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
I felt the same way when I found out she scened with Zak Smith. Ew.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

coconono posted:

support you local sex workers

Appreciate it.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

coconono posted:

I believe Rick Cataldo was also the one that started the rumor that Kenny Omega was straight.

Huh? Like why would that be a rumor and why would it matter either way?

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
That is some real dumb poo poo. The risk/reward to being an openly bi male in pro wrestling has to be way heavier on the risk side, even with society theoretically being more woke than ever.

edit: IOW, I can't imagine someone "faking it" for the fans.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

AEW’s gotta get one of those consultants who teach pro athletes how to do their personal social media and otherwise exist as famous people.

I honestly can't gauge how much of that is shoot vs. work.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Angle or not, this is awesome for making me like everyone involved a little bit less.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Blasmeister posted:

Don’t ask us brits to justify our weird need for Friends as background noise, we just do.

You would think someone in the field of content creation would understand that when you get content pulled out from under you, it's not exactly a trash move on your part...

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

d8uv posted:

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1249828022582218754

This seems unusually earnest, it has to be a work... right?

"Something awful has happened to me and it's gradually getting worse..."

Dunno. To me, it sounds like MJF is in love.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

"all of you social justice warriors"

:whitewater:

Yeah. Oh buddy. Even if you're right, now you're wrong again.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

coconono posted:

Daniel Bryan's career is a warning. All that stuff he did? don't do it.

Is there new Daniel Bryan news aside from his wife wanting him to pinch her butt more? I'd think you'd be in support of butt-pinching, oh horny one.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Davros1 posted:

Renee Young's announcement is she wrote a cookbook

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGuPTwj9vI/

That's great for her, hilarious in general, and a little disappointing as with the Fox show being cancelled and the Covid diagnosis, I think a lot of people, myself included, were expecting something much different -- but that's on us, not her.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
I perhaps shouldn't be surprised but it's crazy to me how much cheaper than Lucha Underground the WWE take on it looks. Granted, it's a snap reaction bit, but you'd think WWE would at least *try* to set-dress it a little and make it look like it's not something Shane put together in his basement five minutes ago.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
I do think Brandi gets treated like crap on social media at the drop of a pin. She worded that poorly, but she was hardly being "lovely."

Geez.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Cavauro posted:

if they did it on purpose and selected a specific tree that's rather skilled

Golden.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Jerusalem posted:

Not so much a wrestler as WWE itself, but I loved this response:

https://twitter.com/AlexKane_420/status/1320903574830854145

Well, that's... That's sure something. Guess I'm not missing much on Mondays.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

This is storytelling

I'm a big fan of the forever three-count in which MVP in no way looks like he couldn't get a shoulder up if he didn't want an express train out of the embarrassment of that match.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

JOHN CENA posted:

karl seems to be implying this was a work unless im reading it wrong?

He's implying he'd like us to consider it that. And, frankly, given that I don't really have much stake in how they handle their marital problems, that's as much further thought as I'll give it.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm not a fan of the journey here but the destination is fine so let's do it.

Man, Ryback has moments of seeming fine and then he goes and weird-posts himself into my thinking he's a creep again.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

What a heel. As if anyone's been sleeping on #BabyYoda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Ziggler considers himself the Nicky

I get what he's trying to do. But maybe he means Nicole Richie and not Paris's sister?