Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Joey McChrist posted:

Personally I'm surprised he hasn't been so thoroughly shitkicked by crowds of people he's afraid to even appear at any event.

Then again, we wrestling fans aren't the brightest bunch.

He does sounds like a tooth or two... or a set of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

Hulk Hogan just tweeted the link to this. I don't even know what to say. You must watch this video

http://www.hostamania.com/

I'm gonna be a Hostamaniac, brother

I got to the bit where Hogan kicked that guy in the face and then this happened.

Chrome has become sentient.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RIP my ears.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Stone Cold is still the best and it's still not close.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Glamorama26 posted:

Hope this leads to Silva following in Sid's footsteps and kicking the dogshit out of Heath Slater on a live Raw.

footstep*

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

^
Words no one has ever said.

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

I remember a gif of a black dude going to kick someone and then his leg turned to rubber and I don't want to remember that gif.

It was Corey Hill, the only previous leg break like that in the UFC. He didn't come back for 18 months as a fighter, wasn't in the UFC and was decidedly worse after it. He wasn't great at his best though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ken Shamrock was scheduled to have a fight in the Doncaster Rovers football/soccer stadium last year but it doesn't seem to have gone through. He's probably in need of the money if he's stooping so low as that. He could probably still be an interesting side attraction for the WWE on those special event nights though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Zeb's tweets are less funny as a xenophobic gimmick when you read about what else was being tweeted during the Super Bowl. :smith:

There's a disappointing amount of "we speak American" in this blog. I would have thought at least half of the tweets would have had that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Batista is actually pretty great.
He's a bad wrestler, though he has improved since the RR, but he's a natural heel and good at it and sometimes that's all you need.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bigass Moth posted:

Roman Reigns is not a good wrestler. Dean Ambrose does seem to be a pretty big carny in real life though.

Reigns has improved quite a large amount since his debut already. If you go back to watching the first Shield match, you'll see it in no time what so ever. He'll never be Daniel Bryan levels of technical skill, but the guy is doing all he can to get better.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Switzerland is close enough to Croatia to give ADR Cro-cop flash backs, so it's probably not as cut and dried as one would assume.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ADR would annihilate Cesaro in a real fight.
I'm certain that no one comes out of a fight with Pride era Cro-cop without at least a mild form of PTSD, though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There was a story going around about Sheamus and New Sin Cara/Hunico going around and it said Hunico had the best of it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

Most of the main stars in WWE are just their real life personas just turned up a notch or two.

Reason #256 why 3MB were the best thing in the history of the WWE.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's a waistcoat.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Aubergine Mage posted:

It's viewed much worse in the States than it is in the rest of the English-speaking world for some reason.

"Twat" is considered a rather bad curse word over in the states too, is it not? We use the C word regularly over here, and twat is basically a jokey insult with hardly any sort of malice behind it.

Rightly or wrongly, you could argue that if you want to reduce its impact as a whole you should use it more to get rid of its sacred cow image and integrate it into regular cursing vocabulary. That being said, using it to refer to the body part it's meant to refer to feels absolutely revolting to me and I'd never ever consider doing that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super secret plan by Conor McGregor.
1. Be acquainted with Sheamus
2. Agree to have a barney with him on twitter
3. Get publicity for both of us
4. Laugh to the bank

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ICHIBAHN posted:

How does it help either of them?

If you don't think being in the news for doing nothing doesn't benefit a young MMA fighter when it's how he's got into the title picture doesn't help him, I dunno what to say.
It benefits Sheamus less, but by standing up to a legitimate UFC fighter in an argument, it doesn't do his image as a tough guy much damage and as long as he's not putting his foot in his mouth like Jon Jones, it's good for him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yuriy posted:

Sheamus is like a 200+ tall motherfucker, Conor is a teeny tiny 145 lbser.

It doesn't do much for Sheamus.

Considering the stories that he got sparked out by Hunico (that turned out to be false, supposedly), him getting shirty with an actual fighter is a genuine step up for him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ryback did nothing (other than all the things he did*) wrong.

*those things don't count.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You kill Cody Rhodes by making him face the old-age outlaws, taking him off the web-show where he was popular, putting him in facepaint and giving him nothing but nothing matches until no one cares about him any more.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ryback confirmed for ruling.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Just going out on a limb here but maybe Dolph Ziggler knows Ryback better than most people, feels that there's no intent to harm people with his wrestling and feels as though he could use support with a large % of the IWC railing on him because of what Punk said about him, which they've only heard one side of in any kind of depth.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Who's even heard of Snow Cold? What'd he do to get an episode of his podcast on the WWE Network for only $9.99? Everyone knows snow is cold anyway, Cody was right to speak out.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Can't imagine WWE doing any kind of RR2015 promotion until RAW onwards, considering TLC is on Sunday.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Waterhaul posted:

Cesaro either got hacked or has had enough :stare:

As if there's any doubt this is being hacked, I'm fairly sure a dude who can speak a bunch of languages like Cesaro would say "would of".

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sure the WWE will look at this and think "Yeah, we should push Cesaro." They definitely won't think "You stupid millennial gently caress, bah gawd, practice better internet security. In my day we didn't have to worry about this bullshit, Cesaro, you're jobbing to New Day."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They'll just do a 2k15 and let everyone do the Giant Swing.
Who doesn't want to see Naomi swing around Nikki Bella?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pretty sure this guy posts on /sp/ with a Paige tripcode of sorts and I'm much, much less sure that it's a joke.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr murder my vaginadoooooooooo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not that bagging on Floyd Mayweather for beating up women is wrong, because it's one of the rightest things you can do, but it's not like the WWE is some sort of holy place free from wrong with all the de facto encouragement to abuse roids, weird hang ups on having champions who aren't white or hispanic, having a cyborg chairman.

If you wanted to moral grandstand about the WWE, I would have thought you'd have had plenty of ammo for it long before now, essentially.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's definitely one way of showing someone you love them.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the gently caress ME thing seems to reply in the same minute that Cena tweets on every screen cap, so it might just be a bot that someone made to tell Cena to gently caress them at every given opportunity.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This one's a real casual with her WWE obsession.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's still one of the greatest tweets of all time.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

My sources at MIZMecca tell me that Dave's a jealous and lying SOB and if Miz sucked so much, why's he still on TV?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I bet he's still less stiff than David.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Alex Riley should do a CM Punk.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think Shane O'Mac is actually better than Big Show at everything and would beat him in a boxing match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Big Sexy putting over Dexter's Lab.

The homework answer was great.